Where is JON JON Bennett
mee

Clay City, KY

#2 May 18, 2011
who cares
80 s lady

Cambridge, OH

#3 May 18, 2011
Who cares AGREED !! I hope when law enforcement catches his drug dealing loser butt this time , they lock him away for good. He is NEVER going to change. He is never going to obey the laws, he is a menance to society. I have NO idea what seems to be the hang up with him either. Surely it is just rumors with no factual content that is sleeping around with Katie Kelley and others that should not even be associating theirselves with him ! Who knows. I feel sorry for his family, but really- he is NO GOOD and NEVER WILL BE !
weird

Cincinnati, OH

#4 May 18, 2011
Kinda funny , His sleepin buddy goes down hard and then e few hours later a movers gets popped at the county line with a load. There's a whole lot more to this then anyone will know til we either go to the court hearings or see the discovery. Because people sure fell all in a line and in a messed up way...I never ASSUME it makes an ASS of U and ME but something t=stinks in Denmark,....
agreed

Cincinnati, OH

#5 May 18, 2011
80's lady you are right!! I know that young man has been trouble ever since he was little. It seems to me he gets of easily. He does go to jail quite a bit from what I can understand. They probaly cut deals with him. They need to keep him locked away and throw away the key. I do feel sorry for those kids and his family. The sad thing is he will tell on the wrong person and then his family is left to pick up the pieces with the children. You see it all the time on the news. Those type of people like Jon Jon getting hurt. I am sure that time will come. It's all just sad really. That type of person is a waste of energy. sad. If he would have applied himself he could have been different.
boring citizen

Cincinnati, OH

#6 May 19, 2011
You people are so fucking stupid and noisy. Yeah you are right when the real man catches up to all you, he will take care of you as he see fits. I love to get on here when people tell me to cause it just shows how fucking stupid and immature you folks in little brown county. The same person that talks shit is usually the same person who does everything behind closed door. Gosh it must be so dam hard to be a sweet angel like yourselves. Gosh why dont you just do want you really want to do, kill your selfs. Cause evidentlly you dont have a dam life to be stuck on a stupid ass sight and talk about whatever someone post. Sad Sad SAd that everybody wants to call themselves God fearing people but always go against what he says. So when you get to meet your maker tell him just how much you love to hate on whoever was on the site topix.
Goes to show how much you folks have in your lifes in Brown County. Snitches used to get ditches, well let me take that back they still did in Aberdeen. And you better watch out cause jon jon is gonna kill you for talking about him. Cause like you said he is a menace to society. Whose society yours in brown county. Get with the real fucking world there is more to life than topix dumb ass
RIGHT

Cincinnati, OH

#7 May 19, 2011
Really? My dear "boring citizen" you are entertaining. You have absolutely no class. I have to say you are not unique however. Almost every criminal I know seems to resent Brown County. GO ELSEWHERE !!! It is true, law enforcement in this small county has more time on their hands. They do not have as much of the "big city" crime to occupy their time, and that allows them to concentrate more on you small time, small minded wanna be dealers,addicts, and criminals. I do nothing illegal behind my closed doors. I have just been watching this site for a personal reason. I have a friend who was a "topic". I find it completely ridiculous. What I find the most entertaining is you want to condemn the people who are talking about Jon Jon, whether that is you, your friend, lover whatever YOU DON'T LIKE IT ! So, you want to lash out by insulting people for getting on this site, well- you are on here aren't you???? Just so you know.. generally when people are referring to God, they are not cursing like sailors. Whenever you refer to Him in that context, the "H" needs to be capitalized. So, go back to cooking up your chemicals, or hanging with Jon Jon. He may have you convinced he is big time and will kill someone... I don't buy it! He is small time menance who can not obey the law !!
reward

Mason, OH

#8 May 19, 2011
There is now a reward out for the where abouts of Jon Jon Bennett so if anyone knows where he is call crime stoppers or the sheriffs department.
80 s lady

Marion, OH

#9 May 19, 2011
Someone said they talked to him today and he is in San Atonio Texas... Who knows if that is true....
lolol

Lebanon, OH

#10 May 19, 2011
$1000.00 cash reward. There you go "Boring Citizen" lolololol
teenspirit

Cincinnati, OH

#11 May 19, 2011
RIGHT wrote:
Really? My dear "boring citizen" you are entertaining. You have absolutely no class. I have to say you are not unique however. Almost every criminal I know seems to resent Brown County. GO ELSEWHERE !!! It is true, law enforcement in this small county has more time on their hands. They do not have as much of the "big city" crime to occupy their time, and that allows them to concentrate more on you small time, small minded wanna be dealers,addicts, and criminals. I do nothing illegal behind my closed doors. I have just been watching this site for a personal reason. I have a friend who was a "topic". I find it completely ridiculous. What I find the most entertaining is you want to condemn the people who are talking about Jon Jon, whether that is you, your friend, lover whatever YOU DON'T LIKE IT ! So, you want to lash out by insulting people for getting on this site, well- you are on here aren't you???? Just so you know.. generally when people are referring to God, they are not cursing like sailors. Whenever you refer to Him in that context, the "H" needs to be capitalized. So, go back to cooking up your chemicals, or hanging with Jon Jon. He may have you convinced he is big time and will kill someone... I don't buy it! He is small time menance who can not obey the law !!
THANK GOD!!! Someone who can spell, punctuate and put a sentence together!!!
80 s lady

Marion, OH

#12 May 20, 2011
It is truly a relief, isn't it teen spirit? Sometimes they can not even spell their profanity correctly. It really is comical, but yet they feel completely justified.....
Channel 12 News

Fairborn, OH

#13 May 20, 2011
Tonight Brown County investigators say they have a ledger of heroin transactions in the case against Jonathan Bennett. He's on the run from indictments for trafficking, conspiracy to distribute and engaging in corrupt activity.
Local 12 News reporter Deborah Dixon found authorities are searching for Bennett while dealing with the additional problem of the heroin addicts they say he helped create.

Brown County investigators say Jonathan Bennett brought heroin to the rural community. He had several people breaking it down for sale. One person moving 100 grams in two months. Chief Deputy John Schadle told Local 12, "He saw there was a need to feed addiction, took advantage of if bank rolled himself into a lucrative business."

Investigators say Bennett left addicts in his wake. Heroin has become cheaper and easier to get than prescription drugs. A single pill of oxycontin can cost up to 75 dollars a small bag of heroin can cost less than a six pack. Chief Deputy Schadle says, "It's as bad as meth was five years ago. It used to be meth was the drug we worried about, now it's heroin.

Schadle said he sent six people to rehab for heroin addiction just last week. According to the charges, that's exactly what Jonathan Bennett did.
durrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrr

Cincinnati, OH

#14 May 21, 2011
Get a taste of Ricky Ross' life buddy....Wonder who's election you funded????...All you holier then thous an k i s s that GOV't a s s all you want ...... MMMUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHH..... ....
80 s lady

Marion, OH

#15 May 21, 2011
You know you act,sound, and spell worse than a third grader- right? The fact that most of us obey the law and have absolutely NOTHING to do with crime or drugs doesn't make us the bad guys idiot ! That just simply means that we are the disciplined, stronger community. We do not have to slime ball through life. We can deal with adversity as it comes and take it head on . You look foolish....
His facebook

Mason, OH

#16 May 21, 2011
His face book says he lives in Miami, but he frequently comments about coming home... So i guess he could be anywhere between the two. He has family that lives in Amelia/Beechmont Area and family that lives in cincinnti too.. so he could ne anywhere right now.
Curious

Richmond, KY

#17 Aug 26, 2014
Who ratted him out in Oh? Who was the snitch that got him? I know who got him in ky but not Oh?
car007

West Chester, OH

#18 Aug 26, 2014
lolol wrote:
$1000.00 cash reward. There you go "Boring Citizen" lolololol
1,000.00 Reward ???? 007 is on this one ! Locating a drug runner is easier than catching a greased pig at the Brown County Fair ! I just love playing them pull tabs at the fair and buying tickets for hams. Eeeeewwwwweeee, with that much money, I might stand a chance to win something this year ! I will be in touch with Deb Dixon soon to get my reward !

By the way, I heard there will be a booth set up at the Fair with some petitions to sign, Anyone know anything about that ?
Backwoods Brown County

Cincinnati, OH

#19 Aug 26, 2014
Curious wrote:
Who ratted him out in Oh? Who was the snitch that got him? I know who got him in ky but not Oh?
Ask him. He's in prison for the next 20 years, he'll have plenty of time to answer you. While you are at it, ask him how many families he has ruined and how many lives he is responsible for taken.
Jon Jon

Marion, OH

#20 Aug 26, 2014
Backwoods Brown County wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask him. He's in prison for the next 20 years, he'll have plenty of time to answer you. While you are at it, ask him how many families he has ruined and how many lives he is responsible for taken.
Too bad you can't be smokin' in prison anymore. If you could, my ass and mouth be profit centers baby. The way David Wayne Hamm smokes, that bot gonna be suffrin'.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Karen Kirschner Wed Curious in Cincin... 5
STFU Gusweiler Wed Trump 4
hey pud.. Wed Curious in Cincin... 1
Had to go overseas last week Wed Curious in Cincin... 5
S**t went down at the bar last night Wed Swooning 3
Madre68 Jun 24 Midnight Rider 3
Danny - The Devil - Bubp In Deep DooDoo Now (Jul '15) Jun 24 Browncountymarine 91

Georgetown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Georgetown Mortgages