SMDH

United States

#1 Jul 8, 2013
The woman that works there and her son for real need to get some class. She has no idea how to shut her fat trap long enough for anyone to pay their bill and get the hell away from her. My dog is grey. Has always been grey every single cut grey all the way. My dog NOW has brown spots on her back. We were happy with the cut but not the hair dye in my dogs hair and the lack of complete costumer service. Her son also needs a swift kick in the face. What's wrong with being 50? I bet your Momma's 50. I bet Max's Momma (who is the sweetest most lovingest person I have talked to here yet) is close to that. What is wrong with it little boy? Now that Max has made me happy and pretty much whipped your butt I'll never ever come back again.... Unless YOU and your stupid son who needs some life experience is OUT! And I swear, if it wasn't for Max and his Momma? I'd run your "Classy" Dogs name into the ground. You are nothing but a backwoods idiot who needs her yellow @ss teeth knocked out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
krista skovsende pugh (Dec '13) Jun '16 lady killer 3
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
looking for planks ladders bars May '16 ion05 1
Round rock colonial grand apartments - police May '16 Caneron 2
Caroline Cryer & Tim Felty May '16 Caneron 2
Nicole Moore May '16 Michael S 2
Looking for horny snapchat buddy:) (Jul '15) May '16 Love 2

Georgetown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Georgetown Mortgages