JFK terror plot suspect surrenders

JFK terror plot suspect surrenders

There are 17 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 5, 2007, titled JFK terror plot suspect surrenders. In it, Newsday reports that:

A Guyanese suspect in an alleged plot to attack New York's John F. Kennedy Airport surrendered to police Tuesday in Trinidad, a police official said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

tegster

Oakdale, NY

#1 Jun 5, 2007
Drug addiction will make even a "good" man sell his own mother for $5 dollars.
tosh

New Hyde Park, NY

#2 Jun 5, 2007
Well they found him. I guess things will move forward. It just upsets me to see another black man on trial. But wrong is wrong. You have to pay and take responsibilty for wrong doings.
G-MAN

Glen Cove, NY

#4 Jun 5, 2007
Light him on fire,and put him out with an axe.
Common Sense

Pearl River, NY

#5 Jun 5, 2007
More human trash this country let in to make us victims.... when will it end folks?

Since: Jan 07

West Babylon, Ny

#6 Jun 5, 2007
G-MAN wrote:
Light him on fire,and put him out with an axe.
DONT THINK SO..........
lol

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Jun 5, 2007
tosh wrote:
Well they found him. I guess things will move forward. It just upsets me to see another black man on trial. But wrong is wrong. You have to pay and take responsibilty for wrong doings.
Sadly, you must spend a LOT of time being upset, now including the congressman from Nawlins.
Bill

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#9 Jun 5, 2007
Wow, just imagine if the FBI (Freaking Bunch of Idiots) had followed the money, then we could have really done some damage. Now we have 4 old men who now we are to believe are some kind of super terrorist. I'm sure Michael Balboni and Peter King need this for the GOP (Group of Pri cks) to try and hold on to power. But rest ashore boys, the DNC (Dumb Neurosis Cowards) are just blowing any standing they had after the 2006 elections. Then again the money may have lead to Saudia Arabia, Bush's kissing cuz.
Ron

Atlanta, GA

#10 Jun 5, 2007
Are there really this many hateful idiots among us?
Ron

Atlanta, GA

#11 Jun 5, 2007
Black or White, a Hateful Idiot is a Hateful Idiot..... What would we be saying if some how this Hateful Idiot accomplished his act of hate, and 1000's of innocent people had been killed. Light Him On Fire And Put Him Out With Jet Fuel, An Axe Is To Civil For This One.
lol

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Jun 5, 2007
Ron wrote:
Black or White, a Hateful Idiot is a Hateful Idiot..... What would we be saying if some how this Hateful Idiot accomplished his act of hate, and 1000's of innocent people had been killed. Light Him On Fire And Put Him Out With Jet Fuel, An Axe Is To Civil For This One.
Where do you come up with "thousands of innocent people" hanging around the fuel dump at JFK.

“The Yankees are my Daddy......”

Since: May 07

MCAGCC, 29 Palms, CA

#15 Jun 5, 2007
HERE IS THE ANSWER......IMMIGRATION REFORM....TADA
RM DUNCAN

Trinidad and Tobago

#16 Jun 5, 2007
The ease with which nationals of other countries chose Trinidad as a center point of their terrorist plot speaks to policies which focus not on security but wealth creation. This loses sight of the fact that the underpinning of wealth is security.

I hope this is an eyeopener to the Caribbean

Post of Spain
Trinidad
chiman chang

Brooklyn, NY

#17 Jun 6, 2007
wow! now the war can continue unabated! thank god george bush is our president!
wiw

United States

#18 Jun 6, 2007
haysus christ wrote:
<quoted text>the fuel line runs through a residential neighborhood
And?
fin

United States

#20 Jun 6, 2007
haysus christ wrote:
<quoted text>ahh stupid that would account for innocent lives lost if the explosion went through those lines through the neighborhood!...get a clue
Explosions do not go thru gas pipes. It is you who needs to get a clue.
wtf

Buffalo, NY

#22 Jun 6, 2007
Go play in the cactus sonny. You been too long in the hot sun.
NO WAY

Smithtown, NY

#24 Jun 14, 2007
RM DUNCAN wrote:
The ease with which nationals of other countries chose Trinidad as a center point of their terrorist plot speaks to policies which focus not on security but wealth creation. This loses sight of the fact that the underpinning of wealth is security.
I hope this is an eyeopener to the Caribbean
Post of Spain
Trinidad
WORD. Money talks everything walks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amanda,w Jun 6 Curious 1
Stay away from Cazenovia (May '06) Apr '16 Senn 38
News Search in Madison County for woman missing sinc... Mar '16 Justice-for-Tammy... 1
probationers getting away with shit Mar '16 curious 2
sue barber Mar '16 curious 1
I found a tame dove anyone missing one (Aug '15) Aug '15 Bird guy 1
glitterbitches (Jun '15) Jun '15 Glitter Chicks 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Georgetown Mortgages