What's a good starter car for a new d...

What's a good starter car for a new driver?

Posted in the Georgetown Forum

hardingpeuql

Miami, FL

#1 Nov 30, 2013
college student here,I just got my license, now planning to buy a decent cheap second hand car... at least til i graduate and get started working full time. i'm looking for something to build up my driving experience, something that wouldn't kill me on car insurance, and a gas saver as well, something that would last me 2-4 years at least.
maddenxvq

Miami, FL

#2 Nov 30, 2013
hardingpeuql wrote:
<quoted text>What's a good starter car for a new driver?
college student here,I just got my license, now planning to buy a decent cheap second hand car... at least til i graduate and get started working full time. i'm looking for something to build up my driving experience, something that wouldn't kill me on car insurance, and a gas saver as well, something that would last me 2-4 years at least..
Try this site @WWW.USINSURANCEQUOTE.ORG where you can compare quotes from different companies
wallacehi1

Salt Lake City, UT

#3 Dec 21, 2013
wallacehi1 wrote:
<quoted text>Try this site where you can compare quotes from the best companies:@WWW.USINSURANCEQUOT E.ORG.
Thanks for the tip, it really helped me.
clydexelvcd

Orlando, FL

#4 Jan 20, 2014
Question about car insurance for young people?

I am nearing the end of my driving lessons and i am seriously thinking about cars.Can someone tell me a list of cars that are cheap to insure for a 17 year old male?Also my Mother told me that when i pass my driving test and get a car i will be going under her insurance policy and she said that it will be a lot cheaper than getting insured by myself.So my question is , is it better to get insured under a parents name so it will be considerably cheaper also i want to pay monthly for insurance and not yearly.Also what cars are generally cheap to insure under a parents name for a 17 year old?

Thank You.
Sharada

Latham, NY

#5 Feb 11, 2014
I need cheap car insurance in New York City?

I need cheap (FULL) coverage for a financed vehicle in the NEw York Area...I ve tried the popular sites...any leads?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Indian Acres (Oct '07) Sep '16 Jay 493
Randall Hutton Convicted Sex Offender arrested ... (May '09) Aug '16 barbaraj 8
Review: Indian Acres Of Chesapeake Bay (Nov '15) Jul '16 Snippy 2
Chestertown Sucks (Apr '06) May '16 runaway runaway 46
Accident on route 113 Friday the third (Jul '15) Jul '15 Plmbrz 1
Workman's Compensation Commission in Maryland (Sep '14) Jan '15 Eddie 4
cecil county, md. sheriff barry janney- like a ... (Sep '08) Oct '14 Badge of Corruption 45

Georgetown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Georgetown Mortgages