Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Thomas

Richland, NY

#7485 Sep 7, 2014
Great post. Totally into this topic and the various points of view.

“Unknown Cover Up's”

Since: Sep 14

Mineola

#7486 Sep 7, 2014
Nancy Wilson wrote:
No one! I am leaving New York for life!
Good answer. Get out while you still can. Or the corruption of freemasonry in DC, and the new pagan tower at the height of the declare of independence, p u yes paganisms, which they really do not give one s h i t about, will eat you alive, for the real God is very angry at them. Mark my words. This year 2014 you have had tornadoes in spring, and hail stones and fires in the summer,, eating numerous homes. If you ignore these truths like the ding dong below with the great city that new york was, and is below, so he says??? of the money, you will wind up in the same shape that they did inside those trade centers. Right now, New York is bankrupt, same as Chicago, and the Tribune has filed for that way back in year 2007 of which, it is still filling documents in bankrupstys 2014 waiting for approvals of all kinds. Do not listen to these people that tell lies. They are in very deep trouble, and they do not support the true Church at all or believe. None of them. Most Holy Family Monastery is about the most catholic you will get, in that area. And Michael also has his own problems in the true of the true church, so watch it. God only has ONE real Scripture, and it has been changed.
usa

Fort Plain, NY

#7487 Sep 7, 2014
We need new blood for long time but we have nuts voting here and they will vote the same people in and then we have the same problem
Deyquan

Lumberton, NJ

#7488 Sep 7, 2014
The Democrat we need more and stricter gun laws, we need more social service. We need to tax the rich and business until they bleed to over come income equality.
Eric Stoltz

Rome, NY

#7490 Sep 7, 2014
TruthHurts wrote:
Gillibrand was independent before she took office, now she is just another reliable liberal vote in Washhington. She needs to go.
They all need to go! Vote everyone out of office!
Savagers

Farmingville, NY

#7491 Sep 8, 2014
http://showyou.com/v/y-iD246Wk2DT0/that-fight...
Fight at Memphis, Tennessee Kroger 9-6-2014
Savages

Farmingville, NY

#7492 Sep 8, 2014
http://showyou.com/v/y-iD246Wk2DT0/that-fight...

Pugs

Queensbury, NY

#7493 Sep 8, 2014
I'm voting for ANY democrat that's running. Time to vote the loser republicans out they have destroyed this country (as they always do) enough. I doubt there's anyone here that has enough 0's in their income for the republicans to benefit them...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

United States

#7494 Sep 8, 2014
Pugs wrote:
I'm voting for ANY democrat that's running. Time to vote the loser republicans out they have destroyed this country (as they always do) enough. I doubt there's anyone here that has enough 0's in their income for the republicans to benefit them...
My firm does.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

United States

#7499 Sep 19, 2014
Not true.
NAVYVET

Bronx, NY

#7503 Sep 30, 2014
are u crazy wrote:
<quoted text> Schumers done nothing for upstate ny, it's all about the city. If you live in the north country and vote for schumer or gillibrand i would cut my own throat.
right now schumer is trying to build a 8 billion dollar tunnel to ny city with your tax dollars. Will this help you up in the north country
Schmuer would peddle his wife ,mother and children for votes. He is the top of the list of Nazi Jews in America. A self loathing Jew who would love to see the demise of his fellow Jewws. Only an idiopt like Schmuer would support HELLery clinton after she called people Jew Bastards
NAVYVET

Bronx, NY

#7504 Sep 30, 2014
Deyquan wrote:
The Democrat we need more and stricter gun laws, we need more social service. We need to tax the rich and business until they bleed to over come income equality.
Great IDEA

We need more city FREE housing ,more food stamps and less jobs in America. The government should take care of anyone that enters this country from birth until death, free health care and remove borders as we are the melting pot of the world TAX anyone who makes $10,000 a year or more and sed the tax funds to help our fellow "citizens of the world" as it is the right thing to do is "Spread the wealth"

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7505 Oct 2, 2014
Savages wrote:
http://showyou.com/v/y-iD246Wk 2DT0/that-fight-at-memphis-ten nessee-kroger-video-again?u=re ddit
Fight?....That's some social engineering, right there....THAT IS A MOB OF 80-100 BLACKS THAT SAVAGELY ATTACKED 2 WHITE AND 1 BLACK KROGER WORKERS.....MSM.....Never reported it.....
Broke

Utica, NY

#7506 Oct 4, 2014
former student wrote:
Hey Robert, be careful what you wish for. Without the Democrats the very programs that are helping you would be eliminated by the Republicans. FYI, neither the Republicans or Democrats have any control of the COLA. The mechanism for determining the COLA was passed long ago.
Hey former student, without China the Democrats wouldn't have anyone to borrow the money from to pay for their stupid programs.
Big B

Saratoga Springs, NY

#7507 Oct 5, 2014
FFS wrote:
<quoted text>Without Unions EVERY job in NY would now be overseas!
The republican plan.........move overseas to avoid taxes!
The Real Republican Plan: Lower taxes and make it easier for businesses to stay in NY... this results in better higher paying jobs... why anyone thinks Republicans want to ship jobs out of the country is beyond me...
obama the clown

Parsippany, NJ

#7512 Oct 24, 2014
Savages wrote:
http://showyou.com/v/y-iD246Wk 2DT0/that-fight-at-memphis-ten nessee-kroger-video-again?u=re ddit
At the ready, fire six rounds, combat reload and fire six more rounds, reload and come back to the ready position.
aprilflwr

Erie, PA

#7514 Oct 27, 2014
[Sick people vote for the democrat! I will vote Republucan across the board! Obama is goinf down!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

United States

#7515 Oct 28, 2014
aprilflwr wrote:
[Sick people vote for the democrat! I will vote Republucan across the board! Obama is goinf down!
The president has failed us
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TR4NO3GTFHLCF7J...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7516 Oct 28, 2014
aprilflwr wrote:
Good Goinf.....
broken

Lowville, NY

#7519 Dec 19, 2014
Want to find a local psychic. Any suggestions??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
glitterbitches Jun '15 Glitter Chicks 1
moorisville state college student now paralyzed... Mar '15 laurendowdshedlock 1
News Residents oppose natural gas compressor station... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Fat Bellied Utican 1
News Eerie In Erieville: What do you do with a house... (Oct '11) Dec '14 Zeb 11
WCVM - New equipment. (Jun '14) Jun '14 Wayne Collins 1
Broadlawns Bed & Breakfast (Jun '14) Jun '14 Wayne Green 1
News State selling former Adirondack prison at auction (Nov '13) Nov '13 Sun 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Georgetown Mortgages