Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.
Comments
14,301 - 14,320 of 22,275 Comments Last updated 32 min ago

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#15557 Nov 21, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I've been accused of being worse.The La Porte thing is pretty strange.Com ing to my house? That might be..as the politicians say.."counterproductive "...
I hear that!!!

LOL
Hambone

Abilene, TX

#15559 Nov 22, 2012
Who cares

www.HeavyFed.com

#15560 Nov 22, 2012
I care.
dax

League City, TX

#15561 Nov 23, 2012
Don't get caught with even a gram of cannabis or u do 10 years hard time LOL even first time offense.in 2 years we might even execute pot smokers

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#15562 Nov 23, 2012
dax wrote:
Don't get caught with even a gram of cannabis or u do 10 years hard time LOL even first time offense.in 2 years we might even execute pot smokers
Seems pretty stupid as long as there are pedophiles walking the earth. What would be so wrong with focusing law enforcement efforts on things like murder and child molestation and rape?

www.HeavyFed.com

#15563 Nov 23, 2012
Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems pretty stupid as long as there are pedophiles walking the earth. What would be so wrong with focusing law enforcement efforts on things like murder and child molestation and rape?
Oh no, we've got to make room for all the non-violent drug offenders... they make much better slave labor than murders and child molesters.

Turn all the murders and child molesters free!!!

But I don't know that.

#15564 Nov 23, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no, we've got to make room for all the non-violent drug offenders... they make much better slave labor than murders and child molesters.
Turn all the murders and child molesters free!!!
In fact, why not free Charles Manson and buy him a ticket to La Porte. Seems like by most people's standards he would be quite welcome here. Might even bring in some tourist dollars from people hoping to get a glimpse of him. He could even work at the LPPD giving out information to people.

www.HeavyFed.com

#15565 Nov 23, 2012
<quoted text>
In fact, why not free Charles Manson and buy him a ticket to La Porte. Seems like by most people's standards he would be quite welcome here. Might even bring in some tourist dollars from people hoping to get a glimpse of him. He could even work at the LPPD giving out information to people.
LOL

That gives me an idea.
dax

League City, TX

#15566 Nov 23, 2012
This guy has been Governor way to long rather have Ron Paul or Donald Duck then this a$$hat
tesd

Castroville, TX

#15567 Nov 23, 2012
test
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#15568 Nov 26, 2012
Brilliant, Know Nothing, expecting me to do something after I have done it. Talk about woefully deficient; and alas no one can prove you right, correct, or intelligent. So just go on defend and suck up to Heavy Fed, that would be about parr for your course. Heavy Fed + Me I Know Notheeing + Damn invasion= The Three Stooges.

But I don't know that.

#15570 Nov 26, 2012
Texan wrote:
Brilliant, Know Nothing, expecting me to do something after I have done it. Talk about woefully deficient; and alas no one can prove you right, correct, or intelligent. So just go on defend and suck up to Heavy Fed, that would be about parr for your course. Heavy Fed + Me I Know Notheeing + Damn invasion= The Three Stooges.
Predictable. Let's just face facts. You're stupid, and you can't cover it up. I mean, really, that's pretty much it in a nutshell. A little, tiny, texan-brain sized nutshell.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#15571 Nov 27, 2012
Know Notheeng I may be somewhat predictable, but as long as you stay on here there will be at least one person more stupid and with a smaller brain than me. For starters to fill a Texas sized nutshell takes a larger than average brain, and mine does fit quite nicely. You really should think out your insults a little better before you hurl them; oops i forgot you must actually have a brain before you can have a thought. I need to remember I am dealing with one of the Stooges here.
voter

Corpus Christi, TX

#15572 Nov 27, 2012
We of spanish desent will be forming a group, good luck.

But I don't know that.

#15573 Nov 27, 2012
Texan wrote:
Know Notheeng I may be somewhat predictable, but as long as you stay on here there will be at least one person more stupid and with a smaller brain than me. For starters to fill a Texas sized nutshell takes a larger than average brain, and mine does fit quite nicely. You really should think out your insults a little better before you hurl them; oops i forgot you must actually have a brain before you can have a thought. I need to remember I am dealing with one of the Stooges here.
Actually, the original question was one regarding your literacy, however, your general sentence structure and punctuation in this post says you are at least moderately literate. It says nothing about your comprehension, though. Now, if you really stop and think, even in Texas the nutshells don't get that large. Maybe horse nuts or elephant nuts reach that size, so if you want to compare your brain to horse or elephant testicles I am good with that.
Jeff

Corpus Christi, TX

#15574 Nov 27, 2012
Can we please get rid of his fourm

But I don't know that.

#15575 Nov 27, 2012
Jeff wrote:
Can we please get rid of his fourm
I don't know how to get rid of a forum? Does anyone else?

www.HeavyFed.com

#15576 Nov 27, 2012
<quoted text>
I don't know how to get rid of a forum? Does anyone else?
I've closed down several forums and websites successfully by attacking their advertisers.

If you use enough IP addresses you can flood an advertiser with complaints regarding their advertisement on the website.
GET obama OUT

Round Rock, TX

#15577 Nov 27, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I've closed down several forums and websites successfully by attacking their advertisers.
If you use enough IP addresses you can flood an advertiser with complaints regarding their advertisement on the website.
So who were you using as a VPN? In the market for one.

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

Eastland, TX

#15578 Nov 27, 2012
Have you tried not reading or posting to the forum that you dislike?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr fubar 17,858
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 19 hr Gasman 663
new apartments on buttercup creek and 183 Aug 25 jeremy 1
Bren Tims Aug 25 Scammed in Spicewood 1
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Aug 25 Gasman 618
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 25 Gasman 512
Buttercup creek Aug 22 jeremy 1
•••
•••
•••

Georgetown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Georgetown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE