First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ttai employee

London, KY

#1 Apr 13, 2009
Is TMMK going to be working on Friday's.

Since: Jan 09

Anderson, SC

#2 Apr 13, 2009
According to a person on the pc dock we have trucks scheduled to deliver parts on fridays for sometime but you never know when that might change.also we are supposed to get another 10,000 units added to our plant.I know it isn't much but right now every little bit helps.
kinda funny

Cleveland, OH

#3 Apr 14, 2009
allllll.... you poor guys, got your overtime cut back, welcome to the real world

Anderson, SC

#4 Apr 14, 2009
kinda funny wrote:
allllll.... you poor guys, got your overtime cut back, welcome to the real world
awwwwwwwww how sweet you think I base my bills on over time.Not hardly we actually get paid pretty well and can actually make it on 40 hours a week.I have actually taken several non paid days off because I had the chance and didn't have to have the hours to pay my bills.Sorry if it hurts your feelings that you aren't toyota employee material or any other company for that matter.But maybe you could join the military and serve your country like people do in the real world. Just like alot of the people I work with.However My family and I will pray for you and hopefully that will help heal the hatred and jealousy that you have in your heart.If you are having a hard time right now I will do what I can to help you out.I wouldn't feel comfortable giving you money not knowing if it would be used to help or maybe spent on drugs and alcohol.Just think about the offer though and let me know.If you do need the moeny though and are able and willing to work to get it I have been thinking about hiring someone to mow my lawn and would be more than happy to consider you for the job.Have a blessed day and I truly hope and pray that things get better for you.
4 real

Cleveland, OH

#5 Apr 14, 2009
im actually a gov. employee i inspect your tmmk world so i do ok as well, im just tired of heres all teh toyota smugs wineing all the time, welcom to the real world... i bet you do live on gays creek

Anderson, SC

#6 Apr 14, 2009
4 real wrote:
im actually a gov. employee i inspect your tmmk world so i do ok as well, im just tired of heres all teh toyota smugs wineing all the time, welcom to the real world... i bet you do live on gays creek
Gays creek? How original.Personally I don't know any of the whinersw you are talking about second of all you would think a government employee could read and understand that ttai is a parts supplier for us that just layed off 118 people.So yes they are worried and with all rights.So I do keep them informed to whats going on when I can.What kind of government employee spells anything like wineing?You talking chardonay,merlot,cab? what kind of wine?Does getting a welfare check make you a government worker?That Must be one of that idiot obamas new bills.As far as you ionspecting toyotas watching them go down the road doesn't count.Like I said said before I will pray for you and your ignorant ways.
ttai employee

London, KY

#7 Apr 14, 2009
TMMKEMPLOYEE wrote:
According to a person on the pc dock we have trucks scheduled to deliver parts on fridays for sometime but you never know when that might change.also we are supposed to get another 10,000 units added to our plant.I know it isn't much but right now every little bit helps.
Thanks for the information, I knew I could count on you to tell me what was going on at tmmk. I'm thankful for the job I have at ttai all though it doesn't pay nearly as much as tmmk does,but it pays good for this area & I to have took some time off because it was offered. Overtime I did because my job required it not because I wanted it I don't depend on it to pay my bills either, which makes life less stressful. Thanks Again
Questionable Poster

Richmond, KY

#8 Apr 14, 2009
TMMKEMPLOYEE wrote:
<quoted text>
Does getting a welfare check make you a government worker?
Applaud.. Though I'm sorry you can't get over the election.
notperfect Mtn KY

Georgetown, KY

#9 Apr 14, 2009
Hey Gays Creek...maybe you should pluck the board from your own eye before you attempt to pluck it from your neighbor. Does your computer have a spell check along with proper grammar and punctuation checks?

Anderson, SC

#10 Apr 15, 2009
ttai employee wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the information, I knew I could count on you to tell me what was going on at tmmk. I'm thankful for the job I have at ttai all though it doesn't pay nearly as much as tmmk does,but it pays good for this area & I to have took some time off because it was offered. Overtime I did because my job required it not because I wanted it I don't depend on it to pay my bills either, which makes life less stressful. Thanks Again
Not a problem. I did hear from my team leader tonight that our number will go up around 40 bodies per shift next month but you never know for sure.

Anderson, SC

#11 Apr 15, 2009
Questionable Poster wrote:
<quoted text>
Applaud.. Though I'm sorry you can't get over the election.
Well just under four years and evryone will be over the election :)

Anderson, SC

#12 Apr 15, 2009
notperfect Mtn KY wrote:
Hey Gays Creek...maybe you should pluck the board from your own eye before you attempt to pluck it from your neighbor. Does your computer have a spell check along with proper grammar and punctuation checks?
Of course my computer has spell check but if I used it you wouldn't have anything to do or say.So your welcome. I am glad that I was able to help you contribute something on topix and hopefully many more people will help you out just as I have tonight.
2legit

United States

#14 Apr 15, 2009
I know a girl named Lisa that works in plastics. You know who you are and i know bout you sleeping with my husband. Your pussy must not be so fresh because he came home to the clean one. You like the fix it men dont you?? Now that he has realized he made a big mistake, you agravate him at work. He likes his women lean not fat.
notperfect Mtn KY

Georgetown, KY

#16 Apr 15, 2009
I'm sorry that you missed the point entirely. It really wasn't about your typos. It was about your ignorant ways. Just trying to be christian like to help you out. Don't forget to pray for yourself.
Time served

United States

#17 Apr 15, 2009
Sounds like they work for the money. Up to them how they spend it.

United States

#18 Apr 17, 2009
notperfect Mtn KY wrote:
I'm sorry that you missed the point entirely. It really wasn't about your typos. It was about your ignorant ways. Just trying to be christian like to help you out. Don't forget to pray for yourself.
well i'm sorry that you don't understand that trying to be christian helps everyone out.Yes I do pray for myself and I pray a little harder for you because I know you need it.I would also like to invite you to go to church.I would be happy to give you a ride if you need it and I will make sure you don't leave hungry.Maybe while you are there you will find god and lose your hatred and jealousy for your fellow man.If you want to take me up on my offer just let me know.If not I would be happy to bring you a bible. I may even be able to get you one on cd if that would make it easier for you.Just remember though even though you are filled with hatred jealousy and a whole lot of ignorance that god still loves you....
ttai employee

London, KY

#19 Apr 29, 2009
Does anyone know when in July that tmmk will do there shut down week?

Anderson, SC

#20 Apr 29, 2009
ttai employee wrote:
Does anyone know when in July that tmmk will do there shut down week?
starting on the 13th
tgky employee

Elizabethtown, KY

#21 May 10, 2009
do you get one week or two.

Clarksville, TN

#22 May 10, 2009
We only get one week and we actually got overtime last week.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
goodwill thieves at 119 Scroggins 17 min Just jealous 7
Garth Elementary 1 hr Central Office 21
Georgetown Family Physician Express Care 8 hr Theonewhowatches 8
Who got shot this morning? 16 hr addi tion spc 1
wives 16 hr Home life 2
steph barnhill (Feb '16) 16 hr Home life 3
Home Wreckers in Georgetown 20 hr Inmate 10

Georgetown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance