Former Georgetown Officer Gets 12 Yea...

Former Georgetown Officer Gets 12 Years in Prison

There are 3 comments on the KEYE-TV Austin story from Sep 26, 2008, titled Former Georgetown Officer Gets 12 Years in Prison. In it, KEYE-TV Austin reports that:

Fennell resigned from the Georgetown Police Department January 10 after being charged with sexual assault.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KEYE-TV Austin.

sickened

AOL

#1 Sep 28, 2008
this man was a murder suspect in Bastrop Texas after his girlfriend was found shot and burned.There were beer cans found around the crime scene with his,a cop buddy of his and the buddies girlfriends "DNA" on the cans.[fRESH CANS].A blackman {Rodney Reed} was convicted and sits on Deathrow because he was having an affair with this woman.Her name was Stacy Sykes.He walked because he was a cop,I think that Bastrop County just ignored the beer cans with the DNA,they killed her and the Bastrop county judge,the cops just, lets say do not like black people.Just like the Georgetown police dept.did not like this poor woman,who was kidknapped,made to dance and Raped by this obvious preditor.A possible 200 year sentence reduced to 10 yrs.,and eligable for parole in 2 and a half yrs. and not have to register as a sexoffender,thanks to Williamson CO. Texas
sickened

AOL

#2 Sep 28, 2008
The Judge.John Bradley District attorney for Williamson co. Texas should be REMOVED from office for letting a once murder suspect of Stacy Sykes in Bastrop,Texas and RAPIST Jimmie Fennell to plea to 10yrs,parole in 2 1/2yrs and not even register as a sex offender.It seems a cop should be set to a higher standard than the average person,there suppose to be trusted looked up to by the public.John Bradley says "it was because of the mishandling of the case by the Georetown P.D."Anybody else would have recieved 20 to life.This was appauling and they should be investigated and removed from office,before they let anymore of "their good ole buddies off"to do more harm to the public.
Jack

Milwaukee, WI

#3 Feb 25, 2009
Before I retired I was a police officer, a police union rep, and a law enforcement administrator. Police Departments are special interest groups represented by lobbyists that channel campaign contributions into legislative, executive, and judicial elections. The concepts of "higher standards" and of "equal justice under the law"
have never actually been applicable in America.
Before Federal and Sate legislative entities violated their Constitutions by allowing governmental employees and officials to be represented by lobbyists, they simply engaged in outright bribery.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Totally Disgusted 2 hr Grossed Out 1
Doctor Sat Heath 2
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Feb 4 Candle farts 847
News Where the Town will spend your money in 2007 (Feb '07) Feb 2 moya knows 11
Perez Barbecue Jan 21 jim thompson 1
Rumor mill ranch (Mar '14) Jan 10 Rumormill Ranch 3
Debate: Marijuana - Georgetown, TX (Aug '10) Jan 10 Nic 22
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Georgetown Mortgages