Daniel Foxworth
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
That girl

Tucker, GA

#1 Nov 25, 2012
Where'd he go? Last I heard he was f*ked up on steroids and other pills, and drove his truck into a house.
PlLL BlLLY

Georgetown, KY

#2 Nov 25, 2012
Died of a overdose.
Jesus freak

Georgetown, KY

#3 Nov 25, 2012
I am looking for vickie Schultz does any one know where she's at
??

Tupelo, MS

#4 Nov 26, 2012
He's on Facebook... But never gets on... Last I heard he didn't live in Georgetown any more .... Maybe ask some of his old friends what he's up to
joynhughes

Lake Geneva, WI

#5 Nov 26, 2012
Last I heard he was off the dope and doing good, hope thats still the case, he is a good guy, a little misguided but good, i hope this isint someone looking for him just to start a bunch of drama on topix!
That girl

Tucker, GA

#7 Nov 28, 2012
joynhughes wrote:
Last I heard he was off the dope and doing good, hope thats still the case, he is a good guy, a little misguided but good, i hope this isint someone looking for him just to start a bunch of drama on topix!
Naw, girl, no drama. Just hope he's doing good.
Watch out

Lexington, KY

#8 Jun 26, 2013
F*** Daniel Foxworth... he assaulted me and I'll be damned if he gets away with it. PERIOD.
Need to know

Georgetown, KY

#9 Jun 26, 2013
Watch out wrote:
F*** Daniel Foxworth... he assaulted me and I'll be damned if he gets away with it. PERIOD.
Which Daniel Foxworth? Gotta kid?
you confused

United States

#10 Jun 27, 2013
We talking bout Daniel went to schs, just married? He's a good dude, go to church together
Not at all

Louisville, KY

#11 Jun 28, 2013
you confused wrote:
We talking bout Daniel went to schs, just married? He's a good dude, go to church together
I know who I'm talking about.
Okay

Georgetown, KY

#12 Jun 28, 2013
Not at all wrote:
<quoted text>
I know who I'm talking about.
So specify is it him or not
very doubtful

Tupelo, MS

#13 Jun 28, 2013
I seriously doubt he assaulted anyone
Not at all

United States

#14 Jun 28, 2013
very doubtful wrote:
I seriously doubt he assaulted anyone
Until you look up this mans criminal history don't argue with me. Call your local police department and check his warrant status then get back to me.
Okay

Georgetown, KY

#15 Jun 28, 2013
Not at all wrote:
<quoted text>
Until you look up this mans criminal history don't argue with me. Call your local police department and check his warrant status then get back to me.
DUMBPHUCKKKK verify its the same one nd ill give em to ya. But I think ur full of it cuz ppl keep askin u to answer stuff and u just keep ramblin
Not at all

Louisville, KY

#16 Jun 29, 2013
Okay wrote:
<quoted text>
DUMBPHUCKKKK verify its the same one nd ill give em to ya. But I think ur full of it cuz ppl keep askin u to answer stuff and u just keep ramblin
Coming from the person who spelled "dumbfuck" incorrectly? Must be the schooling in that county. I don't need your help, I've got a warrant out for him now. Thanks.
very doubtful

Tupelo, MS

#17 Jul 1, 2013
Not at all wrote:
<quoted text>Until you look up this mans criminal history don't argue with me. Call your local police department and check his warrant status then get back to me.

Looked it up and called police department ... No record was found
Not so sure

Georgetown, KY

#20 Jul 2, 2013
Not at all wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you "not so sure"... I understand this may be a friend of your alls... But it's always the ones you would never assume of. This man violated me and I can hope you all can understand where I'm coming from.
I meant not so sure he is innocent... I thought he was a good man as he is a brother in Christ with me, now after a simple google search of him I am not so sure. He lives with 3 young people should I be concerned?
Not at all

Lexington, KY

#21 Jul 3, 2013
Not so sure wrote:
<quoted text>
I meant not so sure he is innocent... I thought he was a good man as he is a brother in Christ with me, now after a simple google search of him I am not so sure. He lives with 3 young people should I be concerned?
Not only am I concerned for others safety and my own.. But I've noticed he's around children and has charges for assault before and domestic violence... Honestly, I'm just waiting for him to get arrested for which he does have a warrant out currently in Georgetown. It's just a matter of time for finding him.
dont judge

Tupelo, MS

#22 Jul 8, 2013
You shouldn't judge him until the truth comes out... No matter if he did assault someone or not.... Innocent until proven guilty... Also those mug shots are old
Not at all

United States

#23 Jul 9, 2013
dont judge wrote:
You shouldn't judge him until the truth comes out... No matter if he did assault someone or not.... Innocent until proven guilty... Also those mug shots are old
I have one on my phone from may 17th of this year if you really need proof of something recent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UAW Union vote coming to Toyota (Dec '15) 1 hr Beau 2016 972
News Drug Investigation Leads to a Scott County Woma... (Mar '10) 6 hr Melissa 34
Chasity Atha married? 9 hr Curious 3
Whose Hot New Indian Guy Gas STATION 10 hr LilMama1745 2
Best in bed??? Who's good and who's lame??? 12 hr Slap daddy 6
Today on main 13 hr Josie 1
racism in georgetown?? (Jun '10) 15 hr Sharpton 115

Georgetown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Georgetown Mortgages