Sacramento teen killed in daytime Orland shooting

There are 7 comments on the Sacramento Bee Newspaper story from Apr 22, 2008, titled Sacramento teen killed in daytime Orland shooting. In it, Sacramento Bee Newspaper reports that:

Alcadio Guillen, 18, was shot and killed Monday morning after several young males confronted him and his brother in the parking lot of Moe's Market in Orland, police said. via Sacramento Bee Newspaper

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sacramento Bee Newspaper.

64NORTHERNCALI

United States

#1 May 5, 2008
RIP TO THE HOMIE
Huera

Jonesboro, GA

#2 May 13, 2008
HELL NO !!!!!!!!!! PURO SUR
Friscos cuz Stevon

West Tehama County, CA

#4 Nov 18, 2008
R.I.P KAYO! A True Norteno

“What goes around comes around”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#5 Nov 19, 2008
Well, I'm shocked...gang affiliated perhaps?

Kids, YOU make your own futures by the choices that you make...whether it's "hangin'" with certain people or being in a place that you know you shouldn't be. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. In the REAL world...that's the one that the rest of society,(i.e. non gang members) lives in...no one is impressed that you're in a gang, no one thinks that you've "got it going on" or you're "so cool." We have pity for all of you. Pity that you couldn't see your way out of the teeming cesspool that you choose to stay in and make your life. Pity that perhaps no one reached out to you at a young age to show you how wonderful life can be if you're willing to work hard, get an education, be honest and be true to yourself and the people that you love...but most of all we pity you because of the RIDICULOUS looking clothes that you wear and because of the fact that you have to walk around holding your pants up. Really. Do any of you ever look in the mirror to see how silly you look? Do your mothers dress all of you???? No one takes you seriously, Bangers. No one important, anyway. We pity you. And laugh at you. All of the time. And Karma is a bitch...and has a bigger gun/knife/whatever weapon you tote around that makes you feel cool/ bad ass/ etc. Get a clue before it's too late. Or put up with the pity and the snickers and hold your heads high with pride knowing that society looks at you and thinks to themselves..."what a loser. Poor guy/girl. And WHY does their mother dress them like that?"

TTFN
norte

Salida, CA

#6 Jul 3, 2009
R.i.p kayo!!! i mis u!!
smokey

Santa Clara, CA

#8 Feb 6, 2013
Rip kayo puro Norte piss on a big Orland taco
jason

Sacramento, CA

#9 Feb 7, 2013
Orland is full of scum and low lifes anyways. One less piece of garbage and drain on this society....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gerber Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Governor says deadly flooding is worst ever see... 39 min GRANDPA NICOLAI 40
Global Warm-thers: Trapped by irony 1 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 108
Replenish the aquifer (Jan '14) 1 hr Salmo Trutta 116
ISIS rises, the economy falters, and Obama’s le... 2 hr Local 21
Obama policy has fueled middle east chaos 2 hr Local 27
Why is Hillary Lying about E-mails? 2 hr Local 21
News Empty school bus rear ends vehicle during morni... 4 hr Ralph 1
More from around the web

Gerber People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE