First Prev
of 2
Next Last
IKNOW

Kitchener, Canada

#21 Dec 13, 2012
Harold wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright alright enough of this bullshit, now im his daddy and im involved now. "STOOL" was the name of my boy and if you gotta problem with him or anyone else in our big family, then meet me in Kmart parking lot for a ass beating of your life! I might be in my 60's but ive been beating asses for a living so bring it on. If someone wants to comment here or there, its a free country you coward. So if you have a problem, then bring it!
You sir are a pathetic pig who has no morals at all! You are disrespectful and rude!
This is how you raise your son?? It's no wonder this world is
falling apart!!!

No damn wonder he goes by the name STOOL. He ain't SHIT and he
ain't never going be SHIT!!!!!!!

The man just asked for alittle respect for his family!!!
GET Some!!!!
Its a shame

Richmond, KY

#22 Dec 13, 2012
You people shoulld let this family be.

Leave them alone, they just lost a loved one here at Christmas time.

I didnt know this young man, but he should be able to rest in peace.
My Sympathy

Jackson, KY

#23 Dec 13, 2012
Sir,
I am so sorry for your terrible loss. No words can ease your suffering. Again I'm so sorry.
I am also sorry for the morons who post such vile and insensitive words on here. I think it's the worst of the worst.
Austin Rogers

United States

#24 Dec 13, 2012
The true victims are his parents who may some day come across this site and have to witness how insensitive some folks are. Its not my feelings I'm here to defend its about his parents and paying respect.

Thank you to those who have expressed their condolences though.
hey

Pikeville, KY

#25 Dec 13, 2012
Harold wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright alright enough of this bullshit, now im his daddy and im involved now. "STOOL" was the name of my boy and if you gotta problem with him or anyone else in our big family, then meet me in Kmart parking lot for a ass beating of your life! I might be in my 60's but ive been beating asses for a living so bring it on. If someone wants to comment here or there, its a free country you coward. So if you have a problem, then bring it!
Stool and Harold......shut the hell up. No one cares how tough you think you are. You see.....life works like a food chain. Theres ALWAYS someone tougher than you. You think you're the biggest badass because you're a bouncer and have guns? one of the people you're dissing on here may be involved in MMA for all you know. Punks and bullies like you are just itching to have your ass beat by an even bigger "bada**". So I'd watch calling people out like that on here.......because they just might get a response, and it might not be to your benefit. Now drop the fake tough-guy bravado, and show a little respect for the recently deceased, or get the hell off the page.
hey

Pikeville, KY

#26 Dec 13, 2012
Stool wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the little bitch Rogers?
You got kicked around in the halls everyday? Wimpy!
If you want another ass beating as if you didnt get enough in school, then you just tell us where and when little boy...
Notice how the Punk says "Tell US where." These kind of people roam in packs, thinking they're such bad-asses by beating up other street thugs. They are mere street brawlers, often thinking they possess Bruce Lee toughness or something, and that they can never be beat. When they beat up a few drug-addicts, they think they can take on anyone, Lol. Its hilarious. I know the kind well. Put them against a trained fighter......they'd be going to the ER with a snapped arm........and injured pride.
Austin Rogers

United States

#27 Dec 13, 2012
I don't care who "US" is or how many of you. I'm not the bitch you thought you were talking to. That's all that matters. Know who you are talking to before addressing a stranger folks. Jumping to conclusions could have got you hurt.

I'll take your silence as understanding. I appreciate it even. Now let's move forward and allow my family peace as I stated numerous times before.
Harold

Georgetown, KY

#28 Dec 14, 2012
Austin Rogers wrote:
I can guarantee you've never met me before and no I never got an ass whipping in my life so get that out of your head. I live in Shelbyville Ky so you don't know me. You can find out about me though. Like I said, you go on and post your real name and tell me when and where. Its a 45 minute drive for me, 1/16th of a tank of gas. A small price to pay to silence you in the name of family. Try me.
You're a NOBODY!

quick look on facebook, and no one can be found by that name in shit hole shelbyville.... and your a moron to add kentucky.

do you always go around telling everyone your from shelbyville kentucky? we know what state your in dumbass

your in mexican capital of kentucky.

and i doubt you there, since the place under your name doesnt say so

Your a bastard, and your family is a bastard too if your related to them and the little bitch my son used to kick around at school.
Austin Rogers

United States

#29 Dec 14, 2012
Do you really think every person in the world has a Facebook account? I don't because I hate the drama it brings. I have a life to live and its not on Facebook. So there's that.

Also, the location I generate from my random IP address doesn't make you too happy does it? Well I'm from Shelbyville Ky. Like it or not. I can generate a location in Waco texas if I want. Doesn't change the fact of where I'm sitting at when I do it. Which is Shelbyville.

I'm of no relation to any Rogers in Georgetown that didn't recently move there. Don't have the foggiest idea who your son bullied in school. I'm real as it gets whether you want to believe it or not. Like I said just post that address or real name. I'm not going to rely on the web to find you. You'll know when I've found you. Im telling you now you don't have to do this but if you do don't say I didn't warn you that I'm coming. I don't want excuses, crying and running for your guns. Show me you're the big man you are behind those words. Don't get all hillbilly and bring your whole family to fight your battle for you. That smells of fear. As a man I'm willing to represent my family all by my lonesome.

I'm done. No more talk till you tell me when and where and your real name.
Long legged Hannah

Lake Zurich, IL

#30 Dec 16, 2012
This has pi$$39 me off! One time I had a bad reaction to medication and nearly fainted at the wheel! It is bad when diabetics run out of their meds! Hillbilly nightmare !!!!!!!
Stool

Georgetown, KY

#31 Dec 16, 2012
STOOL is the nickname foolz!

Peeps know me around here being a bad boy! I do the MMA thing and have the belts to show for it.
hey

Pikeville, KY

#33 Dec 26, 2012
Stool wrote:
Peeps know me around here being a bad boy! I do the MMA thing and have the belts to show for it.
sure you do, Poop......you're just the reincarnation of Bruce Lee arent you?:P......and if you have the MMA belts like you claim, why dont you put that to some actual productive use, and compete in UFC or something, instead of being a good for nothing bully. Because the route you're going.....you're just being a punk-a$$ bastard, and a leach to society.
hey

Pikeville, KY

#34 Dec 26, 2012
Stool wrote:
And I dont buy the MMA thing at all to begin with....considering your behavior is more reminisment of a punk, street-brawler. Martial-artists and MMA fighters generally look down on people with your kind of bullying attitude, and it goes against martial-artist conduct.
so sorry

Columbus, OH

#35 Dec 26, 2012
my heart goes out to the family we have had a lost and i know how you feel you will be in my prayers
Stool

Georgetown, KY

#36 Dec 26, 2012
I got my belts. MMA you name it bitch I have it.

Ill keep it simple.

Want your ass beat? Then keep talkin..

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#37 Jan 2, 2013
Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics. Even if you win, you are still a retard.
The tests are in

Streamwood, IL

#38 Jan 6, 2013
Down syndrome ppl rule!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kelly Services Tmmk (Nov '11) 6 hr go big blue 834
Terry Clark arrested on rape charges?! (Aug '14) 7 hr smith2 11
Gut name "j" 7 hr THOR 2
Eugene stevens 10 hr verify 2
lamar f**king harris Fri Tru 11
Lamar Harris in jail????? Fri Tru 9
johson control slutts Fri time 25
Georgetown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web