Georgetown teen athlete's felony char...

Georgetown teen athlete's felony charges shock family

There are 4 comments on the Austin American-Statesman story from Jan 20, 2012, titled Georgetown teen athlete's felony charges shock family. In it, Austin American-Statesman reports that:

He was on the honor roll. He is a popular Georgetown High School senior with 1,000 friends on Facebook.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Austin American-Statesman.

Leon Bronstein

Georgetown, TX

#1 Jan 22, 2012
big boy crime, big boy time.

United States

#2 Nov 26, 2012
Sooo. U do the crime, u do the TIME!!!
Al Kabam

Killeen, TX

#3 Nov 26, 2012
Here we go. "He's a fine young man and would never do such a thing. It's purely coincidence that there's evidence against him in all these cases. And he said he didn't do it so be must not have done it."

Give me a break. I can understand wanting to believe your son but stop making stuff up. Your son is not important enough for there to be some big stupid conspiracy to put him in jail. He's just another turd who finally got caught doing the things he's probably been working up to for years. Wah Wah Wah.
Oh Yeah

Killeen, TX

#4 Nov 27, 2012
I know Veronica Horne/Davis. Let's just say that the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree. Drugs, Shop lifting from Walmart and evading arrest in a vehicle are what she is known for.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Oct 3 Strike farts 989
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Oct 3 Wet farts 794
News Parents of autistic boy sue Leander district, a... (Jul '12) Sep 17 Bull farts 3
News Houston-area sheriff's deputy remembered during... Sep 10 Alter farts 17
ISO Good Doctor Aug '15 jasjo 1
News Family dog bites police officer who then calms ... Aug '15 Go Blue Forever 1
william ross carter Aug '15 INDIANGURL68 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Georgetown Mortgages