GOP opens shop

Tehama County Republican Party Chairman Ken Say, Assemblyman Jim Nielsen, R-Gerber, and Republican Candidate for State Senate Doug LaMalfa, of Richvale, celebrate an open house at the party's headquarters at 645 Antelope Blvd., Ste. Full Story
Hoof Hearted

Chico, CA

#1 Sep 20, 2010
What's Jim Nielsen doing up here? And why is a R-Gerber next to his name? I thought he lived in Woodland.
A neighbor

West Tehama County, CA

#2 Sep 20, 2010
Hoof Hearted wrote:
What's Jim Nielsen doing up here? And why is a R-Gerber next to his name? I thought he lived in Woodland.
Jim's here a lot and he does live in Gerber.
Hoof Hearted

Chico, CA

#3 Sep 20, 2010
A neighbor wrote:
<quoted text>
Owning a house, and living in it are two different things.
Reality

Redding, CA

#4 Sep 20, 2010
Nielsen lives in Gerber eh? Where is he registered to vote? Where did he vote in last election? What does his electric bill in Gerber run? How come I have lived here all my life and I have never seen him. Does he shop at the gerber mini-mart? What does he look like?

NOBODY believes Nielsen lives in Gerber. He is a district shopping career politician. Fortunatly he has an R next to his name so he will be elected no problem. Great Job!
call me ishmael

Chico, CA

#5 Sep 20, 2010
what was that red bluff lake stealin la malfa doing here. wait a min. i just got a drink of water, may be if i hurry i can get it to him, then he can pour that into stykes resevoir,, might as well thats where all the rest of our water is. what they did was dirty and complicent. they got our water and our beautiful lake got raped. Semper Fi i think7645
dracon

Paradise, CA

#6 Sep 20, 2010
A neighbor wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha, ha, ha, Good one! Would you be interested in the purchase of an ocean front lot...near Phoenix? Due to the downturn in the economy I'm willing to let it go for 1/4 of market value.
call me ishmael

Chico, CA

#7 Sep 20, 2010
ken say, what on earth are you hanging around with that white trash for? your a decent man and a very good republican. so please do not play in the mud cuz your bound to get dirty. I have been a republican all my life, and a few times have made some bad calls on bad choices. i did not get dirty but came out of it with mud on my face.....Semper Fi,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gerber Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Filibuster: Is turn-about fair play. 2 hr I voted did you 56
Obama Administration Disarming Border Patrol! 2 hr I voted did you 16
Obama's Failed Legacy 2 hr I voted did you 4
Rice claims she did not mean to lie. (Nov '12) 2 hr I voted did you 66
bush lied, people died 2 hr I voted did you 55
Obama Hates Our Constitution 2 hr I voted did you 26
Obama Habla Nuveo Voters 2 hr I voted did you 27
Gerber Dating
Find my Match

Gerber People Search