Earth is 9000 years old

Earth is 9000 years old

Posted in the Gerber Forum

FYI

Chico, CA

#1 Oct 6, 2012
Georgia Rep. Paul Broun said in videotaped remarks that evolution, embryology and the Big Bang theory are "lies straight from the pit of hell" meant to convince people that they do not need a savior.
Broun also said that he believes the Earth is about 9,000 years old and that it was made in six days.

He sits on the House Committee on Science, Space and Technology.
Godfrey

Oroville, CA

#2 Oct 6, 2012
FYI wrote:
Georgia Rep. Paul Broun said in videotaped remarks that evolution, embryology and the Big Bang theory are "lies straight from the pit of hell" meant to convince people that they do not need a savior.
Broun also said that he believes the Earth is about 9,000 years old and that it was made in six days.
He sits on the House Committee on Science, Space and Technology.
He could get together with Elizabeth Warren and they could be the Indian and the evolution hater. Together they could both be democrats and then 9000 years would sound, well, maybe he is right. Hell, I donít know what happened 9000 years ago unless the history channel tells me right? But that was good man, you almost dug up a bone. Want to know what that stupid bible says, well, I am going to tell you anyway.

Gen 1:1-2 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

So the earth was already there and God just did some repair work. Now when and if a studip a_s says something that a stupid a_s says and then you repeat it, well, you are the stupid a_ses water carrier. The fact is nobody knows how the thing we call the Universe started or why we are in it. So stop talking like you know something that you donít. You are as ignorant sounding as the person that you say said something ignorant; know what Iím sayiní? You bugger headed fart brained dog breath jackass. Have a nice day.
Here is One

United States

#3 Oct 7, 2012
Godfrey wrote:
<quoted text>He could get together with Elizabeth Warren and they could be the Indian and the evolution hater. Together they could both be democrats and then 9000 years would sound, well, maybe he is right. Hell, I donít know what happened 9000 years ago unless the history channel tells me right? But that was good man, you almost dug up a bone. Want to know what that stupid bible says, well, I am going to tell you anyway.
Gen 1:1-2 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.
So the earth was already there and God just did some repair work. Now when and if a studip a_s says something that a stupid a_s says and then you repeat it, well, you are the stupid a_ses water carrier. The fact is nobody knows how the thing we call the Universe started or why we are in it. So stop talking like you know something that you donít. You are as ignorant sounding as the person that you say said something ignorant; know what Iím sayiní? You bugger headed fart brained dog breath jackass. Have a nice day.
Wow, you are sooo confused GodFried. Ya just don't know? Yeah, we are accustomed to that. You show it everyday! When in doubbt Godreied takes the least likely explanation and runs with it! God you are stupid! have a nice day sh it breath!
FYI

Chico, CA

#4 Oct 7, 2012
October 7, Happy Birthday to Niels Bohr. May your particles be forever entangled.
Godfrey

Oroville, CA

#5 Oct 7, 2012
One of the great demolition experts of our time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gerber Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former U.S. House Speaker denny hasturt indicte... 32 min Leftist our moron... 12
many names same person 1 hr Tree Frog 21
Baltimore bloodshed hikes over holiday 9 hr Constant Planck 2
Governor says deadly flooding is worst ever see... 9 hr Leftist our moron... 70
Global Warm-thers: Trapped by irony 11 hr Plagiarist 151
The Obama Legacy: Hubris, Narcissism and Contem... 13 hr Leftist our moron... 3
News Tom Hanks donates to Red Bluff State Theatre (Jan '10) 17 hr Lori 42
More from around the web

Gerber People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]