Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Comments (Page 717)

Showing posts 14,321 - 14,340 of20,392
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Brilliant, Know Nothing, expecting me to do something after I have done it. Talk about woefully deficient; and alas no one can prove you right, correct, or intelligent. So just go on defend and suck up to Heavy Fed, that would be about parr for your course. Heavy Fed + Me I Know Notheeing + Damn invasion= The Three Stooges.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Texan wrote:
Brilliant, Know Nothing, expecting me to do something after I have done it. Talk about woefully deficient; and alas no one can prove you right, correct, or intelligent. So just go on defend and suck up to Heavy Fed, that would be about parr for your course. Heavy Fed + Me I Know Notheeing + Damn invasion= The Three Stooges.
Predictable. Let's just face facts. You're stupid, and you can't cover it up. I mean, really, that's pretty much it in a nutshell. A little, tiny, texan-brain sized nutshell.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Know Notheeng I may be somewhat predictable, but as long as you stay on here there will be at least one person more stupid and with a smaller brain than me. For starters to fill a Texas sized nutshell takes a larger than average brain, and mine does fit quite nicely. You really should think out your insults a little better before you hurl them; oops i forgot you must actually have a brain before you can have a thought. I need to remember I am dealing with one of the Stooges here.
voter

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

We of spanish desent will be forming a group, good luck.

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Texan wrote:
Know Notheeng I may be somewhat predictable, but as long as you stay on here there will be at least one person more stupid and with a smaller brain than me. For starters to fill a Texas sized nutshell takes a larger than average brain, and mine does fit quite nicely. You really should think out your insults a little better before you hurl them; oops i forgot you must actually have a brain before you can have a thought. I need to remember I am dealing with one of the Stooges here.
Actually, the original question was one regarding your literacy, however, your general sentence structure and punctuation in this post says you are at least moderately literate. It says nothing about your comprehension, though. Now, if you really stop and think, even in Texas the nutshells don't get that large. Maybe horse nuts or elephant nuts reach that size, so if you want to compare your brain to horse or elephant testicles I am good with that.
Jeff

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Can we please get rid of his fourm

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Jeff wrote:
Can we please get rid of his fourm
I don't know how to get rid of a forum? Does anyone else?

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know how to get rid of a forum? Does anyone else?
I've closed down several forums and websites successfully by attacking their advertisers.

If you use enough IP addresses you can flood an advertiser with complaints regarding their advertisement on the website.
GET obama OUT

Sandy, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I've closed down several forums and websites successfully by attacking their advertisers.
If you use enough IP addresses you can flood an advertiser with complaints regarding their advertisement on the website.
So who were you using as a VPN? In the market for one.

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

De Leon, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Have you tried not reading or posting to the forum that you dislike?

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

GET obama OUT wrote:
<quoted text>
So who were you using as a VPN? In the market for one.
No redirection... I did it the hard way.

I'm not too much into that kind of thing anymore.

I worked as an anti-racism activist for years... I'd do DNS attacks and infiltrated posts, shutting down racist forums and websites.

Lot's of webmasters would eventually just give up... I was a tenacious SOB.

of spanish desent

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Get over it Obama won, and the GOP is losing more and more. We wish to make it non existant. That is our goal.

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

of spanish desent wrote:
Get over it Obama won, and the GOP is losing more and more. We wish to make it non existant. That is our goal.
I see that, although you don't mind taking advantage of most free handouts, a free education wasn't one of your priorities.

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

voter wrote:
We of spanish desent will be forming a group, good luck.
What y'all should do is form a big group and ride the bus to a free education.
of spanish desent

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Haha..I work and have an education. Damn racist, get over yourself, ur a dieing breed.
clarence

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

it is "descent" and the word is "dying".

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

of spanish desent wrote:
Haha..I work and have an education. Damn racist, get over yourself, ur a dieing breed.
Did your education include lessons in spelling and grammar? As an active member of the red pen police I find it hard to believe you are educated. Job maybe. Probably low level if I go by your writing. Definitely not something that require much in the way of literacy.
of spanish desent

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Excuse me spelling police, not wearing my glasses. The state of Texas owes us millions. Google it.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

The proper word is requires dumba$$. So much for being a member of the red pen police. Talk about low level.

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

of spanish desent wrote:
Excuse me spelling police, not wearing my glasses. The state of Texas owes us millions. Google it.
I call bulls4!% on the glasses. You need more help than that, and Texas is already supporting millions of your illegal family members and has been for years. We paid anything you think you are entitled to in free food, housing, medical care, and education. In fact, you probably owe us money. Get over it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 14,321 - 14,340 of20,392
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Georgetown Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Georgetown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance