19 Year Old Georgetown boy killed in ...

19 Year Old Georgetown boy killed in wreck

Posted in the Georgetown Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Curious

Georgetown, KY

#1 Dec 11, 2012
Does anyone know who the 19 year old that was killed in a wreck on Georgetown Road in Lexington earlier today
i did

Georgetown, KY

#2 Dec 11, 2012
it was joe lyninger
like it is

Tucker, GA

#3 Dec 11, 2012
They haven't released the identity pending family notification. I want to know what happened. It looked like the semi was trying to turn left in front of the boy. So sad.
Julio

Athens, OH

#4 Dec 11, 2012
Did he drive an older s10 with a hood scoop?
i did

Georgetown, KY

#5 Dec 11, 2012
no a dark green camry he was a friend of mine.
old goat

Georgetown, KY

#6 Dec 11, 2012
Red

Pikeville, KY

#7 Dec 11, 2012
old goat wrote:
http://www.wkyt.com/home/headl ines/Serious-crash-on-Lexingto n-road-183028411.html
It was pillbilly!
You are sick. A young man lost his life.
Julio

Langsville, OH

#8 Dec 12, 2012
Sorry
pill billy

Lebanon, KY

#9 Dec 12, 2012
died of overdose at the wheel
Cornholio

Richmond, KY

#10 Dec 12, 2012
CraterFace

Georgetown, KY

#11 Dec 12, 2012
19 years old... broad daylight, no rain.... if its not alcohol, or drugs....TEXTING!
Austin Rogers

United States

#12 Dec 12, 2012
Joe is a family member of mine. Respect my family and their time of mourning. Cut it out with the speculations and assumptions. Just realize how unfortunate it is to lose someone who lived such a short life and stop this chatter.

He was a good kid and I will forever remember his skill for shooting skeet at the family get togethers.

Now go back to minding your business. Didn't your parents ever teach you some respect for those who are no longer with us? Its rude to gossip. If you can't find it in you to shut your mouth, then please post your real name and location I can come shut it for you if you need a little help.
Stool

Georgetown, KY

#13 Dec 12, 2012
Austin Rogers wrote:
Joe is a family member of mine. Respect my family and their time of mourning. Cut it out with the speculations and assumptions. Just realize how unfortunate it is to lose someone who lived such a short life and stop this chatter.
He was a good kid and I will forever remember his skill for shooting skeet at the family get togethers.
Now go back to minding your business. Didn't your parents ever teach you some respect for those who are no longer with us? Its rude to gossip. If you can't find it in you to shut your mouth, then please post your real name and location I can come shut it for you if you need a little help.
Is this the little bitch Rogers?

You got kicked around in the halls everyday? Wimpy!

If you want another ass beating as if you didnt get enough in school, then you just tell us where and when little boy...
Really

United States

#14 Dec 12, 2012
Stool wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the little bitch Rogers?
You got kicked around in the halls everyday? Wimpy!
If you want another ass beating as if you didnt get enough in school, then you just tell us where and when little boy...
This is the kind of thing that worries me. No one seems to have any respect for themselves or others. Would you want someone to say this to your family if you were in an accident??? Grow up already!
wow

Riverside, IL

#15 Dec 12, 2012
No one gives a damn about who is kicking whos ass a young man just lost his life. I didnt even know him and this forum just pisses me off because it is beyond disrespectful. Lets all just grow up and be respectful to his family and the whole situation. You cant say anything about what he was doing unless you were in the car with him. stop judging someone who was killed at such a young age and leave his family alone.
Harold

Georgetown, KY

#16 Dec 12, 2012
wow wrote:
No one gives a damn about who is kicking whos ass a young man just lost his life. I didnt even know him and this forum just pisses me off because it is beyond disrespectful. Lets all just grow up and be respectful to his family and the whole situation. You cant say anything about what he was doing unless you were in the car with him. stop judging someone who was killed at such a young age and leave his family alone.
Alright alright enough of this bullshit, now im his daddy and im involved now. "STOOL" was the name of my boy and if you gotta problem with him or anyone else in our big family, then meet me in Kmart parking lot for a ass beating of your life! I might be in my 60's but ive been beating asses for a living so bring it on. If someone wants to comment here or there, its a free country you coward. So if you have a problem, then bring it!
Stool

Georgetown, KY

#17 Dec 12, 2012
Hell yah dad..speak it!
yall dont wanna mess with my old man... you dont know who he is... been a bouncer all his life at the tiddy bars in louisville and lexington and he has a set of guns on him that he pops off heads of smart asses all the time.. hes a stud for his 60's
so before yall wanna smart off to us, you better think twice. Harold is one tough summabitch!
and so what i speak my mind on what i was told. texting and driving is a no-no
Austin Rogers

United States

#18 Dec 12, 2012
I can guarantee you've never met me before and no I never got an ass whipping in my life so get that out of your head. I live in Shelbyville Ky so you don't know me. You can find out about me though. Like I said, you go on and post your real name and tell me when and where. Its a 45 minute drive for me, 1/16th of a tank of gas. A small price to pay to silence you in the name of family. Try me.
wondering

Georgetown, KY

#19 Dec 12, 2012
Did he go to school around here ?
Austin Rogers

United States

#20 Dec 12, 2012
Stool and Harold please stop. I understand your frustration with that jerk but he's mistaking someone else for you. This thread isn't about either of you. All I'm asking is everyone let my family rest. I apologize in place of that jerk for dragging you in to something that involves neither of you. Something that doesn't even involve him as a matter of fact. Yall let it go, its not worth it.

Let my family rest folks. I mean damn you wont catch me or anyone else trash talking your family if one of them just passed. Drop it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Concept Packaging (Mar '15) 2 hr Free Bird 3
timmy peak (Oct '14) 3 hr shh 30
Why was Sheriff Danny Hillard fired? 5 hr Ali 5
Meghan Spicer (Jan '12) 15 hr ashbaby 13
Temps conversion to Toyota 17 hr Buzz 1
News Georgetown, KY Toyota plant to be idle again (Feb '10) 18 hr Jess 487
I've never stopped loving you 19 hr No tramps no more 17

Georgetown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance