She's raking in the dough

She's raking in the dough

There are 3 comments on the Newsday story from Apr 1, 2007, titled She's raking in the dough. In it, Newsday reports that:

Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton capped an exhausting and record-breaking $25 million fundraising quarter yesterday, collecting $800,000 under the palm trees at rap impresario Timbaland's sprawling Miami mansion.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Doug

East Hampton, CT

#2 Apr 13, 2007
How come Hillary is not in Washington representing my state? Isn't that what I'm paying her for. If she wants to run for president then she should quit her day job so we can hire someone who actually cares about NY.

Oh, and I hope she returns any money from her stint with Timbaland. If Don Imus can get fired for saying words that Timbaland has made common through the horrible rap songs he has produced, then Hillary should give the money back as a sign of solidarity with the Rutgers women.
Grandpa

Clifton, NJ

#3 Apr 13, 2007
She be goin to Rutgers!
Gary J

Ackermanville, PA

#4 Apr 14, 2007
Will Hillary return the $800,000 she accepted from the Timbaland's Miami party now that she condemned Imus for using derogatory language against women and blacks. Seems timbaland uses the same language in his hip-hop songs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Madison County Landfill - Care For A Side Order... Wed Dan 3
Jaymie (Nov '13) Aug 3 True4life1313 3
News Man faces multiple felony charges after fire (Jan '09) Jul '17 Jason Pope 12
Did one of the Grabow brothers die? Jul '17 Wow 3
probationers getting away with shit (Mar '16) Mar '16 curious 2
News Residents oppose natural gas compressor station... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Fat Bellied Utican 1
News State selling former Adirondack prison at auction (Nov '13) Nov '13 Sun 1

Georgetown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Georgetown Mortgages