wondering

Trinity, TX

#1 Mar 27, 2008
Does anybody know a guy by the name of Tim West?
GTownKygurl

Doniphan, MO

#2 Feb 10, 2009
wondering wrote:
Does anybody know a guy by the name of Tim West?
who wants to know?
guess who

Georgetown, KY

#3 Jan 10, 2010
I kw his girl friend, him and his mom and i dare u all to say anything bad about them they are my besties and they are like family i love u guys to death!!!!!! why whos runnin mouth now u all are messed up if u think u have any right to say anything about them. so i think if u are going to say anything it wld be best not to..
okay

Waterloo, Canada

#4 Jan 10, 2010
guess who wrote:
I kw his girl friend, him and his mom and i dare u all to say anything bad about them they are my besties and they are like family i love u guys to death!!!!!! why whos runnin mouth now u all are messed up if u think u have any right to say anything about them. so i think if u are going to say anything it wld be best not to..
they are losers. There is a lot of bad stuff to say
Anonymous

Columbia, SC

#5 Dec 17, 2011
@ okay... what is so bad about them?
i know

United States

#6 Dec 17, 2011
Druggies
Anonymous

Columbia, SC

#7 Dec 30, 2011
@ i know... u must have the wrong person then bc he isnt thank u so u can shut the hell up im his fiance and i know damn good and well he isnt so get ur sources right before u say anything!!!
Balance208

United States

#8 Jan 1, 2013
I'm Tim West, probably not who you are looking for since I live no where near Ky
The TRUTH

La Vergne, TN

#9 Dec 2, 2015
okay wrote:
<quoted text> they are losers. There is a lot of bad stuff to say
He got fired at swifty for stealing money he is a druggie he was buying his drugs from Audrey his cousin and he done his mom wrong done her bad I hope he is paying for it
i know

United States

#10 Dec 4, 2015
The TRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
He got fired at swifty for stealing money he is a druggie he was buying his drugs from Audrey his cousin and he done his mom wrong done her bad I hope he is paying for it
You're right... more Scroggins Park white trash ! He sells pills ! His mom treats him so good living in government housing and he is not supposed to be there... just more welfare white trash !!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aichi 31 min the truth 4
Patricia Putty's Piece of Sh*t Grandson Taylor 2 hr funny 83
Class of 2000 Girls (Oct '15) 2 hr really 9
Kenneth james lee 3 hr Who 3
cutest junior guys (Jan '11) 4 hr Just a woman 3
Hardest dude in gtown (Sep '09) 9 hr Confused 39
Substitute Teachers Drug Tested (May '12) 11 hr Mdb 29

Georgetown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance