Woman shot to death at her Cedar Park...

Woman shot to death at her Cedar Park home

There are 22 comments on the Austin American Statesman story from Sep 24, 2006, titled Woman shot to death at her Cedar Park home. In it, Austin American Statesman reports that:

Cedar Park police are investigating the death of a woman who was found shot at her Cedar Park home early Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Austin American Statesman.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
shelly j

Austin, TX

#1 Oct 2, 2006
I would very much like to know if this was ruled a suicide or homicide
Sandi Lee

San Antonio, TX

#2 Oct 11, 2006
I also would like to know the outcome of her death, and the murder has been arrested
Donna

Austin, TX

#3 Oct 31, 2006
A person is innocent until proven guilty. The only suspect in this case was Dirk Bauer. He has been copperating with the police and answered all their questions. He has not been arrested and will not be arrested. This is a suicide by a unstable person. I feel sorry for the kids and that Sandy would shoot herself in front of her husband. What a terrible thing to have to go through.
lisa

Austin, TX

#4 Dec 1, 2006
I am always wanting to know what the outcome of the investigation is. Sandy was one of my best friends. I miss her and pray for her children daily. Why havent they released anything?????
lisa

Austin, TX

#5 Dec 29, 2006
Donna wrote:
A person is innocent until proven guilty. The only suspect in this case was Dirk Bauer. He has been copperating with the police and answered all their questions. He has not been arrested and will not be arrested. This is a suicide by a unstable person. I feel sorry for the kids and that Sandy would shoot herself in front of her husband. What a terrible thing to have to go through.
I am sorry I dont agree with your comment. Were you there? only God knows what happened that day. All we can do is be there for the family regradless of our personal feelings about how it happened.
dontworry

Georgetown, TX

#6 Nov 15, 2007
ruled suicide....no way tho.....
Sandys best friend

San Marcos, TX

#8 Nov 8, 2008
Sandy was not unstable. Donna, how do you know? Did you hang with her daily? Does your kids go to school with hers? Where you her neighbor? I don't think so. I see Dirk often and the kids. Shut up until you have the facts. You awful human being.
sandys friend

Hutto, TX

#9 Dec 20, 2008
Dirk is the one who is unstable, he always has been. He has a lot of issues! He treated Sandy like crap.I feel for the family and my prayers are with them. I hope he is a better father than he was a husband.
just found this

Olmito, TX

#11 Feb 23, 2009
I am crying then I am in shock. What the heck happened? Someone please write again, so I can talk to someone and see what happened to Dirk and the kids.(I'll give my phone number to a email address)I am an old friend of both and have been out of their lives since '94. I want to see how Dirk and the kids are. Please respond
dirk bauer

Dallas, TX

#12 Aug 6, 2010
It has been hard!!
Joe De La Garza

San Antonio, TX

#13 Aug 3, 2012
shelly j wrote:
I would very much like to know if this was ruled a suicide or homicide
Before Sandee became Bauer, and Williams she was born in san antonio tx as Sandra gayle De La Garza, my daughter Sandee spoke often of life as Dirks wife. She told her story. Not once had I been asked by the media or questioned by police.
concerned

Austin, TX

#14 Jan 7, 2013
all i have to say is if he didnt murder his wife then he must had drove her to a point where she felt that there was no other way out except to end it like this.
warning to who ever

Austin, TX

#15 Jan 30, 2013
I know in my heart that dirk murdered his wife. just a year before this he was arrested for physical assult on his wife. Dirk has a record since he was teen. now he has a warrant "felony"inwilliamson county. I feel sorry for his kids. Yes, dirk killed his wife. I hope the next woman knows what shes in for. Dont trust him and he cheats on his woman
knows what happened

Lockhart, TX

#16 Apr 26, 2013
I agree!!!! Dirk is still my neighbor and yes he would beat the ever loving crap out of her weekly. He is a drunk and an arrogant piece of crap and still is. He is a worthless human being and is also abusive to his 3 kids. Nobody around here likes him. Sandy was a fine person and deserved much better than that animal.
Bree

Austin, TX

#17 May 12, 2013
This is an awful website. I am dating Dirk's son, and i know when he sees this stuff his heart ache's with such pain. Everyone on here, with NO CLUE as to what happened... Doesnt have a say. That is exactly why you DONT KNOW. The only one on here that i know has ANY say, Is Joe De La Garza. As for the rest of you, Keep your pessimistic and sour opinions to yourself and just pray for EVERYONE in this situation. Especially my boyfriend and his siblings. Thanks.
Sandys friend

Austin, TX

#18 Jul 27, 2013
BREE - YOU R A CHILD & A DUMB ASS HO! U R NOT EVEN OLD ENUF TO VOTE. MIND YUR BUSINESS. WHAT WERE U 13 WHEN THIS TOOK PLACE? DIRK IS A DRUNK AND WIFE BEATER ALSO A CHILD ABUSER. HE BEAT & ABUSED SANDY & THOSE KIDS DAILY BY BEATINGS & VERBAL ABUSE. I HAD TO CALL POLICE ON HIM MORE THAN ONCE. SO SHUT UP AND MIND YUR FN BUSINESS U IGNORANT BRAINLESS LITTLE GIRL!!!!!!
Bree

Austin, TX

#19 Aug 17, 2013
I would love to chat with you in person. You are too scared to even put your real name. I am 18 thank you very much. I am hopefully going to marry Dylan after he finishes college. Dont call me a child, when you are calling me a "dumb ass ho". You obviously need to rethink who the child is. You are doing nothing but verbally abusing Dirk, and myself. I love that family... and i am not going to let some other adult insult me or him like that behind a computer. If you just want to talk trash to me, say it to me on Facebook in a private message, Not on this public board. That is all i am asking. Leave it off here. Everyone has opinions, but you dont have to slander people in the process.
Thanks.
Cromagnam

Waco, TX

#20 Oct 15, 2013
Grow up Bree. You're so freakin' naive. Life is not a fairy tail. That family is evil. Prepare for a life of verbal and physical abuse.
joe De la Garza

Austin, TX

#21 Jan 5, 2014
People? People! stay off Bree, maybe there is some versions about my daughters former spouse unknown to key individuals at this time Bree is a light in my grandson's life and to me that speaks loud and clear about youth, compassionate ,loving friend we all like to have in our lives. The truth is yet to come my friend.
Mr Miyagi

Cedar Park, TX

#22 May 20, 2016
I think this was so long ago, that maybe some have come to realize the truth.
Apologies are in order, no?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Love to sew -sew with a group Apr 17 Madaleine 1
Terrance Mauldin Mar 30 Rick 2
Jarrell vs. Sonterra.... Mar 28 Username 1
1999-2000. Wondering if anybody knows anything Mar '17 Booyah420187 1
Review: Burgest, Sean MD - Sean Burgest MD (Oct '10) Mar '17 Wondering 20
News Metro & State Briefing (Apr '08) Feb '17 MorePhartzz 69
News Gore's new movie highlights alternative energy ... Jan '17 Solarman 5

Georgetown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance