Fox News’ credibility declines

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#122 Feb 13, 2013
Facts are important wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are trying to convince us now that you were being nuetral and just quoting all the polls and treating them equally just to edify the rest of us?
Thanks for the laugh. Do you even beleive your own BS?
Nearly every day I posted a link with ALL of the poll numbers........

Real clear politics shows virtually all polls and it was posted 100s of times troll.........

Once again you are proven wrong..........ROTFLMAO

ealclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/
Facts are important

Colusa, CA

#123 Feb 13, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Nearly every day I posted a link with ALL of the poll numbers........
Real clear politics shows virtually all polls and it was posted 100s of times troll.........
Once again you are proven wrong..........ROTFLMAO
ealclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/
Because you are so nuetral huh? You just wanted everyone to be well informed.LOL

“Facts”

Location hidden

#124 Feb 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Because you are so nuetral huh? You just wanted everyone to be well informed.LOL
Back to your childish schoolyard rants lying troll.......
Facts are important

Colusa, CA

#125 Feb 13, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Back to your childish schoolyard rants lying troll.......
Your claim is just so over the top silly it is amazing that you actually think anyone would believe it.

I honsestly didn't know how else to respond to your silliness.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#126 Feb 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Your claim is just so over the top silly it is amazing that you actually think anyone would believe it.
I honsestly didn't know how else to respond to your silliness.
Only facts my lying troll..........ROTFLMAO

I posted real clears poll numbers almost every day and they show all of the major polls.......

Yes we know liberal/morons like you cant read..........
one is a moron

Lincoln, CA

#127 Feb 13, 2013
<quoted text>
So you are trying to convince us now that you were being nuetral and just quoting all the polls and treating them equally just to edify the rest of us?
Thanks for the laugh. Do you even beleive your own BS?
Did you notice how after one said "he could give a rats ass" he keeps coming back.
Local

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#128 Feb 13, 2013
<quoted text>
How does any of that relate in any way shape or form to what we are talking about?
are you serious?
It is obvious that your thought process is very....well let's say...encumbered.
As it is obvious that common sense and logic does not register with you, I am fine leaving it here, and letting casual readers decide for themselves.
Good day.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#129 Feb 13, 2013
Local wrote:
<quoted text>are you serious?
As it is obvious that common sense and logic does not register with you, I am fine leaving it here, and letting casual readers decide for themselves.
Good day.
Lol

Casual readers know that troll is a moron
TWP

Anna, TX

#130 Feb 13, 2013
<quoted text>
so nuetral huh...
well informed...
"nuetral"...?

You know Bob...

For someone who claims to be so damned smart...

You are a bloody idiot...!

http://www.merrystandish.com/dolanloses.html
Facts are important

Colusa, CA

#131 Feb 14, 2013
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
are you serious?
Good day.
So humor me and explain the logical relationship between your point and the subject we are talking about.

I don't think you can because there isn't one. You were simply changing the subject.
Facts are important

Colusa, CA

#132 Feb 14, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Only facts my lying troll..........ROTFLMAO
I posted real clears poll numbers almost every day and they show all of the major polls.......
Yes we know liberal/morons like you cant read..........
Facts????

What was your point in all of your posts leading up to the election?
To listen to you one would get the impression that you were just a nuetral observer trying to make sure everyone was well informed.......but that is so utterly laughable it is impossible to take you seriously when you say it.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#133 Feb 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Facts????
What was your point in all of your posts leading up to the election?
To listen to you one would get the impression that you were just a nuetral observer trying to make sure everyone was well informed.......but that is so utterly laughable it is impossible to take you seriously when you say it.
My point was only to show poll numbers........Period......

Myself I never voted for Bush, McCain or Mitt.........But all of them would be a better president than oslama.....

But I dont vote for the lesser of two evils.....
infantile is an idiot

Sacramento, CA

#134 Feb 14, 2013
<quoted text>
So humor me and explain the logical relationship between your point and the subject we are talking about.
I don't think you can because there isn't one. You were simply changing the subject.
That's what they do when they're getting spanked. One is famous for that little tactic.
Facts are important

Colusa, CA

#135 Feb 14, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
My point was only to show poll numbers........Period......
Myself I never voted for Bush, McCain or Mitt.........But all of them would be a better president than oslama.....
But I dont vote for the lesser of two evils.....
So, let me get this straight, you are saying that in the days and weeks leading up to the election when you kept quoting poll numbers, you were being completely nuetral and were just trying to make sure everyone was well informed?????

Seriously?

And do you think any of us who were actually here listening to you during that time are going to believe you?

It sounds to me like you are so much of a coward that you would rather tell completely transperant lies about your nuetrality than admit that you thought, and were arguing that, Romney was going to win right up until the last minute, which all of us who heard you then already know, and you were wrong.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#136 Feb 14, 2013
<quoted text>
So, let me get this straight, you are saying that in the days and weeks leading up to the election when you kept quoting poll numbers, you were being completely nuetral and were just trying to make sure everyone was well informed?????
Seriously?
And do you think any of us who were actually here listening to you during that time are going to believe you?
It sounds to me like you are so much of a coward that you would rather tell completely transperant lies about your nuetrality than admit that you thought, and were arguing that, Romney was going to win right up until the last minute, which all of us who heard you then already know, and you were wrong.
One more time for the moron..........ROTFLMAO

You can call it what ever you like..........The facts are that I posted from RealClear and they showed all of the major polls..........

Can you really be this stupid???
Facts are important

Colusa, CA

#137 Feb 14, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
One more time for the moron..........ROTFLMAO
You can call it what ever you like..........The facts are that I posted from RealClear and they showed all of the major polls..........
Can you really be this stupid???
So most of the major polls showed Obama winning. Are you trying to tell us that pointing out Obama's lead in most of the polls was your point?
infantile is loco

Sacramento, CA

#138 Feb 14, 2013
<quoted text>
So most of the major polls showed Obama winning. Are you trying to tell us that pointing out Obama's lead in most of the polls was your point?
One and his lemmings kept telling everyone mutt rummy was leading in the poles. And whats funny is that he can't prove he didn't make such claims.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#139 Feb 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Are you really that stupid that you dont know what the polls were before the election???

Go back and educate yourself moron........LOL
Facts are important

Colusa, CA

#140 Feb 14, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really that stupid that you dont know what the polls were before the election???
I have. I was arguing with you at the time. Telling you, showing you, proving to you that most of the polls showed Obama winning. That is part of why Silver is so accurate, he averages the polls among other things.

And all the while you were parroting FOX and minimizing polls that showed an Obama lead and emphasizing the few that actually showed Romney leading.

Hence my point.
Local

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#141 Feb 14, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
The liberal troll is just trying to discredit the number 1 news source out of jealousy.
We all know that the liberal agenda always includes bad mouthing the opposition when they cannot win with facts and numbers.

The liberal loons are already trying to demean a great young conservative leader (Marco Rubio) for taking a drink of water during a speech........because he speaks the truth...and they fear his popularity.

Soooooo, since they cannot beat him with truth and fact, they have invented a drinking problem for him.

lolol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gerber Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Well Well. We are learning today of FBI corruption 2 hr a-citizen 93
NEGGIR Spike Lee Eats SHIST And Speaks Nothing ... 8 hr CrackerCoward 2
Half billion in gold and cash Mon Combat K 5
THIS is YOUR TYPICAL RIGHT-WING NUT Sun Grandpa Luvs His ... 6
Trump says his "Immigrant Wife" is an ANIMAL! Sun godfrey 7
Trump is an Animal! Sun First Amendment 4
News Man identified in train accident (May '10) Sep '16 PixiQueen 6

Gerber Jobs

Personal Finance

Gerber Mortgages