sooo

Louisville, KY

#1 May 21, 2010
what there to know bout" this kid?
oh ya

Georgetown, KY

#2 May 21, 2010
I know justin very well I first met him atop a mountain near Jerusalem, praying to God, asking his forgiveness for the Saracen blood spilt by his sword. Next, he amazed me still further in Italy when he saved a fatherless beauty from the would-be ravishing of her dreadful Turkish uncle, In Greece he spent a year in silence just to better understand the sound of a whisper...yes this is justin lawson the seeker of serenity, the protector of Italian virginity, the enforcer of our Lord God
is a piece of crap

Lexington, KY

#3 Aug 26, 2010
he is a piece of s**t who does take care of his 3 kids sells drugs hits girls he needs his a** kicked and jes stay away dont be like yo momma
jesyka

Gwynneville, IN

#4 Aug 27, 2010
he doesn tdo drugs, he doesnt sell drugs, and has nothing to do with them. Does it make you feel big to be hard a keyboard and talk smack about my family (my boyfriend and my mama) wow, you're cool. So before you talk sh!t know what your talking about.

& just know we have our own place, and are on our feet. So you should really stop trying to slander people and deal with your own life. Thanks.
Someone That Knows

Winchester, KY

#5 Aug 28, 2010
Ummm... Wait just a min.. I used to date Justin before he got ths jess bia knocked up with twins. I KNOW he's a lowlife, no good, piece of shit. He and his momma are nothin but dope heads.. and he will steal a cane from a blind man. When I dated him it was the WORST expierence of my life. He and his trailor trash momma are BOTH crazy as hell!!!
He's no good!!!! Stay away!!!!
And he also swings both ways!!! Does lamar ring a bell!!!??? HAHAHAHAH
I SWERAR!!!!! No rumor!!! FACT!!!
ROFL

United States

#6 Aug 30, 2010
ROFL, as pretty as Justin is, I can imagine him being a switch hitter!!

He had the potential to be a good kid, because he is smart, but his MOTHER IS TRASH, and taught all 4 of her kids to be nothing but trash!!! I actually feel sorry for all of her kids!

And YES they are druggies, all of them!
is a piece of crap

Nicholasville, KY

#8 Aug 30, 2010
say what ever makes u sleep better at night! LOL i do have my facts straight Justin is a dealer and snorts them just as much as 4 ur momma she is a crack headed h*ck*r and probably has s*i* ajax wont kill lol life may suck but lying about it wont help jess that is the facts and u did have ur own place but ur at ur nannys and justin isnt even allowed there cause they know he is a no good piece of s*it I have a life i just wish u wouldnt waste yours with trash and be a better person than ur momma stop defending her the only tim u know someone is lying about that b*t*h is if they say something nice!!!!
is a piece of crap

Lexington, KY

#9 Aug 30, 2010
is a piece of crap wrote:
say what ever makes u sleep better at night! LOL i do have my facts straight Justin is a dealer and snorts them just as much as 4 ur momma she is a crack headed h*ck*r and probably has s*i* ajax wont kill lol life may suck but lying about it wont help jess that is the facts and u did have ur own place but ur at ur nannys and justin isnt even allowed there cause they know he is a no good piece of s*it I have a life i just wish u wouldnt waste yours with trash and be a better person than ur momma stop defending her the only tim u know someone is lying about that b*t*h is if they say something nice!!!!
I was trying to reply to the above post and it messed up and copied it sorry...... anyway people should mind there own bissness Jesyka is a good mother she has already been a better mother than hers and as far as justin hitting her bullcrap she would have killed him there is alot of fight in that little package! Jesyka i love ya dont let idiots bring u down they dont have anything better to do with there lives than run there mouths on topix about things they have no clue about
Justin

Gwynneville, IN

#10 Sep 3, 2010
is a piece of crap wrote:
<quoted text> I was trying to reply to the above post and it messed up and copied it sorry...... anyway people should mind there own bissness Jesyka is a good mother she has already been a better mother than hers and as far as justin hitting her bullcrap she would have killed him there is alot of fight in that little package! Jesyka i love ya dont let idiots bring u down they dont have anything better to do with there lives than run there mouths on topix about things they have no clue about
thank you whoever you are.

one im not the one with twins.
two yes justin was on drugs but he is off, so until you know whats going on now quit talking sh!t.
three I HAVE my own place in Clifford heights in Stamping ground; you wanna talk sh!t hit me up for real, you dont know nothing.
As for my mom she makes bad decisions but i love her regardless, so if you wanna run your mouth, get some balls and say your name sweetheart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Andy Bray (Apr '12) 2 hr Hard to believe 6
Who's snitchin 3 hr Funny 5
Female manager at bojangles cheating 7 hr Ice 2
Why doest the Scott County School System not hi... (Mar '13) 8 hr Truthtold 17
Substitute Teachers Drug Tested (May '12) 8 hr Ashamed 32
Cheaters (Sep '09) 8 hr Blm 63
Rooster's (Dec '16) 10 hr puff 18

Georgetown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance