Charges against Morton formally dismissed; inquiry sought on prosecutor's actions

Dec 20, 2011 | Posted by: Mr_Bill | Full story: www.statesman.com

Prosecuter concealed evidence, put him in prison for nearly 25 years

Michael Morton, holding the court order that officially dismisses the murder charge that put him in prison for nearly 25 years, celebrates Monday with attorney Gerry Goldstein at the Williamson County Justice Center in Georgetown.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Dec 21, 2011

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2011

Judged:

How much is 25-years of a persons life worth? The entire state of Texas is not enough to pay for it, but it would be a start, and make those wayward prosecutors and that wrongful judge serve a full 25-yeans each in Huntsville.
Disgusted

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2011

WMCOL wrote:
How much is 25-years of a persons life worth? The entire state of Texas is not enough to pay for it, but it would be a start, and make those wayward prosecutors and that wrongful judge serve a full 25-yeans each in Huntsville.
I totally agree! if you havent already, take a look at the deposition transcripts and documents on the following link:

http://wilcowatchdog.org/

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Georgetown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Georgetown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••