style

There are 18 comments on the Fredericksburg.com story from Aug 1, 2007, titled style . In it, Fredericksburg.com reports that:

Here they come--the next generation of mop tops. In the 1960s, boys embraced longer, shaggier hair in the spirit of The Beatles.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fredericksburg.com.

nat and alex hair rox

Edgar Springs, MO

#1 Aug 6, 2007
Nats hair is cool i a girl think it is hott long he dose not need a big hair cut just a trin once in a while.ALex hair is so cute curly and bounce and free i love it nat and alex have my fav hair styles.They both have my vote on THE COOLEST HAIR IN THE WORLD!!!!!!
x--georgia--x

UK

#2 Aug 6, 2007
IM SOOO WITH YA LOL ..I LUV NAT N ALEX--x
nat and alex hair rox

Edgar Springs, MO

#3 Aug 6, 2007
i love there hiar it is cool i love nat more than any thing !!!!!!!!!!nat+me=love
nat and alex hair rox

Edgar Springs, MO

#4 Aug 6, 2007
x--georgia--x wrote:
IM SOOO WITH YA LOL ..I LUV NAT N ALEX--x
u r right who dose not love nat and alex they r so cute yet i fweel i will never get ashot with him.He is to bussy with rosilinaAKA alie
x--georgia--x

UK

#5 Aug 6, 2007
nat and alex hair rox wrote:
<quoted text>u r right who dose not love nat and alex they r so cute yet i fweel i will never get ashot with him.He is to bussy with rosilinaAKA alie
i no i get wt u mean so bcuz i know der adress i wanna go 2 NY 2 see dem lol --x
Daisy

Gaithersburg, MD

#6 Aug 6, 2007
Oh really.
If you noe their address, what apartment building do they live in?
Do they have myspaces?(I know the true answer)
Just stop it okay?
x--georgia--x

UK

#7 Aug 8, 2007
nat and alex hair rox wrote:
<quoted text>u r right who dose not love nat and alex they r so cute yet i fweel i will never get ashot with him.He is to bussy with rosilinaAKA alie
they dnt actually like each other he just had a lil crush on her ages ago lol he is 12 n she is 15 :p--x
x--georgia--x

UK

#8 Aug 8, 2007
Daisy wrote:
Oh really.
If you noe their address, what apartment building do they live in?
Do they have myspaces?(I know the true answer)
Just stop it okay?
ye i do no it actually n i bin on his new piczo n allies piczo n miley cyrus's n yeh he duz hav myspace actually n so duz allie,, i also tlked 2 my cuzen who went 2 new york n just got bk n she met nat n alex n gt der home number n nat's cell number--x
Daisy

Gaithersburg, MD

#9 Aug 8, 2007
x--georgia--x wrote:
<quoted text>they dnt actually like each other he just had a lil crush on her ages ago lol he is 12 n she is 15 :p--x
Not in reality. Both never had crushes on each other. On the show, yes.
Daisy

Gaithersburg, MD

#10 Aug 8, 2007
x--georgia--x wrote:
<quoted text>
ye i do no it actually n i bin on his new piczo n allies piczo n miley cyrus's n yeh he duz hav myspace actually n so duz allie,, i also tlked 2 my cuzen who went 2 new york n just got bk n she met nat n alex n gt der home number n nat's cell number--x
Actually doesn't have piczo. She only has a myspace. It's her personal one. If you have their #, what is it?
Daisy

Gaithersburg, MD

#11 Aug 8, 2007
Allie doesn't have piczo.
uud

Newport News, VA

#12 Oct 29, 2007
toatly!!!!!!!!!!
TINA

UK

#13 Oct 29, 2007
NATS HAIR IS COOL IT IS PERFECT AND NEVER GREACY
LOZ

UK

#14 Oct 29, 2007
I LOVE NAT HE IS PERFECT AND HIS HAIR
Nat Woof

Metairie, LA

#15 Jan 1, 2008
s
Stop likeing my air my dad said he was going to shave it becuse he caught me haveing sex with a girl way hotter than yu
Cindy keeney

Tyler, TX

#16 Jan 1, 2008
your not the real nat wolff are you
Becky

United States

#17 Jun 5, 2008
Thursday 6/5

Live Chat with Alex Wolff 6:00 - 6:30 PM EST!
http://www.natnalex.com/
David

Jacksonville, FL

#18 Oct 16, 2008
Becky wrote:
Thursday 6/5
Live Chat with Alex Wolff 6:00 - 6:30 PM EST!
http://www.natnalex.com/
Thre is one tonight at 730 I think it is uber rad that they do these chats.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Summer Soccer Camp Wed WWS2018 1
News Man Gets Life For Sexual Assault Of Daughter (May '06) Apr '18 bradleykkkitchens 14
Videography clubs Feb '18 mediamannaman 1
Pos D.A. Ken Anderson , John Bradley and Sherif... (Oct '14) Dec '17 Good riddance 2
The bridge (Nov '17) Nov '17 Countryboy1974 1
Review: H-E-B Curbside Grocery Pickup (Oct '17) Oct '17 Dianne Dean 1
Does anybody know Laura Sylva (Jul '17) Jul '17 Anonymous 1

Georgetown Jobs

Personal Finance

Georgetown Mortgages