Deputies Deploy Deadly Force Against Rifle-Toting Gunman

Full story: KWTX
Texas Rangers lead an investigation into a fatal shooting of a Central Texas man during a confrontation with sheriffa s deputies in Georgetown. Full Story
Jim

United States

#1 Aug 9, 2010
I would not live or have my family in Williamson county. You have cops with a cowboy mentality instead of useing their minds. It has been that way since the early 70s when they were worried the Austin hippies might migrate.
Morons from IL

Georgetown, TX

#2 Aug 11, 2010
Well I tell ya what JimBo - You keep your whiney, wimpy - Liberal DUMB azz up there in that criminally infested thug bin while we take care of the bad guys down here who charge police officers with loaded rifles after beating the hell out of their wife / girlfriend! Deal?
jay

Lufkin, TX

#3 Aug 13, 2010
i think it is about time criminals started getting their just reward THANK YOU DEPUTY

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#4 Sep 10, 2010
Jim wrote:
I would not live or have my family in Williamson county. You have cops with a cowboy mentality instead of useing their minds. It has been that way since the early 70s when they were worried the Austin hippies might migrate.
I too am happy that you don't want to live in Williamson County, Texas. As a long time resident of Williamson County, I am thankful for the excellent job that our Law Enforcement agencies do here. It is a well known fact that "you don't want to mess up" in williamson County because the Law is tough here. Everyone is a Cowboy here and we like it that way, so just stay where you are and enjoy the snow!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
joe norton Thu mary 2
Haley Exum Feb 23 Girl needing answers 1
lost friend Feb 20 mary 1
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Feb 16 Farts 779
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Feb 4 Farts 614
Marriage issues and tired of it Feb 1 yolanda 3
Gold's Gym Trainer, Train's Client to Cheat on ... (Jul '09) Feb 1 yolanda 7
Georgetown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web