Comments
81 - 100 of 375 Comments Last updated Saturday Aug 23
child of adultery

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#86 Dec 3, 2009
Children are always the ones who get the raw in of the deal. Parents should act like moms and dads.Quit being selfish and disregarding their families.Instead of fulfilling their on sexual needs. Every person that is or has an affair will be discovered. Is it worth losing your childrens respect and love? I will never trust or respect my mother again.She destroyed our home.
wondering

AOL

#87 Dec 3, 2009
What about the "Moms" who stay in it to protect the children? "God Love Em"
NoBody

Morehead, KY

#88 Dec 4, 2009
you know wrote:
omg i hve my eye on 2 of the sustained quality team leaders. there is one in plant 1 and the other is in plant 2. tlkn about some hotties, let me tell you ;p give me ten mins with either one and id have them locked in for life lol

Erika Paulie wrote these
Who Am I

Brentwood, NY

#89 Dec 4, 2009
NoBody wrote:
<quoted text>
Erika Paulie wrote these
Kills me how everyone thinks they know who everyone else is. LOL
wilsonbeexposed

United States

#90 Dec 7, 2009
Check out the stamping line 10a 2nd shift she had a boob job.It didn't help her face but shore made her boobs look good.....she could always put a bag over her face.
really

Lawrenceburg, KY

#91 Dec 15, 2009
Who you talking about. Haven't seen anyone like that.
connie at toyota

Georgetown, KY

#92 Dec 16, 2009
child of adultery wrote:
Children are always the ones who get the raw in of the deal. Parents should act like moms and dads.Quit being selfish and disregarding their families.Instead of fulfilling their on sexual needs. Every person that is or has an affair will be discovered. Is it worth losing your childrens respect and love? I will never trust or respect my mother again.She destroyed our home.
And yes her name is connie at toyota and she mess with married men all the time .alot at there know it but look the other way .Some of the women do know this and know how she puts her hands all over the men hope she lose her job soon over all this when one or two of the women walk up to her out their and put there hands all over her.
yes connie at toyota

Georgetown, KY

#93 Dec 16, 2009
You are lucky you haven`t been shot or beat up or worse! By the wife and children! Are you so dum to think he is staying with his wife because of the children? He is useing you and you are so dum to fall for it. You deserve what you get!! You don`t know how much danger you are in messing with a married man with or without kids. There is nothing know sorryer than a women messing with a married man. You are so low that you don`t even think of the children. You better hope anyone don`t find out for sure who you are. Any women would like to pay you a visit!!
at toyota

Seoul, Korea

#94 Dec 16, 2009
connie at toyota wrote:
<quoted text>And yes her name is connie at toyota and she mess with married men all the time .alot at there know it but look the other way .Some of the women do know this and know how she puts her hands all over the men hope she lose her job soon over all this when one or two of the women walk up to her out their and put there hands all over her.
I get really tired of everyone blaming the other woman! It isn't her fault alone...there are many people with blame to accept and responsibility in these situations. Why is it the woman's fault when the husband is an active participant too? Why does the blame fall on the female only? Being the other woman is a miserable existence and there is no one in their right mind that would willingly fill that slot. Cut the girl some slack!
Just been informed, don't stay in this relationship! It will eat you alive and you deserve much much better. Although the pain is great, cut your losses and move on. Don't get so deeply involved and intwined that you can't escape. I wish you nothing but the very very best! Good luck to you!
Dr Phil

toyota

Seoul, Korea

#95 Dec 16, 2009
yes connie at toyota wrote:
You are lucky you haven`t been shot or beat up or worse! By the wife and children! Are you so dum to think he is staying with his wife because of the children? He is useing you and you are so dum to fall for it. You deserve what you get!! You don`t know how much danger you are in messing with a married man with or without kids. There is nothing know sorryer than a women messing with a married man. You are so low that you don`t even think of the children. You better hope anyone don`t find out for sure who you are. Any women would like to pay you a visit!!
A cheater will cheat no matter where they are located or working. Sure a big factory can facilitate a lot of people of the opposite sex together, but it takes a decision by the adults that are involved. I'm in the----- group so I couldn't tell you what group leader is what. Most people at TMMK are older, other than the temps. I guess there is a lot of ugly people sex going on. look at some teamleader ..
I c all

Former Resident

Ft Mitchell, KY

#96 Dec 16, 2009
It takes 2 to tango!! Not defending either one for that matter but why blame the female? If your husband is messing around, then you yourself shouldn't settle for that either. Women need to start respecting themselves, kids or no kids, and stop tolerating this type of behavior and thinking it acceptable. Start sending the guys packing because once a cheat ALWAYS a cheat. There are quite a few guys out there that can't have just one fling....they have several and I sure can give you a couple names myself from plant 1 assembly.
I SEE ALOT

Seoul, Korea

#97 Dec 17, 2009
Former Resident wrote:
It takes 2 to tango!! Not defending either one for that matter but why blame the female? If your husband is messing around, then you yourself shouldn't settle for that either. Women need to start respecting themselves, kids or no kids, and stop tolerating this type of behavior and thinking it acceptable. Start sending the guys packing because once a cheat ALWAYS a cheat. There are quite a few guys out there that can't have just one fling....they have several and I sure can give you a couple names myself from plant 1 assembly.
why dont we just give first an last inl.in names...that would be fun ...heres one .RC.
hot 4 new guy at toyota

Nolensville, TN

#98 Dec 22, 2009
Does anyone know anything about jason (1st shift body wield 1, dark hair, dark eyes, short, stocky, kelly services)fairly new at toyota? Before i ask him out, i'd like to know if he's single or not and if he isnt, will he cheat? Not saying i would cheat, just curious as to what kinda guy he is...
hot 4 new guy at toyota

Nolensville, TN

#100 Dec 22, 2009
Mack wrote:
<quoted text>
he has one...& no he's not a cheat
Thank you, now i wont make a fool of myself :>
hot 4 new guy at toyota

Nolensville, TN

#102 Dec 22, 2009
Mack wrote:
<quoted text>
why don't you just talk to him...I'm not completely sure that he does...I think he does though...maybe if you talk to him ..strike up a convo you could find out for %100 sure if he does
Maybe i'll just wait til someone finds out for sure and posts it, that seems safer, i dont want to get involved in a bad situation, i've been burned too many times before. So, if you or anyone else finds out, please post it :>
Sam T

Nicholasville, KY

#103 Dec 23, 2009
Anyone know Ronnie Boggs?? What do you know?
On the line

United States

#105 Dec 31, 2009
Eddie B you do not know who I am. Stop acting like you do. Your not smart enough to know anything. If you were smart and made as much money as you said you did, why do you live in a ran down trailer that is falling apart. I know who you think I am, think its funny the guy you call fat boy is living in a large nice home spending more time with the boy you donated a little fluid for and you spend all your time crying about money. Maybe if the other girl other than Michele didn't get pregnate with your child you wouldn't have to pay child support on that kid and have money. What would Michele think if she got a picture of you and the other woman together while she was getting a chemo treatment. Need to watch who is watching you! Private eyes their watching you, your every move!
On the line

Barnesville, OH

#106 Jan 2, 2010
On the line wrote:
Eddie B you do not know who I am. Stop acting like you do. Your not smart enough to know anything. If you were smart and made as much money as you said you did, why do you live in a ran down trailer that is falling apart. I know who you think I am, think its funny the guy you call fat boy is living in a large nice home spending more time with the boy you donated a little fluid for and you spend all your time crying about money. Maybe if the other girl other than Michele didn't get pregnate with your child you wouldn't have to pay child support on that kid and have money. What would Michele think if she got a picture of you and the other woman together while she was getting a chemo treatment. Need to watch who is watching you! Private eyes their watching you, your every move!
ROFLMAO! He must have hit a little too close to home since you resorted to stealing my name.
anonomous

Simpsonville, KY

#107 Jan 11, 2010
i heard something about a hottie in conveyounce 1st shift i think ive seen him didnt get a good look but heard hes hott is he with anyone someone said his name was steven i believe. need more info
anonomous

Simpsonville, KY

#109 Jan 11, 2010
yea i believe so he delivers parts the smal boxes and stuff hes always goin down trim 2 i was just wondering if anyone knew him i heard hes hott young guy they said like 20 but hottie

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 8 min independent repub... 1,494
ashley inman is stupid retard (Apr '10) 21 min really 38
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 25 min Cornelius Scudmister 151,269
Tmmk plastics 1 hr Plastics TMMK 3
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr Ancient Wolf 81,599
women who wear no panties (Jul '11) 4 hr Real 35
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Apr '10) 8 hr I can read 351
•••
•••
•••

Georgetown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••