First Prev
of 2
Next Last
A Mother

Georgetown, KY

#1 Jan 9, 2013
My daugter is getting married in May. And with the way things are today it is hard, if any one has any wedding decorations or a wedding dress they would be so kind to donate them. Her theme is camo but anything will help. If you would like to help please leave your name or Number. Thank you so much for your time.

(If anyone desirves to be helped she does. she is a loving caring daughter. That would do anything for anyone, so im trying to return the faviore)
good luck

United States

#2 Jan 9, 2013
Ever hears the saying "beggars can't be choosy"?
A Mother

Georgetown, KY

#3 Jan 9, 2013
Excuse me, it says anything will help. please dont be being nasy
FREE

Versailles, KY

#4 Jan 9, 2013
A Mother wrote:
My daugter is getting married in May. And with the way things are today it is hard, if any one has any wedding decorations or a wedding dress they would be so kind to donate them. Her theme is camo but anything will help. If you would like to help please leave your name or Number. Thank you so much for your time.
(If anyone desirves to be helped she does. she is a loving caring daughter. That would do anything for anyone, so im trying to return the faviore)
I have a beautiful dress leave email and I will send details where to pick it up tomorrow.
FREE

Versailles, KY

#5 Jan 9, 2013
PS what size does she need?
PlLL BlLLY

Georgetown, KY

#6 Jan 9, 2013
Show b00bs OGTFO
PlLL BlLLY

Georgetown, KY

#7 Jan 9, 2013
FREE wrote:
PS what size does she need?
Plus size she's a big one
A Mother

Georgetown, KY

#8 Jan 9, 2013
[email protected]

Thank you so much you are a blessing. things are so costly we cant affored everything new. GOD THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH. Their is good people still out their
Uloser

Versailles, KY

#9 Jan 9, 2013
PlLL BlLLY wrote:
<quoted text>
Plus size she's a big one
I am reporting you to Jack Conways office, you are always saying people have died, etc. and other falsehoods. Also, you are spamming topix and they are on to you and where you live.
Fake

Versailles, KY

#10 Jan 9, 2013
A Mother wrote:
[email protected]
Thank you so much you are a blessing. things are so costly we cant affored everything new. GOD THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH. Their is good people still out their
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable (state 13).
Fake

Versailles, KY

#11 Jan 9, 2013
FREE wrote:
<quoted text>I have a beautiful dress leave email and I will send details where to pick it up tomorrow.
I emailed the person and it was a bogus email, so evidently she's a fake, don't bother....
pattons girl

United States

#12 Jan 9, 2013
Uloser wrote:
<quoted text>I am reporting you to Jack Conways office, you are always saying people have died, etc. and other falsehoods. Also, you are spamming topix and they are on to you and where you live.

Hahahaha!! Now that's funny! If you pay attention there are a bunch of people using Pill Billy as their name, so how do you suppose they would know where he lives?
The Bride To Be

Georgetown, KY

#13 Jan 9, 2013
Yes sorry this isn't the right address she forgot a letter it's [email protected]
I'm sorry for the mix up; and I would like to thank the women this is being to kind to give me her dress.
wow mom

United States

#14 Jan 10, 2013
Your on the Lexington topix begging too??

If they can't afford a wedding then they shouldn't get married. How are they gonna provide for them selfs ??

Give me a break! I've seen it all now!
PlLL BlLLY

United States

#15 Jan 10, 2013
Let them get married. We will just be paying for them and their children with our tax money. By the way the mother spells, she didn't come from the brightest bunch. She's probably one if my loyal customers.
The Bride To Be

Georgetown, KY

#16 Jan 10, 2013
You people are rude and nasty and I'm going to pray for you. Because you people need Jesus in your life and in your hearts.
PlLL BlLLY

United States

#17 Jan 10, 2013
You need a percocet 30 in your life. What kind of idiot has a camo wedding? Enough said.
The Bride To Be

Georgetown, KY

#18 Jan 10, 2013
PlLL BlLLY wrote:
You need a percocet 30 in your life. What kind of idiot has a camo wedding? Enough said.
Idiot? Really you don't even know me and I'm sorry "pill" Billy I don't do drugs and everyone has a theme to their wedding why does it have to be just one color?? You people need to find somthing better to do with your time, then to talk about someone you don't even know!!!!!!
PlLL BlLLY

United States

#19 Jan 10, 2013
Usually the theme is a traditional color. You have to be a silly imbred redneck. Even rednecks have traditional colors. I believe the best part of you was left on the sheets.
The Bride To Be

Georgetown, KY

#20 Jan 10, 2013
PlLL BlLLY wrote:
Usually the theme is a traditional color. You have to be a silly imbred redneck. Even rednecks have traditional colors. I believe the best part of you was left on the sheets.
Im not a redneck nor inbred.( learn to sell before you try to talk bs about someone) and you said it "Usually" not everyone is the same. Go to camoformal.com their is beautiful camp wedding dresses. Your just mad you didn't think of it first.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Transcending 32 min Sal 2
NeW Camry leaked 37 min cam 6
Jesus saves 2 hr Money Maker 3
Superintendent Hub 3 hr 28million 20
Is Keith Warren still married? 3 hr BETSY 17
Died from Overdose (Apr '12) 4 hr Money Maker 26
What temp agencies hire for Vuteq 4 hr Money Maker 1

Georgetown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance