happy

Lexington, KY

#1 Jun 28, 2010
How is this investigation going? Is he still in jail?
its not right

United States

#2 Jun 28, 2010
no hes at home on house arrest until he goes to court he pleaded not guilty for murder but he pleaded guilty on 4 counts of wantin endangerment i think its a load of bullshit myself ppl who lost Glen will have to wait until there time to see Glen but carl gets to b home with his family
LongDongSilver

Georgetown, KY

#4 Jun 28, 2010
Oh, my bad, you are not talking about the former athelete.
Jimnicalewis

United States

#5 Dec 23, 2011
The crackhead white boi was full of pills xuz he was a pill head n he caused the wreck!he was a druggie,pill head,crackhead so stfu u porkfaces!hopefully he will b free white boi shudnt have been on pills!
its not right wrote:
no hes at home on house arrest until he goes to court he pleaded not guilty for murder but he pleaded guilty on 4 counts of wantin endangerment i think its a load of bullshit myself ppl who lost Glen will have to wait until there time to see Glen but carl gets to b home with his family
well.

Herndon, VA

#6 Dec 23, 2011
Jimnicalewis wrote:
<quoted text>The crackhead white boi was full of pills xuz he was a pill head n he caused the wreck!he was a druggie,pill head,crackhead so stfu u porkfaces!hopefully he will b free white boi shudnt have been on pills!
Obviously you are ignorant. There were several witnesses that have stated that they seen Carl Lewis cross the line before hitting Glen and the car behind him head on. Actually, the lady in front of Carl Lewis had called the cops 3 minutes before the accident stating that the man behind her in the white Kia was all over the road and someone needed to come get him. Yes, there was a trace amount in Glen's system that showed up in his tox screen but not enough to impair his driving. However, Carl Lewis was FIVE TIMES over the legal drinking amount. Maybe you should learn to look at the facts before pointing fingers at the "white boi" and remember what his family has lost and what they've gone through.
truth

United States

#7 Dec 23, 2011
Let the court system deal with it.
Faze

Lexington, KY

#9 Dec 25, 2011
Is this the same Carl Lewis that won a gold medal?

Damn, didn't know he lived around here.
to stupid

United States

#10 Dec 25, 2011
Yea he lives on main street
merry xmas

United States

#11 Dec 25, 2011
To everyone who has lost a loved one. What ever the tragic circumstances.
in the know

Winchester, KY

#12 Feb 24, 2012
I think all of you need to find something better to do than speculate on something you have no information about. You are not a judge, nor a jury therefore your opinion doesn't matter. The facts of the case will decide what happens. Not you idiots. If they find tox results that both drivers were intoxicated, then you are a damn hypocrite to try and blame one party over the other. You don't get "an eye for an eye," if both parties are at fault.
i agree

United States

#13 Feb 24, 2012
Wow. Well said!
Friend

Richmond, KY

#14 Feb 25, 2012
in the know wrote:
I think all of you need to find something better to do than speculate on something you have no information about. You are not a judge, nor a jury therefore your opinion doesn't matter. The facts of the case will decide what happens. Not you idiots. If they find tox results that both drivers were intoxicated, then you are a damn hypocrite to try and blame one party over the other. You don't get "an eye for an eye," if both parties are at fault.
So if you smoked a joint a week ago which will show up on your tox screen for 21 to 30 days and a drunk driver comes over into your lane and hits you head on and kills you, he should walk away a free man? I don't think so dufus!

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#15 Mar 7, 2012
I was happy to receive the news, from the Scott County Prosecutor's Office,that Mr. Lewis has plead guilty for killing Glen Bussell. And that he is going to prison for the next 25 years. This will not bring Glen back, but at least it will take Mr. Lewis' life as he knows it. Society will be safer and he will not be able to inflict the horrendous pain that he has caused the Bussell family. May the Bussell family find some comfort in knowing that their son's killer has been held responsible for depriving Glen of a full and joyous life.
Dwayne Bussell

Richmond, KY

#16 Mar 7, 2012
straightview wrote:
I was happy to receive the news, from the Scott County Prosecutor's Office,that Mr. Lewis has plead guilty for killing Glen Bussell. And that he is going to prison for the next 25 years. This will not bring Glen back, but at least it will take Mr. Lewis' life as he knows it. Society will be safer and he will not be able to inflict the horrendous pain that he has caused the Bussell family. May the Bussell family find some comfort in knowing that their son's killer has been held responsible for depriving Glen of a full and joyous life.
Thank You Very Much! No one understands how much pain me and my family go through everyday, unless it happened to them. You never think of something like this happening but it can and did for us in a blink of an eye he was gone. Glen was that one member of our family who was our bright and shining star he lived everyday to the fullest and could make you laugh no matter how bad your day was. He truly was an amazing person. RIP Little Bro
Anonymous

Georgetown, KY

#17 Mar 8, 2012
Dwayne Bussell wrote:
<quoted text>Thank You Very Much! No one understands how much pain me and my family go through everyday, unless it happened to them. You never think of something like this happening but it can and did for us in a blink of an eye he was gone. Glen was that one member of our family who was our bright and shining star he lived everyday to the fullest and could make you laugh no matter how bad your day was. He truly was an amazing person. RIP Little Bro
I am so glad that justice has been done. Now with the Lords help you can heal. I pray this for you and your family. Keep up your good work in fighting drunk driving this is going to be a up hill battle. I so hated the thought of restaurants coming into our quaint little town selling alcohol and now I hear rumblings of packaged alcohol . I once again pray this does not happen. If the residents want to purchase drinks and don't want to drive to Fayette county to purchase then move their. My solution to the problem. I will post my name this is my opinion and I am not ashamed of it . Anything I can do to help I will . I have ordered a shirt can't wait to receive and wear . I do have a few items I will donate now that I no where to bring when I pick up my shirt. Thank you keep up the good work Julie davis
matt's mom

Richmond, KY

#18 Mar 8, 2012
Dwayne Bussell wrote:
<quoted text>Thank You Very Much! No one understands how much pain me and my family go through everyday, unless it happened to them. You never think of something like this happening but it can and did for us in a blink of an eye he was gone. Glen was that one member of our family who was our bright and shining star he lived everyday to the fullest and could make you laugh no matter how bad your day was. He truly was an amazing person. RIP Little Bro
I too lost a son in 2010. Not to a drunk driver but one that was driving just as stupid. I know your family's grief. It's a daily struggle. My son is buried across from glen. My heart goes out to your family. God bless you all
More in the KNow

Winchester, KY

#19 May 7, 2012
Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
So if you smoked a joint a week ago which will show up on your tox screen for 21 to 30 days and a drunk driver comes over into your lane and hits you head on and kills you, he should walk away a free man? I don't think so dufus!
Obviously not dip$hit. But there are such things as active use tests. Maybe you should do your research before you get on the computer and calling someone a dufus (ouch!). Educate yourself before you try and call someone out, dumba$$.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kelly Services Tmmk (Nov '11) 1 hr Thankful 1,183
anna eversole and justin wyatt at tmmk secound ... 2 hr tanya b 2
Patricia Putty's Piece of Sh*t Grandson Taylor 3 hr TMMK 76
Meth dealers in town 8 hr kracka 10
Tmmk to install rotating shifts at beginning of... 9 hr bonk 39
New brewery 10 hr booyah 7
where has bryan wells been? 11 hr Smmfh 3

Georgetown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Georgetown Mortgages