Police, family seek answers in death ...

Police, family seek answers in death of Georgetown motorcyclist

There are 1 comment on the KVUE.com story from Feb 3, 2009, titled Police, family seek answers in death of Georgetown motorcyclist. In it, KVUE.com reports that:

A Georgetown family is sending out an emotional plea for information they and police hope will lead to the driver of a car who cut off a motorcyclist Saturday causing him to crash.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KVUE.com.

3sa_SadGurl

College Station, TX

#1 Feb 6, 2009
I've known Angel for a cuple of years now and i just want to say that he is a great guy!!! And if you know anything bout his dad please let the Guzman family know!!! Mr. Guzmans family needs justice for his death!! yea things like that happen but if they really got out the truk saw him nd drove away thats just been curl why didnt they help him? Angel you know im here for you and am sorry for what happend to your dad!!
With much Love And Respect la Chaparra!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is this a good stop Aug 17 Snakebit 3
Anyone Know Julie Sylva Barrett Jul '17 Anonymous 1
Does anybody know Laura Sylva Jul '17 Anonymous 1
Looking for horny snapchat buddy:) (Jul '15) Jul '17 josh2iseeyou2 6
News 'You're My Slave Now:' Texas Students Hurl Raci... Jun '17 SadButTrue 1
News Florence dog saved from coral snake bite by inc... May '17 DNR farts 3
News Alton Brown says this Austin taco is the best ever May '17 Taco Phart 1

Georgetown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance