Michael Butcher
lol

Georgetown, KY

#1 Oct 26, 2011
Who is he?
lol

United States

#2 Oct 28, 2011
lol wrote:
Who is he?
A sex offender who has a Facebook page or at least he did have one. I thought that was illegal. Oh well not like they are going to do anything about it anyway.
justme

Henderson, KY

#3 Jul 29, 2012
Just curious.... are you one of his victims? He raped me when I was 15.
lol

Georgetown, KY

#4 Jul 29, 2012
justme wrote:
Just curious.... are you one of his victims? He raped me when I was 15.
So sorry to hear that. I used to know him but I'd never admit it personally. I never would have thought he would do the things he was found guilty of. I hope you are healing and able to move on with your life. I'm always thinking of his victims.
wondering

Frankfort, KY

#5 Aug 29, 2012
How many victims are there?
wondering

Frankfort, KY

#6 Sep 7, 2012
justme wrote:
Just curious.... are you one of his victims? He raped me when I was 15.
How long ago was it that he raped you, if you don't mind me asking?
justme

Louisville, KY

#7 Sep 19, 2012
It was 14 years ago. He kidnapped, raped and beat me. He took me to South Carolina and raped me 8 times in 7 days. I believe that there are three victims but that number may be higher. He didn't get bought to justice for me because they couldn't send the rape kit across state borders. I am still fighting for my right to be free. A rape victim never gets over the rape.
ur full of it

Georgetown, KY

#8 Jan 1, 2013
Nobody raped that girl she is a street walker i no her she is sorry person she is not happy with her life so she is just looking to blame somebody
ur full of it

Georgetown, KY

#9 Jan 1, 2013
justme wrote:
It was 14 years ago. He kidnapped, raped and beat me. He took me to South Carolina and raped me 8 times in 7 days. I believe that there are three victims but that number may be higher. He didn't get bought to justice for me because they couldn't send the rape kit across state borders. I am still fighting for my right to be free. A rape victim never gets over the rape.
u r sorry azz person
ur full of it

Georgetown, KY

#10 Jan 1, 2013
wondering wrote:
How many victims are there?
there is no other people he did not do what that girl said
curious

United States

#11 Jul 1, 2013
ur full of it wrote:
<quoted text>there is no other people he did not do what that girl said
If he didn't do what she said he did, then why was he found guilty of that exact thing and why is he a registered sex offender of a 15 year old?
ur full of it

Shelbyville, KY

#12 Oct 2, 2013
we all was at a party and they both was drinking and had sex and her mom found out and pressed the charges on him it was not her it was her parents so she was so full of it
justme

Louisville, KY

#13 Oct 13, 2013
I have never been to a party with him. He has raped other girls so must have me mistaken with one of them. I am a wife and mother. Not a street walker. I have seen u twice in the last two years and have approached u both times and let it be known u r a rapist and I will continue to do so. I reported ur Facebook page. Ur sick and the fact that u have a child is disgusting. can Call me what u want but I will forever use my voice to make sure there aren't any other victims of urs.
Guest

Harrisburg, AR

#14 Oct 15, 2013
justme wrote:
It was 14 years ago. He kidnapped, raped and beat me. He took me to South Carolina and raped me 8 times in 7 days. I believe that there are three victims but that number may be higher. He didn't get bought to justice for me because they couldn't send the rape kit across state borders. I am still fighting for my right to be free. A rape victim never gets over the rape.
I'm not going to sit here and say you are a liar or that you were not raped. But I am going to say, 110 percent without doubt what you say above it not true. It makes zero sense.

If he took you across state lines, and beat and raped you in another state, why do you need the rap kit brought to KY? Why are they not prosecuting him in the other states?

You can't kidnap, rape and beat someone and run to another state and get away with it. Something just not right about your story.
Guest

Harrisburg, AR

#15 Oct 15, 2013
ur full of it wrote:
we all was at a party and they both was drinking and had sex and her mom found out and pressed the charges on him it was not her it was her parents so she was so full of it
So he did in fact rape her?

You say he did nothing wrong, but then you say he raped her. Which is it?

And for the record, he was not found guilty, he pled guilty, right? And if he was so innocent, why did he plead guilty to it?

Basically what you're saying is, he didn't hold her down and forceably rape her, but he did in fact rape her.
Guest

Harrisburg, AR

#16 Oct 15, 2013
Michael Butcher any kin to David Butcher from Sadieville?
rosey

Louisville, KY

#17 Oct 15, 2013
did u know he is on pof using someone elses pictures just to get hooked up
I know

United States

#18 Oct 16, 2013
He is a ratt n I think that shit happen long time ago n the girl is a liar he didnt rape her he is a piece of shit tho I wouldnt speak to if I seen him if he got red hair yea he is wierdo
sam i am

Georgetown, KY

#19 Nov 22, 2013
Guest wrote:
Michael Butcher any kin to David Butcher from Sadieville?
yes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Doug Devers (Nov '09) 59 min Cows 4
who is ben christian? (Dec '10) 2 hr rlyrly 9
Luther peterson 2 hr lesson 7
Ben Christian 4 hr backwoods mama 4
Emily Heflin's Baby Daddy Why Is He Stealing? 5 hr kyman 2
ben christian 5 hr kyman 1
Foam Johnson Controls 18 hr REALLY 5

Georgetown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Georgetown Mortgages