Red Bluff/Tehama County Police and Fi...

Red Bluff/Tehama County Police and Fire reports: 10/30/10

There are 2 comments on the Red Bluff Daily News story from Oct 30, 2010, titled Red Bluff/Tehama County Police and Fire reports: 10/30/10. In it, Red Bluff Daily News reports that:

The following information is compiled from Red Bluff Police Department, Tehama County Sheriff's Department, Corning Police Department and California Highway Patrol.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Red Bluff Daily News.

Jah Dragon

United States

#2 Oct 30, 2010
WHat happened to the ASST D.A. in Butte Co. who was arrested after passing out with his 2 children, ages 5&7, in the car that he crashed?? Manure gets swept up in this area quicker than a barn!
Jah Dragon

United States

#3 Oct 31, 2010
I can only hope/pray whomever is D.A. in Tehama Co. does not sweep the manure that is currently happening in Butte Co. re: the arrest of the Asst. D.A. for 4x over the legal limit, child endangerment (his 5&7 year-olds were in the vehicle) when he passed out at the wheel and crashed. Chico paper sure did their best to "bury" the story--(ADVERTISING DOLLARS?). This man belongs in PRISON--not 30-day home bracelet,$3500 fine and counseling for "professionals". He's a professional all-right. Pro-drunk. If--not decided yet-- he is allowed to keep his job (which he shouldn't be) he should Never be allowed to have anything to do with a case involving alcohol. I lost my niece (age 21) to a drunk driver in Sacramento 6 years ago. The Chico paper is a " cheap rag" for the cover up. The defense atty. was"happy with the results"--direct quote. The Asst. D.A. was supposedly under "stress". Who isn't in these times of economic struggle. Well, I hope his wife shows no mercy(they were sharing custody). As for his 4 years of probation, he should be placed in prison or made to work for Public Defender's office(with 1/2 his salary going for child support) but then if I were to get in trouble with the law, I wouldn't want him as my defender. Send him to prison and shame on Chico Ent. Record for burying this story so quickly!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gerber Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Governor says deadly flooding is worst ever see... 2 min GRANDPA NICOLAI 67
many names same person 6 min reality check 7
Former U.S. House Speaker denny hasturt indicte... 13 min GRANDPA NICOLAI 7
News Tom Hanks donates to Red Bluff State Theatre (Jan '10) 14 min Lori 42
Global Warm-thers: Trapped by irony 1 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 143
Replenish the aquifer (Jan '14) 3 hr Rain Cloud 133
ISIS rises, the economy falters, and Obama’s le... 6 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 24
More from around the web

Gerber People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE