Review: Give You A Break Bail Bond

Review: Give You A Break Bail Bond

Posted in the Georgetown Forum

Fed Up

Austin, TX

#2 Oct 7, 2010
this is the most unprofessional, disrespectful, rude, non-helpful co I have EVER worked with! They have worse service than Wal-mart and less common sense also. I wouldn't use this company if my life depended on it, so please save your self the headache.
Teresa

Kyle, TX

#3 May 30, 2011
Fed Up wrote:
this is the most unprofessional, disrespectful, rude, non-helpful co I have EVER worked with! They have worse service than Wal-mart and less common sense also. I wouldn't use this company if my life depended on it, so please save your self the headache.
My experience was completely different. My 20 year old daughter slapped her boyfriend during an argument and went to jail for the first time in her life. She was terrified and I was terrified for her. She got a 1,000 dollar bond and would have had to sit in jail waiting for her court date if it had not been for the staff at Give U A Break. They immediately went and talked to her, to make sure she was okay and if she needed anything. They also reassured her that we were working on getting her out of there. I am so THANKFUL! My daughter is home safe! As long as she follows their guidelines (calling once per week ect.) she will be okay. Hopefully, I never need a bail bondsman again, but if I do, I am calling Give U A Break.
Travis

Cedar Park, TX

#4 Jun 5, 2011
My experience was very professional with Give U A Break, they were extremely courteous and timely and very informative to my family. I would definitely recommend them.
justin

Austin, TX

#5 Jun 28, 2011
these guys dont know how to do there job they r lazy and very unprofessional
Anita

Eugene, OR

#6 Jul 13, 2011
It simply amazes me that this company whom must be and is registered with the State of Texas employ's a person that is in arr-age on his child support in the State of Michigan, Marion (Mark) has not done anything as ordered by Judge. He is required to report to the State of Michigan of his employment and as of today's date he has not done so. Yet has been working with this company for a few months... I would be very cautious if Marion (Mark) came to bail my daughter or anyone else's out of jail. My advice is do not leave him alone with any woman..any age. I was married to this person of very peculiar sexual hang-ups. That is very lightly touching that subject- USE CAUTION!!
Sdf

United States

#7 Sep 20, 2011
He got me taken care of in an hour. Seems like a decent guy so far. Plus he didnt require me to get a co-signer and jump thru all the unneccesary hoops.
anita grimm

Flushing, MI

#8 Dec 17, 2011
The Federal Case Registry (FCR) contains state Child Support Enforcement (IV-D) and non IV-D case data and serves as a pointer system to help locate persons across state lines. Person data in the FCR are matched daily against employment data in the National Directory of New Hires (NDNH) and sent to states to facilitate case processing and increase collections, especially through automated income withholding. Additionally, matches are sent to states to inform them if a IV-D case participant in their state appears as a participant in a IV-D or non IV-D case in another state. The FCR also serves as the conduit for matching against the following sources: Department of Defense (DOD), Department of Veteran Affairs (VA), Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Internal Revenue Service (IRS), National Security Agency (NSA) and Social Security Administration (SSA). Matches made through the Multistate Financial Institution Data Match (MSFIDM) are returned to states through the FCR.
anita grimm

Flushing, MI

#9 Dec 17, 2011
calling the feds...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
no name church convention Klepzig farm...Doug C... (Oct '13) Sep 20 Brad 5
we should pass law to make possion of weed only... Sep 5 timer2365 2
McNeil Accident Aug '16 Linz 1
Raymond Chester Ortlieb Jr. (Nov '09) Aug '16 Telmah 4
News Texas judge faces inquiry on wrongful conviction (Mar '12) Aug '16 Mike_O 6
News Wife of Austin-area teacher alerts police to hu... Aug '16 g 1
Responsible baby sitter/ child keeper availa... Aug '16 sitter available 1

Georgetown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Georgetown Mortgages