Randy and Jessica an their meth lab

Posted in the Georgetown Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
crackingup

Lebanon, KY

#1 Sep 8, 2011
Can you believe those idiots were doing that? They have needed their children taken for a long time, but God Bless those kids....I cannot believe those two are so pathetic to make meth in the house with those kids!
Pleased

Georgetown, KY

#2 Sep 8, 2011
What all r they getting charged with? Was their kids home?
crackingup

Lebanon, KY

#3 Sep 8, 2011
manafacturing meth and endandering the welfare of minors. possession of drug paraphanelia and controlled substance. Yes they were there.
hmmm

United States

#4 Sep 8, 2011
What is the last name?
who

Whitesburg, KY

#5 Sep 8, 2011
really? i dont know a randy & jessica from l-fork?
Momof4

Georgetown, KY

#7 Sep 9, 2011
Yes please specify who. No made up rumors need to be going around of people with these same names.
crackingup

Richmond, KY

#8 Sep 9, 2011
Randy Stidham and Jessica Hawkins. Its not a rumor read the news graphic!
Gary

Cincinnati, OH

#9 Sep 9, 2011
sister

Bonnieville, KY

#10 Sep 10, 2011
Who are you to be putting people on blast. Winchester I wonder who you are?? And If you think you got the story right " crackingup" your on crack yourself. Just to set the story stright, IT wasn't in the house and the kids were not home when they were busted. I'm not taking up for them but this affects a lot more people than the ones you want to sit back and crack jokes about. You should all look in the mirror and judge yourself
wtf

Dayton, OH

#11 Sep 11, 2011
sister wrote:
Who are you to be putting people on blast. Winchester I wonder who you are?? And If you think you got the story right " crackingup" your on crack yourself. Just to set the story stright, IT wasn't in the house and the kids were not home when they were busted. I'm not taking up for them but this affects a lot more people than the ones you want to sit back and crack jokes about. You should all look in the mirror and judge yourself
If this is Justina then you are no better! you have no right trying to say these people posted b/c they are on drugs. quit using your mirror to snort your drugs and look into as you want others to do.
GEORGETWN

Georgetown, KY

#12 Sep 12, 2011
crackingup wrote:
Randy Stidham and Jessica Hawkins. Its not a rumor read the news graphic!
yaeh READ THE PAPER AGAIN. YOU DONT HAVE THE STORY RIGHT. WHERE DOES IT SAY THAT THE KIDS WERE HOME AND THATIT WAS IN THE HOUSE
OTHERSISTER

Georgetown, KY

#13 Sep 12, 2011
wtf wrote:
<quoted text> If this is Justina then you are no better! you have no right trying to say these people posted b/c they are on drugs. quit using your mirror to snort your drugs and look into as you want others to do.
if you know me so well then you would know there is more then just the two of us. Also you must not know me b/c i dont do drugs i dropped that a long time ago.
wtf

Cincinnati, OH

#14 Sep 13, 2011
@ other sister... well the first thing I will say is you must be high or stupid! I never claimed to know your family. i said I knew justina and u say you aint her.. then you defend my post like it is you??? which is it? just because some1 knows u do drugs don't mean they know your whole life. so your post is really confusing me. so now that you say u quit doing drugs gives u the right to judge some1 else? u have no right especially since u used to be there. which is hard to believe u quit! just sayin'
wtf

Cincinnati, OH

#15 Sep 13, 2011
oh yeah chad hughes turned them in for having that meth lab.. just sayin'
lol

Georgetown, KY

#16 Sep 13, 2011
Randy's parents own the house on Sims.
other sister

Georgetown, KY

#17 Sep 14, 2011
wtf wrote:
@ other sister... well the first thing I will say is you must be high or stupid! I never claimed to know your family. i said I knew justina and u say you aint her.. then you defend my post like it is you??? which is it? just because some1 knows u do drugs don't mean they know your whole life. so your post is really confusing me. so now that you say u quit doing drugs gives u the right to judge some1 else? u have no right especially since u used to be there. which is hard to believe u quit! just sayin'
. where did i say i was not justina? i am posting as "other sister", that is the only post ive put look at the towns..... different..also i never posted anything judgmental on here that was our older sister check out the "lango" differnt also.... now who is stupid? just saying.... Also i can say what is on my mind i'v BEEN there and know how it is on both sides.
sister

Bonnieville, KY

#18 Sep 17, 2011
wtf wrote:
<quoted text> If this is Justina then you are no better! you have no right trying to say these people posted b/c they are on drugs. quit using your mirror to snort your drugs and look into as you want others to do.

Sorry but this is NOT Justina! And I didn't say you were on drugs, I was only refering to your name: as if appears on your post.
sister

Bonnieville, KY

#19 Sep 17, 2011
wtf wrote:
YOU MUST BE REAL STUPID! LET ME HELP YOU FIGURE THIS ONE OUT.
I POSTED FIRST AND I'M NOT JUSTINA THERE IS ANOTHER SISTER WHO YOU MUST NOT KNOW ABOUT. THEN JUSTINA POSTED SO YOUR GETTING THINGS ALL TANGLED UP. TRY AGAIN DUMB ASS. OH AND JUST SAYIN' NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO JUDGE FOR WE WILL ALL MEET OUR MAKER AND BE JUDGED!
wtf

Cincinnati, OH

#20 Sep 20, 2011
your high or nuts and you say i have things tangled up??? lmao!!!!!
Wow

United States

#21 Sep 20, 2011
I agree with Wtf. U sisters are stupid. Go back and read ur posts and try again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leggett and platt 6 min Tommy Gun 10
Confused 5 hr Mee 1
Super sad 5 hr Moe 1
Drugs (Dec '14) 5 hr King of H 12
Wendy's 5 hr Tachel 4
Carolyn Vogel 10 hr Guess who 12
need help with HVAC system (Jul '11) 10 hr heat 10

Georgetown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance