free mastiff to good home

free mastiff to good home

Posted in the Georgetown Forum

please

United States

#1 Nov 3, 2009
Free 1 1/2 yr old female mastiff, light tan color, has been fixed, very sweet but protective also. Please someone take her. I have to get rid of her and don't wanna see her go to the pound or worse!
crazy

Nicholasville, KY

#2 Nov 3, 2009
hey do u still have this dog? [email protected]
I Know

Louisville, KY

#4 Nov 3, 2009
please make sure you give this mastiff to a GREAT home!! Whoever gets her needs to know that she will get big, slober, drool, etc. They are very loveable but can be protective too. They require a proper diet, not cheap alpo food. Thanks for making sure she is fixed before sending to another home. We need to put a stop to all these puppy mills and people getting dogs because they are cute when they are small but grow up. I have a mastiff and know what it takes to care for him. He is feed Iams or Eukanuba, always, no other food. He doesn't get table food either. He gets beef knuckles/bones regularly to keep his teeth cleaned and to keep him occupied.
please

United States

#5 Nov 3, 2009
Oh I hope I can! I was pretty much stuck with her& I can't keep her, but I really don't wanna see her go to the pound, I just don't know what else to do! So if you know anyone who would want her send them my way cause I don't have long
nikki brown

Maplewood, NJ

#6 Oct 14, 2011
please wrote:
Free 1 1/2 yr old female mastiff, light tan color, has been fixed, very sweet but protective also. Please someone take her. I have to get rid of her and don't wanna see her go to the pound or worse!
I would love to tak her ASAP! I hav two kids n two cats..is she friendly with children? When can I hav her?
Jennifer Reynolds

United States

#7 Oct 14, 2011
nikki brown wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love to tak her ASAP! I hav two kids n two cats..is she friendly with children? When can I hav her?
not trying to be mean honey...but did you notice this was posted in 2009?:)
Morgan

United States

#8 Oct 14, 2011
I have a light brown mastiff to get rid of she is also fixed and very protective she is around 2 1/2 and very puppy like
Larry

Frankfort, KY

#9 Oct 18, 2011
I have two mastiffs one 7 n one 2 why are u getting rid of her
My kids

Demotte, IN

#10 Oct 18, 2011
How can i contact you morgan?
Miama

United States

#11 Oct 24, 2011
Do us all a favor and just call the dog pound!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what does anybody think about leesha??? (Jan '13) 3 hr me 31
leesha southworth 6 hr CameOnHerFace 11
Corina Rascon (May '11) 6 hr CameUpInHerGuts 8
Freda huff 7 hr Shutthefuckuppunk 3
joel ray hall at post office is a punk (Sep '15) 11 hr HoLuv 23
Kat Murphy 11 hr Curious 6
Jaida Martinez 12 hr WantsSomeAss 6

Georgetown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance