Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#13837 May 27, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Morons like you that didn't pay attention to what your government is up to,
are to blame. Like any other stupid peasant, you would rather not look at
the reality that the elite are destroying this country through corruption
and greed. You and other fools like you, had better get a clue as to who the real enemies are.
Maybe I'm not an old fart like you. How old were you 20 years ago?
Were you old enough to realize what was going on?

You're as much to blame, as anyone. Even more so, if you voted for Obama.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#13838 May 27, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be a black hearted bitch on the inside, so what difference should it all make?. So, what are you now?. An Anthropology professor?. LOL
Unlike you, I research the things I discuss. That way, when someone tells me a true fact, I'm not an idiot who calls them a liar, without knowing it myself.

You'd be much smarter if you checked it for accuracy, before yelling Liar and Racist and Black Heart bitch, etc. You old fart moron.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#13839 May 27, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you, I research the things I discuss. That way, when someone tells me a true fact, I'm not an idiot who calls them a liar, without knowing it myself.
You'd be much smarter if you checked it for accuracy, before yelling Liar and Racist and Black Heart bitch, etc. You old fart moron.
So, where are the links to these "facts" of yours?. After all, your rantings are not acceptable as proof of anything, you religious kook.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#13840 May 27, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe I'm not an old fart like you. How old were you 20 years ago?
Were you old enough to realize what was going on?
You're as much to blame, as anyone. Even more so, if you voted for Obama.
Voted for Obama?. You almost hurt my feelings with that accusation. 20 years ago, no one wanted to listen to me. I had a "bad attitude". Now the
rest of you fools will get to see what I was talking about all along.
Jimbo

Hondo, TX

#13842 May 27, 2013
test
Touche blutoski

Nashville, TN

#13844 May 27, 2013
http://www.greenevillesun.com/Local_News/arti... http://dcavelaw.com/
strongquiettype wrote:
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
there is no way
Hellen Bach

King, NC

#13846 May 28, 2013
ALEX JONES
Stop

Eagle Pass, TX

#13847 May 29, 2013
Stop
tesd

Hondo, TX

#13848 May 29, 2013
test
sly

Hondo, TX

#13849 May 29, 2013
test
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#13851 May 29, 2013
We need a Governer, not a little cheerleader. Rah rah Rickie.
Pistol Pete

Uvalde, TX

#13852 May 29, 2013
We need to elect Perry as our next President with a unlimited term. He will lead the conservative party to victory over liberal pukes of society.
Patriot

Uvalde, TX

#13853 May 29, 2013
The Tea Party is a supporter of Perry for president.
pAT

Hondo, TX

#13854 May 29, 2013
test
ON THE REAL

United States

#13855 May 29, 2013
IƱ cv
tesd

Hondo, TX

#13857 May 30, 2013
test
Patriot

Uvalde, TX

#13858 May 30, 2013
I salute the Americas...the land of the free. Be gone with the added baggage in our country and may our freedoms continue.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#13859 May 30, 2013
Patriot I notice you and Pistol Pete both post from Uvalde?
Patriot

Uvalde, TX

#13860 May 30, 2013
Yes, I post out of Uvalde. Trying to take it back from the influx of undesirables.
Jake

United States

#13862 May 30, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
So my ancestor was slave to a rapist slave-holding Indian, a couple of hundred years ago. I'm still whiter than you.
However it happened whatever .., you are not pure white now and when you stick with whites to procreate your blood mixes with the white blood line then your off spring carries it on and you are guilty of the so called contaminating of the white race bs the racists are so obsessed with. You don't even have any claim on the pure white blood now. You have no idea if I am white, black, asia, latin whatever be I. But I am going to tell you a fact here. Obsessing over the white blood does not give you any credit with our creator. Jesus is coming and do you really think he is going to appreciate your works here? You are a shame to his name to obsess over who marries who and their blood line. You are causing people to curse God when you bring religion into it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 21 min xxxx 681
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 55 min fubar 374
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 1 hr fubar 590
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 10 hr Fossilfartz 22,728
Review: Joel Martinez Auto Sales 14 hr HenryIbarra 1
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sep 26 Fossilfarts 802
lost suitcase Sep 25 dancer 1

Georgetown Jobs

Georgetown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Georgetown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Georgetown

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]