Carl Lewis pleas out for 25 yrs. for ...
Dwayne Bussell

Richmond, KY

#25 Apr 14, 2012
I thought wrote:
You said on another thread that you wouldn't write on topix again.......... Maybe you are on drugs also?
Come get you some BOY!....... Thats what I thought COWARD! If you people can't back that mouth up then you should shut it.....LOL Bunch of sissy's!
I thought

United States

#26 Apr 14, 2012
I think you have anger problems. Fights don't solve anything.
Dwayne Bussell

Richmond, KY

#27 Apr 14, 2012
I thought wrote:
I think you have anger problems. Fights don't solve anything.
I have to agree with you on that. I do have anger issues.
curious

United States

#30 May 7, 2012
What happened?
curious

United States

#32 May 7, 2012
I meant in court
nmh

Winchester, KY

#33 May 7, 2012
25 years (20 for manslaughter, 5 for 5 wanton endangerment charges), must serve 85% before eligible for parole
Sosorry

United States

#34 May 7, 2012
Dwayne dont let these low lifes get to you ! If the tables were turned and Carl had died they'd know how you feel. Go to every parole board hearing with big photos of Glen and let them see what you and ur family are going thru !! Carl got what he deserved !!
we love carl

United States

#35 May 7, 2012
The angels are crying for you tonight, carl. You will be missed.

United States

#37 May 7, 2012
Dwayne Bussell wrote:
<quoted text> Come get you some BOY!....... Thats what I thought COWARD! If you people can't back that mouth up then you should shut it.....LOL Bunch of sissy's!
Listen, I understand your anger and understand why you are trying so hard to take up for your brother, but please understand when you post stuff like this, and threaten people, and call names and use childish sentences like "come get some", you do not help the preception that people have of your brother and your family and yourself. Not only do you give people fuel to add to the fire when you act that way, you give people the right to think the negative stuff they are saying about your brother is correct.

None of the things being said about your brother are fair, and most of the trash being said about him is classless, but you're absolutley not helping things any with your actions on here.

From an outsiders view, you appear to be an out-of-control maniac with serious anger issues, and when people think that of you, they will think that of your brother, too.

From what I can tell from around this town, your brother was a good guy who was loved by a lot of people. Don't let what idiots say on here bring you down and make yourself, your family, and your brother look bad.
Dwayne Bussell

Richmond, KY

#38 May 10, 2012
First, this is not the famous Carl Lewis.
Second, we are satisfied with his sentence.
Third, nobody wins in a situation like this, we lost Glen forever but I also realize that Lewis's family lost a husband, father and so on. Both sides suffer. I've heard alot of people say Lewis was a good guy but had a drinking problem. That drinking problem put my brother where he is and Lewis where he is now. This could happen to anyone! So PLEASE don't Drink & Drive.
Just sayin

United States

#40 Jul 28, 2012
Carl is a good man, both vehicles were intocicated
Dwayne Bussell

Richmond, KY

#41 Jul 29, 2012
Just sayin wrote:
Yes I've been told by many Carl was a good man. But get your FACTS straight, Glen was not intoxicated.
Anonymous

United States

#43 Jul 29, 2012
Just sayin wrote:
He may be a good man but with the alcohol he made a bad choice. To drink and drive
haha

United States

#44 Aug 4, 2012
Watch him get out!!!!:)
drake

United States

#45 Aug 5, 2012
I just lost my mom not the same way you lost glenn but a loss is a loss no matter how it happens.and dwayne as long as u stay on here responding to al the stuid posts they put on here all thats doing is keeping u angry at the world and from the looks of all the threats being made if someone took u up on it and u hurt them u wil b sitting in jail. I dont think thats what your brother wants for u.
Dwayne Bussell

Richmond, KY

#46 Aug 6, 2012
haha wrote:
Watch him get out!!!!:)
Never going to happen! What would be funny though is if he did and got drunk and killed your retarted a$$.....lol
haha

United States

#47 Aug 13, 2012
Naw i hope he kills yo ugly ass!
Family

Portage, MI

#48 Nov 27, 2012
So many things are said bout Carl Lewis. He is a good man that would do anything for anyone. I'm so tired if ppl acting like Glen was innocent. His pics on Facebook showed he partied the night before and liked to be high. Only the good Lord knows what happened that day. Of course they gonna blame the old black guy and not the lil pulled out white boy. Stop talking bout Carl Lewis. He got family that's suffered also. They way the Bussell family acted in court that day they should all be ashamed. Hollering in his families face like that. In high school Glen had nicknames referring to his drug use. Apparently neither one should have been driving, so in my eyes he's just a guilty as Carl was since he had pills in the car and his system. Tell what the was found in his car. And why was he passing his junky ass girlfriend on that lil road? She was tire up in Dans just after all that. You ppl make me sick
Family

Portage, MI

#49 Nov 27, 2012
Wow they deleted all the party pics from Glens page. Good thing we saved them to our computer to show how he drank and partied. Oh but you forgot one if him turning a beer up. Guess they did that so they could hide what he did. To damn stupid to know you can save the pics to another computer. Glad we were smart enough to get them before they deleted them.
wow

United States

#51 Dec 30, 2012
Dwayne Bussell wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I've been told by many Carl was a good man. But get your FACTS straight, Glen was not intoxicated.
REALLY??? So yall really wanna act like Glen wasnt an addict. thats why kim cant stand her bf (creep) doin drugs cuz of how glen was!!! i hate that glen is gone but should all the blame be put on carl??? Id like to see the autopsy report for glen!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
swl 3 min I like to move it 16
Hallie Sadler (Sep '09) 18 min Yearight 9
Patricia Putty's Piece of Sh*t Grandson Taylor 37 min Insider 69
Does Any one know kenneth James Lee from George... 1 hr Who 1
Sherry Sons (Jul '09) 2 hr I dont know where 180
He doesn't love you 2 hr Yes 13
who drives a white dually in georgtown 2 hr Call Me Jim 11

Georgetown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance