How much longer will Wenninger be in ...

How much longer will Wenninger be in office, or, in jail?

Posted in the Georgetown Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Since: Mar 10

Severn, MD

#1 Feb 23, 2011
Supreme Court held for Varnua today in a unanimous decision, 6 Republicans, and 1 Democrat. They sent it back to the appeals court for further action. Supremes trashed that court for the reasoning in their earlier ERRONEOUS decision. I want Wenninger out of there for good. He's a tyrant, along with the alleged dope-dealing Alfred E. Newman look alike sidekick. Where's the fat overly obese slob from WMD now that Wenninger took it "where the sun doesn't shine"? Where are all the bumper sticker Republipukes now that "Stand with Sheriff Dwayne Wenninger"?
I STAND WITH WINNINGER

United States

#2 Feb 24, 2011
WOW SIDEKICK HUH WHAT ABOUT YOUR BOY'S SIDEKICK SARGENT A$$ BOHL .THEY ARE UP EACH OTHER LIKE AN ENNIMA SERIOUSLY GET OVER IT.I WOULD MUCH RATHER BE A WINNINGER FOLLOWER THAN A VARNAU FIFE FOLLOWER..HE LOOKED VERY PROFESSIONAL IN LAROSAS THE OTHER NIGHT IN HIS SWEATPANT AND POP BELLY AND HIS TROLL BOHL FOLLOWING HIM EVERYWHERE AND BECOMING AN OFFICER SO HE COULD BE HIS REAL BUDDY. AT LEAST "SHERIFF" WINNINGER LOOKS AND ACT PROFESSIONAL NOT A SLOB ..AND I STAND WITH SHERIFF WINNINGER.........
People just amaze me

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Feb 24, 2011
I STAND WITH WINNINGER wrote:
WOW SIDEKICK HUH WHAT ABOUT YOUR BOY'S SIDEKICK SARGENT A$$ BOHL .THEY ARE UP EACH OTHER LIKE AN ENNIMA SERIOUSLY GET OVER IT.I WOULD MUCH RATHER BE A WINNINGER FOLLOWER THAN A VARNAU FIFE FOLLOWER..HE LOOKED VERY PROFESSIONAL IN LAROSAS THE OTHER NIGHT IN HIS SWEATPANT AND POP BELLY AND HIS TROLL BOHL FOLLOWING HIM EVERYWHERE AND BECOMING AN OFFICER SO HE COULD BE HIS REAL BUDDY. AT LEAST "SHERIFF" WINNINGER LOOKS AND ACT PROFESSIONAL NOT A SLOB ..AND I STAND WITH SHERIFF WINNINGER.........

Since when does the way a person look dictate their ability to do a job?? Narrow minded people passing judgement on merely on a persons appearance is part of the reason we are as messed up as a society.. Geez a person can't go to a pizza joint in sweat pants??? I don't even care who our sheriff is as long as they do their job but if a person wants to go to La Rosas in a pair of sweat I'd go out on a limb and say it probably doesn't reflect much on how they'd do their job,but hey, What do I know
Concerned citizen

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Feb 24, 2011
If it weren't for Judge Gusweiler then we'd all be doomed .Our prosecutors office and sheriff both would be strong arming us and controlling the people of this county with an iron fist. As a victim of this senseless war on the citizens I can't thank our common sense Judge Mr. Scott Gusweiler enough for standing up for society and the people of the county and passing judgement in a fair and responsible way while still protecting and upholding the laws of our great nation... Thank You for your service ..

Severn, MD

#5 Feb 25, 2011
[QUOTE who="HE LOOKED VERY PROFESSIONAL IN LAROSAS THE OTHER NIGHT IN HIS SWEATPANT AND POP BELLY .... AT LEAST "SHERIFF" WINNINGER LOOKS AND ACT PROFESSIONAL NOT A SLOB ..AND I STAND WITH SHERIFF WINNINGER.........[QUOTE]

I'd have to agree about Varnua looking a little skruffy lately. I've also seen him in the mexican restaurant without a shave for at least a few weeks worth of beard, pot belly and sweat pants. But, he's not the sheriff last time I checked. Dinger doesn't look much better daily himself, on the job ACTING as if he is sheriff. Does the guy even own a comb? Dinger is the most pitiful excuse for an officer any hour of any day. Truth is Dinger is hardly ever on the job daily as sheriff, just ask any deputy. Dinger usually looks like a "LaRosa Varnua", pouring concrete somewhere daily instead of doing what he is being paid taxpayer money to do, and doing TV interviews or going to a commissioner meeting looking like a disgarded rag. You keep standing with Dinger "POP" belly. Your use of words is on par with Dinger's ability to read. Birds of a feather stick together, more ways than one.
what r u talking about

United States

#6 Feb 25, 2011
Wgaac- who is Dinger?????????? Are you refering to Winninger?? Because that makes no sence if you think you're trying to be funny. Not funny. Get a life and run for Sheriff if you think you can do better. Do something about it instead of getting on here and talking smack. I think Dwayne is doing a wonderful job!!! Keep it up!
I STAND WTH WINNINGER

United States

#7 Feb 25, 2011
Winger ......that is good....no comb it is the style he wears his hair and that is fine and I think he is doing a great job ....If he wants to pour concrete so what maybe he is taking a vacation day how do you know.At least you never have seen him pointing fingers and crying like Varnau.....which should be VARNO AS IN NO NEVER a sheriff....And. wanting to be a public figure but dressing ike a bum seriously I want someone that is outgoing and does the job not a guy who has one quest to take down one guy and keep being a thorn in the counties side like" VARNO" he needs to grow up and quit acting like he is a student in criminal justice@ jvs and is trying to get winninger sent to the principals office.and keeps tattling til they get him expelled those are good values to being a public figure

Pasadena, MD

#8 Feb 25, 2011
what r u talking about wrote:
Wgaac- who is Dinger??????????
Your post does make sense. You think Dinger is doing a good job, and you don't even know who Dinger is. Ha! Go ask any of the deputies. Everyone of them knows, except maybe the recent hires. Not everybody is happy about the situation at the SO with Dinger in charge, but people have to conform to the situation in order to survive around here. Guarantee that. There will be some very happy if Varnau wins in the courts, and a bunch of unhappy birds that can't keep their tools zipped up. Guarantee that too.

Pasadena, MD

#9 Feb 25, 2011
I STAND WTH WINNINGER wrote:
If he wants to pour concrete so what maybe he is taking a vacation day
My God! How many vacation days does a sheriff get each year to pour concrete for a $50K+ salary paid by the taxpayers? Wish I had that option in life myself. Maybe I should run for office too. I could use an extra $50K for nothing in addition to what I make on my daily job.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#10 Feb 25, 2011
Must be doing something right to generate such debate.

Admit: 278 - heaviest I've ever been at age 62, with a gut, no hiding it, but will hopefully get back to a September 2005 weight of 206, as soon as possible after all the court action is completed. Sweats are comfortable when you're fat and on your way to eat more fat. Save money on razors by not shaving when there is no need to be shaven. LaRosa's is not a court room or church, and I do wash my clothes and bathe regularly. And, I am definitely on the opposite end of the spectrum from George Clooney-type looks and appeal.

Glenn Bohl: A very good friend, indiginous Brown Countian farm boy with enough brains to obtain a degree in Electrical Engineering [BSEE] from the University of Cincinnati [which engineering discipline was way too far over my head to even think about pursuing myself]. Aeronautical, Electrical, and Chemical engineering are the hardest, requiring the most brain power. Glenn is honest as the day is long, has integrity, and I am totally honored to be a good friend of his, and associated with him any day of the week. I'd hire him in a heartbeat based upon his integrity and honesty foremost.
I STAND WITH WINNINGER

Ellicott City, MD

#11 Feb 25, 2011
FARM BOY HE IS NOT JUST BECAUSE HE LIVED ON A FARM ....NEVER SEEN HIM ON ANYTHING BUT HIS PICKUP HAS HIS YARD MOWED AND STIRS UP CONTROVERSY WITH NEIGHBORS ON A DAILY BASIS SOUND LIKE TWO PEAS IN A POD TO ME.SHOULD POLL PEOPLE ON HOW WELL LIKED HIM AND HIS WIFE IS.AND FROM AN ELECTRICAL ENGINEER TO A DEPUTY WOW NEED ALOT OF THAT EXPERIENCE BEING A DEPUTY..BUT YOU LIKE HIM SO THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS....GOOD LUCK

Pasadena, MD

#12 Feb 25, 2011
FARM BOY HE IS NOT JUST BECAUSE HE LIVED ON A FARM ....NEVER SEEN HIM ON ANYTHING BUT HIS PICKUP HAS HIS YARD MOWED AND STIRS UP CONTROVERSY WITH NEIGHBORS ON A DAILY BASIS SOUND LIKE TWO PEAS IN A POD TO ME.SHOULD POLL PEOPLE ON HOW WELL LIKED HIM AND HIS WIFE IS.AND FROM AN ELECTRICAL ENGINEER TO A DEPUTY WOW NEED ALOT OF THAT EXPERIENCE BEING A DEPUTY..BUT YOU LIKE HIM SO THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS....GOOD LUCK
Sounds like personal opinion to me mixed in with a lot of "sour grapes." I've always heard that you can tell a lot about a person's character by their friends. That says a lot when discussing Dinger and his close friends. Who was it that Dinger hired, and then gave him an almost instantaneous promotion over everyone else who worked for years in the jail, to Corporal, who by the way, was allegedly fired from his job in Blue Ash, for, what was it now, theft or fooling around with a secretary, or was it both? I forget. Help me out here "[You] Stand With Wenninger"?

Pasadena, MD

#13 Feb 25, 2011
If you are having trouble remembering which it was, go ask the Corporal's wife. She works for Dinger too in the kitchen at the SO. Wonder how much Dinger is paying her too.
Concerned citizen

Dayton, OH

#14 Feb 25, 2011
Please know that the majority of the citizens in this county are so superficial as to judge your ability to do a certain job based on how you look on your way to eat pizza. I hope you believe and know this. I find it shameful that people like that even speak,I would prefer they keep their ignorance a secret. I for one believe we need some house cleaning,I am just thankful that we have Judge Gusweiler . If we didn't have a common sense judge like him with the best interest of the citizens,even those who've made mistakes,in mind then half the county would be in jail. Hell the prosecutors office has even been after him... This stuff has gotten out of hand. I think we all owe Judge Gusweiler a debt of gratitude for doing his job in such a responsible manner. There is a time for harshness and a time for a slap on the wrist and since the prosecutor only knows how to go for the throat no matter what ,I thank our Lord for a man like that on the bench. Please keep up the excellent work Judge , You are appreciated!
Dennis Varnau wrote:
Must be doing something right to generate such debate.
Admit: 278 - heaviest I've ever been at age 62, without, no hiding it, but will hopefully get back to a September 2005 weight of 206, as soon as possible after all the court action is completed. Sweats are comfortable when you're fat and on your way to eat more fat. Save money on razors by not shaving when there is no need to be shaven. LaRosa's is not a court room or church, and I do wash my clothes and bathe regularly. And, I am definitely on the opposite end of the spectrum from George Clooney-type looks and appeal.
Glenn Bohl: A very good friend, indiginous Brown Countian farm boy with enough brains to obtain a degree in Electrical Engineering [BSEE] from the University of Cincinnati [which engineering discipline was way too far over my head to even think about pursuing myself]. Aeronautical, Electrical, and Chemical engineering are the hardest, requiring the most brain power. Glenn is honest as the day is long, has integrity, and I am totally honored to be a good friend of his, and associated with him any day of the week. I'd hire him in a heartbeat based upon his integrity and honesty foremost.
Oh Really

Newark, OH

#15 Feb 26, 2011
Varnau is an idiot ! He thinks he is so smart and that he knows more than anyone else ! The guy has some serious mental issues !!!
In the know

Edison, NJ

#16 Feb 27, 2011
I know both of these guys.I also know that most of the postings here have nothing to do with their ability to do the job.The Sheriff is a figurehead of the department.If you look at surrounding counties,most of those Sheriffs do not take part in the normal calls that happen every day.He cannot be involved directly with something that may affect department overall operations.We had that before with Crawford and no good can come of it.That is called micro-management.As a whole,the department doing a great job,Deputies are making making more arrests than ever,with less personel than 8 yrs ago.It's time for everyone to stop complaining about the election.Really.It's not good for the county and its citizens.Besides,if the court does decide Wenninger is not qualified to be Sheriff,shouldn't Buddy Coburn be Sheriff? He ran originally against Dwayne in 2000.Where is his claim?If that's the case,if we want to beat this into the ground,Varnau was not even a police officer in 2000.Stop being a bunch of spoiled little childeren.No matter what ANYONE says,the facts are this.( and I belive Mr. Varnau has said this before)"You cannot change the facts."The voters of Brown County elected Wenninger Sheriff not one,not twice,but three times.Just my opinion,but it IS backed up by the facts,not what on who I like or don't like.

Ellicott City, MD

#17 Feb 27, 2011
In the know wrote:
I know both of these guys.I also know that most of the postings here have nothing to do with their ability to do the job..... It's time for everyone to stop complaining about the election.Really.It's not good for the county and its citizens.Besides,if the court does decide Wenninger is not qualified to be Sheriff,shouldn't Buddy Coburn be Sheriff? He ran originally against Dwayne in 2000.Where is his claim?.... Stop being a bunch of spoiled little childeren.No matter what ANYONE says,the facts are this.( and I belive Mr. Varnau has said this before)"You cannot change the facts."The voters of Brown County elected Wenninger Sheriff not one,not twice,but three times.Just my opinion,but it IS backed up by the facts,not what on who I like or don't like.
I know more about Dinger from high school days than Varnau, and what I know has everything to do with the "ability to do the job". It is obvious that Varnau must have known more than the Appeals Court, or why would their decision have been reversed by the Supreme Court? Duh! The fact that Dinger won three elections has nothing to do with it. Coburn, Martin, and Newman, one of them should have been sheriff by now. They played by the rules. Dinger didn't. And the longer the court case goes, the more obvious it is Dinger cheated. Why won't Dinger open his sealed criminal court trial record? Ask him why he won't do that to settle everything once and for all. I'll tell you why. Because the record would show that Dinger never should have been elected sheriff, that's why!
HEH HEH HEh

Cincinnati, OH

#18 Feb 27, 2011
I think I got it figured out ... It must be drugs that makes people recognize election fraud... That would explain the sheriffs crusade to stop these terrible drugs that are responsible for everything from the Kennedy murders to my daughter getting grounded last weekend .... What a joke of a county... You people really need to move into this century
In the know

Fredericksburg, VA

#19 Feb 27, 2011
wgaaca...I will not debate this with you.Apparently if Duh! is the best you can do,we cannot communicate on the same level.Sorry.

Pasadena, MD

#20 Feb 27, 2011
In the know wrote:
wgaaca...I will not debate this with you.Apparently if Duh! is the best you can do,we cannot communicate on the same level.Sorry.
Yep, it's the best I can do = Unseal the case file! Duh!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evidence Evaluation Breakthrough In The Zachary... 5 hr Pretty Simple 58
Pit bulls on Union St Mon Had It 3
Security Mon Asking 2
What happened to Murdoch? (Nov '16) Jul 22 Floyd 2
Illiterate talk is grating on the educated ear ! (Nov '15) Jul 22 Marvin Popcorn Su... 14
They say topix has changed (Aug '16) Jul 21 Jeanie 5
Sarah Vermillion (Dec '16) Jul 19 Chris 5

Georgetown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Georgetown Mortgages