Who do you support for State House in Kentucky (District 62) in 2010?

Posted in the Georgetown Forum

Since: Oct 08

Georgetown, KY

#1 Oct 16, 2010
I've met Charlie many times, he's a great individual and has done a tremendous amount for KY.
As for Ryan, I went to HS with him and personally endured him and his "friends" calling me a faggot pretty much on a regular basis and he got charged with a DUI. Yup, that's definitely someone I want in the House...
ANON

Georgetown, KY

#3 Oct 17, 2010
How is Charlie able to run for clerk and state rep?
Bamm

Georgetown, KY

#4 Oct 19, 2010
I asked Charlie to intercede with us on some issues in Frankfort. He said "No problem, ill do it" then proceeded to do nothing - not even call us back. Time for a change.
Davilla

Georgetown, KY

#5 Oct 29, 2010
Can't believe we could get 4 Hoffman's this year
Det

Georgetown, KY

#6 Nov 1, 2010
Josh Elder wrote:
I've met Charlie many times, he's a great individual and has done a tremendous amount for KY.
As for Ryan, I went to HS with him and personally endured him and his "friends" calling me a faggot pretty much on a regular basis and he got charged with a DUI. Yup, that's definitely someone I want in the House...
Whoa, wait a minute. I went to High School with Ryan too. We weren't close friends outside of school, but we shared classes and knew each other well. I can't imagine him calling anyone that, ever. One or two of his old friends? Maybe. But I'd be willing to bet that if one of his friends were running for election you'd identify them as the name-caller instead.

Ryan wasn't perfect, but I've never heard him say anything even remotely that derogatory to anyone in the course of several years. He went out of his way to relate to and befriend people (such as myself, and many others) that had absolutely nothing in common with his own background and viewpoint.

Also, he wasn't charged with a DUI. That is entirely untrue. Given the lack of research on your own part, it makes me question the first part of your statement even more.

Just so we're clear, Hoffman *is* a great man. You were at least right on that point. I'm a steadfast Democrat and will not be voting for Ryan - because I disagree with several of his views - but I refuse to drag someone's personal reputation through the dirt with my own political bias. You should, too.
hoffman

Paris, KY

#7 Nov 2, 2010
ANON wrote:
How is Charlie able to run for clerk and state rep?
charlie hoffman is running for state rep. his son charlie hoffman jr is running for scott county clerk
hoffman

Paris, KY

#8 Nov 2, 2010
Davilla wrote:
Can't believe we could get 4 Hoffman's this year
david davilla?
CasualObserver

Florence, KY

#9 Nov 2, 2010
Congrats on all the democrat voter fraud KY
Ryan

Chicago, IL

#10 Oct 5, 2012
Ryan is a wonderfully smart and personable young man! He has done a great job representing District 62 the past two years! Everyone has things in their past that they wish they could change...that makes him human! RYAN QUARLES for State Representative!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stacy hatfield 47 min PILL BILLY 2
michael Brumfield (Nov '14) 11 hr Wondering 6
Joshua Dale (Aug '14) 13 hr the one that got ... 2
Pam Johnson 17 hr Wylie 1
mary 18 hr searching 1
Abbey Stringfield 21 hr A friend of Abbys 2
Poll Pro Union 4 TMMK (Oct '10) 21 hr Pro UAW 194
More from around the web

Georgetown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE