I'm single and i'm a lesbian

I'm single and i'm a lesbian

Posted in the Georgetown Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Anonymous

Georgetown, KY

#1 Oct 26, 2011
Is there any real lesbians here in georgetown,Ky..?
miranda

United States

#2 Oct 26, 2011
age and what do you look like?
Oh Yeah

Pine Ridge, KY

#3 Oct 27, 2011
I'm married and I'm a lesbian...:)
NoEvil

United States

#4 Oct 27, 2011
Why don't you go ask Kayla Kime about her new exploration of girls?

Or you could ask her friend Brittany Barcus to introduce her to her gf Jessica Wilson. And there's always her ex Amanda Bean... I'm fairly positive that they've ALL messed around.

And let's see there's Lauren Vogel, Shalynn Greenhill, Kayla Osborn and many more...

But idk if they're all actual lesbians or what?! I think there's some who do it for attention!
Anonymous

Georgetown, KY

#5 Oct 29, 2011
Yeah i think some girls just do that for attenion also, but not me, and i have heard of a few of them names before..And i like more the femms and age 18 to 25
Anonymous

Hueysville, KY

#6 Oct 29, 2011
I will bang a lesbian. Give me a shout.
Anonymous

Georgetown, KY

#7 Oct 29, 2011
Omg i don't want some guy or just some random person or a fake lesbian..!! I want someone real thats a female.!! but i don't think that happens anymore..
yea

United States

#8 Oct 30, 2011
lilguff84 wrote:
Omg i don't want some guy or just some random person or a fake lesbian..!! I want someone real thats a female.!! but i don't think that happens anymore..
why no guy? That's dumb. I mean...if u are looking for fun then it shouldn't matter if u find a guy or girl. Fun is fun as long as someone attractive comes along, then just stop and enjoy it :)
Anonymous

Hueysville, KY

#9 Oct 30, 2011
lilguff84 wrote:
Omg i don't want some guy or just some random person or a fake lesbian..!! I want someone real thats a female.!! but i don't think that happens anymore..
Your are exactly right. There are no real females anymore.
lynn

United States

#11 Nov 1, 2011
I'm very real and single.
guy

Herndon, VA

#12 Nov 1, 2011
lynn wrote:
I'm very real and single.
wanna have some fun with me? Attractive guy here in lex ;) I have pics if u wanna email
Enough is Enough

United States

#13 Nov 2, 2011
Oh Yeah wrote:
I'm married and I'm a lesbian...:)
Isn't that special, ever hear of marriage counseling, or are you just content to destroy you marriage and family. I suppose your going to say your husband is ok with this, wanna bet. The poor guy is probably so in love with you, and desperate to keep the family together he will agree to anything to keep you from leaving.

What he don't realize, is that you are such a shallow, self centered, freak that he will never keep you and your family together. I sue hope you don't have kids, that would just be the icing on the cake.

How much pain do you have to cause to fulfill your own desires, is it worth your kids embarrassment if you have them, the family that raised you, never mind, I'm sure you never think five minutes ahead.

Sorry to the lady that posted this, I have no probl with your choices, good luck finding the right woman, I just hope shes not married
Anonymous

Georgetown, KY

#14 Nov 2, 2011
Good God this is crazyness i don't know what to say, I just want a good woman NO Guys because i am a Lesbian and that's the thing with us Lesbians is We don't like dudes... Well thats for all the real lesbian...!!!
interesting

United States

#15 Nov 2, 2011
Seems very funny you say you want a woman because thats what a lesbian wants. The best thing is the 2nd word you used is God. Kind of funny you use His name when homosexuality is a sin in the bible and the Lord condemns it! Funny how you throw His name around without a thought you you will burn in hell for your lifestyle! You need mental health counseling that is a fact!
lilguff84 wrote:
Good God this is crazyness i don't know what to say, I just want a good woman NO Guys because i am a Lesbian and that's the thing with us Lesbians is We don't like dudes... Well thats for all the real lesbian...!!!
Anonymous

Georgetown, KY

#16 Nov 3, 2011
interesting wrote:
Seems very funny you say you want a woman because thats what a lesbian wants. The best thing is the 2nd word you used is God. Kind of funny you use His name when homosexuality is a sin in the bible and the Lord condemns it! Funny how you throw His name around without a thought you you will burn in hell for your lifestyle! You need mental health counseling that is a fact!
<quoted text>
Okay Well for one I believe in God and you are not him so why in the world are you jugding me..?? when the only one that can jugd me is the lord him self...Just think about that, how he feels about you trying to do his job, it don't sound to good for you either, and my dear friend i'm not going to burn in hell just because i'm gay..sorry to break it to ya..!!=)
interesting

United States

#17 Nov 3, 2011
If you are a Christian then you should remember that God condemns your lifestyle. As for judging you, i only stated what it says in the bible that YOU should repent or be condemned to burn in hell. I don't remember reading anywhere that says it is okay for a man to lay with a man or a woman to lay with another woman. That is a sin so unless they have written a politically correct gay bible, funny, you can be gay but not act on your feelings. I know several gay Christians who know it is wrong but never act out the queer feelings because they know it is wrong and want to be on the lambs book of life when they pass away.
They have chosen this themselves because they do not want to be condemned. All the time that would be used to fornicate as you are wanting to do, they spend there energies for the good of the church for God. They are never lonely and are always surrounded by people who love and care for them.
In the end, they want to be in the book of life and Jesus to know them. As i will say, condemn the lifestyle, repent and ask for forgiveness or, according to my bible, you will go to burn in hell. Is that a little clearer for you to understand
dave

Georgetown, KY

#18 Nov 3, 2011
interesting wrote:
If you are a Christian then you should remember that God condemns your lifestyle. As for judging you, i only stated what it says in the bible that YOU should repent or be condemned to burn in hell. I don't remember reading anywhere that says it is okay for a man to lay with a man or a woman to lay with another woman. That is a sin so unless they have written a politically correct gay bible, funny, you can be gay but not act on your feelings. I know several gay Christians who know it is wrong but never act out the queer feelings because they know it is wrong and want to be on the lambs book of life when they pass away.
They have chosen this themselves because they do not want to be condemned. All the time that would be used to fornicate as you are wanting to do, they spend there energies for the good of the church for God. They are never lonely and are always surrounded by people who love and care for them.
In the end, they want to be in the book of life and Jesus to know them. As i will say, condemn the lifestyle, repent and ask for forgiveness or, according to my bible, you will go to burn in hell. Is that a little clearer for you to understand
your bible is a fairy tale! is that clear enough for you? please name us a couple of those several gay christians you know that never act out their queer feelings?? you do realize that lying in order to make a point will send you straight to the place you warn others about right?
interesting

United States

#19 Nov 3, 2011
Shut up dave so you are a homosexual! You continue to call the bible a fairy tale, I'm sorry you don't believe. I read on another post somewhere that you're father is/was a preacher, what denomination? I bet he's real proud of how his child turned out and prays for you to change.
dave

Georgetown, KY

#20 Nov 3, 2011
interesting wrote:
Shut up dave so you are a homosexual! You continue to call the bible a fairy tale, I'm sorry you don't believe. I read on another post somewhere that you're father is/was a preacher, what denomination? I bet he's real proud of how his child turned out and prays for you to change.
your exactly right...and his prayers have all turned out the exact same way as yours....UNANSWERED! so not believing in the bible makes one homosexual, huh? interesting thought process you christians utilize there.....
dave

Georgetown, KY

#22 Nov 3, 2011
interesting wrote:
Shut up dave so you are a homosexual! You continue to call the bible a fairy tale, I'm sorry you don't believe. I read on another post somewhere that you're father is/was a preacher, what denomination? I bet he's real proud of how his child turned out and prays for you to change.
it will never cease to amaze me how people like yourself can basically tell others to go to hell (yes, while hiding behind a bible verse)! im pretty sure that everyone on earth has read the passages the you like to repeat 50 times a day so you are not sharing anything they dont know. u just wish to play god and condemn others to hell everyday. and then somehow you are offended if someone reminds you that not a single thing in your bible has ever been proven!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
usm alumscycle 1 hr joe 1
MPW paying $25 an hour? 3 hr curious 1
Who sells Suboxene? 3 hr rick 13
victoria estates (Aug '12) 4 hr Ally 87
Who did it 4 hr Truth 10
Toyota 10 hr Applicant 47
MBM Driver 11 hr hmm 2

Georgetown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Georgetown Mortgages