Died of overdose!
GothicBeauty

United States

#3 Jun 7, 2012
Nikki Burdine
godisdead

United States

#4 Jun 7, 2012
Nikki Burdine looks like Quagmire from Family Guy, but I'd still throw it in her. I'd have to go with Kristen Pflum, if she ate a sandwich. And MJP before she became anorexic. lol
GothicBeauty

United States

#5 Jun 7, 2012
godisdead wrote:
Nikki Burdine looks like Quagmire from Family Guy, but I'd still throw it in her. I'd have to go with Kristen Pflum, if she ate a sandwich. And MJP before she became anorexic. lol
I bet you're a happy camper when they are all 3 on at the same time. If you were in to Goth chicks we could make a Nikki Burdine sandwich...Yum!
Had her

Mount Sterling, KY

#6 Jun 7, 2012
Angelica St John aka Christine Schultz

Shes not on 18 anymore but she got popped for DWI.

Kellie Wilson is another hottie!
godisdead

United States

#7 Jun 7, 2012
I'd eat that sandwich! ;)
Tupac

Mount Sterling, KY

#8 Jun 7, 2012
GothicBeauty wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you're a happy camper when they are all 3 on at the same time. If you were in to Goth chicks we could make a Nikki Burdine sandwich...Yum!
I'm into goth girls! Abby from NCIS I would like to shag her rotten! If you are as hot as she is I'd wear you out!
GothicBeauty

United States

#9 Jun 7, 2012
Tupac wrote:
<quoted text>I'm into goth girls! Abby from NCIS I would like to shag her rotten! If you are as hot as she is I'd wear you out!
Abby is pretty hot, I'd do her! So I doubt I'm as hot as she is. I am as smart as she is though in the science field.
Tupac

Mount Sterling, KY

#10 Jun 7, 2012
GothicBeauty wrote:
<quoted text>
Abby is pretty hot, I'd do her! So I doubt I'm as hot as she is. I am as smart as she is though in the science field.
Send me a picture

[email protected]
Elmer Fudd

United States

#11 Jun 8, 2012
Kristen Plfum for sure! I love to have those long legs wrapped around me. Mary Jo Perino too.
Rod Johnson

Richmond, KY

#12 Jun 8, 2012
Elmer Fudd wrote:
Kristen Plfum for sure! I love to have those long legs wrapped around me. Mary Jo Perino too.
Mary Jo likes that dark meat though. I'm not sure I could please her with my white 4 incher.
cyrus

Richmond, KY

#13 Jun 8, 2012
GothicBeauty wrote:
Nikki Burdine
You'd change your mind if you saw her in person. Girl got a butt like a Mack truck
GothicBeauty

United States

#14 Jun 8, 2012
cyrus wrote:
<quoted text>You'd change your mind if you saw her in person. Girl got a butt like a Mack truck
I have seen her in person. She had a nice backside. I personally don't like extremely skinny women, I'd prefer if they had a little meat on their bones.
Garry

Richmond, KY

#17 Jun 10, 2012
I would burn the fur off of Amber Philpotts little snatch. Damn shes so hot!!!
Jon

Mount Sterling, KY

#18 Jun 10, 2012
Garry wrote:
I would burn the fur off of Amber Philpotts little snatch. Damn shes so hot!!!
She lives in Cynthiana and her real name is Amber Hill.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
goodwill thieves at 119 Scroggins 34 min neighbor 12
Mitchell 4 hr do what 3
Georgetown Hospital 4 hr Hicks 17
Who got shot this morning? 11 hr Mikc 2
drugs in scroggins 12 hr Just letting peop... 6
Luther peterson 16 hr Wowww 1
Garth Elementary Tue Central Office 21

Georgetown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance