[email protected]

[email protected]

Posted in the Georgetown Forum

Julie Guebara

Houston, TX

#1 Mar 23, 2010
Im looking for a sister who was adopted by my uncles wifes sister back in the 60's. I know alot about her because our birthmother,now deceased, told me.The family moved to the georgtown area .Her name is Cathy,I saw Cathy once at our cousin Jamie Smith's funeral but the family did everything to keep us apart as they had not told Cathy she was adopted,even though she was older and married, I met her husband and also her son.I really need to see and hear from Cathy ,especially now that our birthparents are both deceased,i feel like a part of my heart is missing.Cathy's adopted mothers name is Elizebeth and Im not sure of the dads name, but I think it is Raymond, I m not sure of the last name but it is a hispanic name as the dad is spanish and mother white,Cathy is white and her husband was hispanic when I saw them over10 years ago,I cannot get help from my aunt and uncle,also Cathys aunt and uncle,Kenneth and Cleatus Smith from Houston Tx.Cathy and her husband worked as hairdressers in the Georgetown area but Im not sure what their doing now.Please help if you can.Im easyto find.My husband and I have a worldwide motorcycle ministry and we have a small church here in the Houston area.I have lived in the same place for 47 years.I have so much to share with Cathy.Please help if you can.Our toll-free #is 1-866-987-2014 and our e-mail is [email protected] thanks Julie Guebara
Julie Guebara-adoption

Houston, TX

#2 Mar 23, 2010
I have posted on this site because i need help to find my sister who was adopted out to an aunts sister. I understand why people would want a closed adoption,but we are in our 40's now I feel it should be our choice to decide.Thanks Julie
Julie Guebara-adoption

Winnfield, LA

#3 Oct 11, 2010
Julie Guebara-adoption wrote:
I have posted on this site because i need help to find my sister who was adopted out to an aunts sister. I understand why people would want a closed adoption,but we are in our 40's now I feel it should be our choice to decide.Thanks Julie
My personal cell phone is 832-441-3184Only genuine callers please.leave detailed message if no answer.thanks,Julie G.
Aniamous

Austin, TX

#5 Jul 21, 2015
Don't trust this person

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
krista skovsende pugh (Dec '13) Jun 23 lady killer 3
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun 13 robert 994
looking for planks ladders bars May '16 ion05 1
Round rock colonial grand apartments - police May '16 Caneron 2
Caroline Cryer & Tim Felty May '16 Caneron 2
Nicole Moore May '16 Michael S 2
Looking for horny snapchat buddy:) (Jul '15) May '16 Love 2

Georgetown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Georgetown Mortgages