Carl Lewis pleas out for 25 yrs. for ...

Carl Lewis pleas out for 25 yrs. for a drunk driving fatality.....

Posted in the Georgetown Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
YeaBaby

Richmond, KY

#1 Mar 6, 2012
They ammended the murder charge to Man 1 for 20 yrs. then they combined the 4 counts of wanton endangerment into to 1 count for 5 yrs. and Lewis took the deal.
YeaBaby

Richmond, KY

#2 Mar 6, 2012
Rest in peace Glen Bussell and may your family find some comfort at last.
okay

Lexington, KY

#3 Mar 8, 2012
Does that mean he will spend 25 years in prison?
Dwayne Bussell

Richmond, KY

#5 Mar 8, 2012
okay wrote:
Does that mean he will spend 25 years in prison?
No he will have to pull 85% of it.
Dwayne Bussell

Richmond, KY

#6 Mar 8, 2012
Hugh G Rekshun wrote:
Didn't he win a gold medal in the olympics? Damn shame.
Thats a different Carl Lewis.
State or Fed

Georgetown, KY

#7 Mar 8, 2012
He wont do 85% of his sentence unless its Federal...
Dwayne Bussell wrote:
<quoted text> No he will have to pull 85% of it.
Dwayne Bussell

Richmond, KY

#9 Mar 10, 2012
State or Fed wrote:
He wont do 85% of his sentence unless its Federal...<quoted text>
Well then the prosecutor lied to us then.
parole

Georgetown, KY

#10 Mar 11, 2012
I thought state inmates usually were paroled after serving 50% of their time and with overcrowded prisons they served less than that. Some even get shock probation but surely not in this case with the sentence that was handed down. If you are the family (victim) of the person that got killed you can go to the parole hearings of Mr. Lewis and argue why he shouldnt be released with the parole board. Parole boards listen to the victims and take their statements very seriously. I know it has to be difficult for the family that lost their loved one but I hope you can find closure and peace in time. God Bless You...
Dwayne Bussell wrote:
<quoted text> Well then the prosecutor lied to us then.
u got suckered

United States

#11 Mar 19, 2012
Dwayne Bussell wrote:
<quoted text> Well then the prosecutor lied to us then.
yes they lied cause he going to trial.
Dwayne Bussell

Richmond, KY

#12 Mar 20, 2012
u got suckered wrote:
<quoted text> yes they lied cause he going to trial.
Watch and see
Agree

Georgetown, KY

#13 Mar 20, 2012
I am thankful your family has some kind of justice. Has Carl Lewis been locked up yet? I am almost positive that I see him out in his yard on Stamping Ground Road all the time?.
Dwayne Bussell wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch and see
Dwayne Bussell

Richmond, KY

#14 Mar 20, 2012
Agree wrote:
I am thankful your family has some kind of justice. Has Carl Lewis been locked up yet? I am almost positive that I see him out in his yard on Stamping Ground Road all the time?.<quoted text>
Not yet, they want take him in til sentencing.
Anonymous

Georgetown, KY

#15 Mar 21, 2012
Dwayne Bussell wrote:
<quoted text>Not yet, they want take him in til sentencing.
When will that be ?
Dwayne Bussell

Richmond, KY

#16 Mar 21, 2012
uKrocks53 wrote:
<quoted text>
When will that be ?
May 7th.
Scc

United States

#17 Apr 13, 2012
Why the fu˘$ are yall worried about it?! Shit happens. nobodys perfect and they was ALL in the wrong just so happened someone died out of the deal! Quit judging him and get a damn life.

Since: Apr 10

Georgetown, KY

#19 Apr 13, 2012
Both were drinking and the one had drugs in his system. Don't drink and drive. How many felons serve there time. He'll be out in no time. Remember Larry Mahoney he killed 27 children that day drinking only served 10 year.
where

Richmond, KY

#20 Apr 13, 2012
Scc wrote:
Why the fu˘$ are yall worried about it?! Shit happens. nobodys perfect and they was ALL in the wrong just so happened someone died out of the deal! Quit judging him and get a damn life.
where do u see judgement on this page ppl were askin if he had been sentanced or not and if so when? u must b some what worried or u would have never looked at this page.... and if i remember correctly only ONE person crossed the center line.... its a tragic that something like that has happened for both fam. but only one family lost a family member who had his whole life ahead of him...if you dont like this topic and feel offended by the topic than dont open it some ppl are concerned on the justice of whats right just cuz ur not well u can kick rocks
Dwayne Bussell

Richmond, KY

#22 Apr 14, 2012
Scc wrote:
Blah...blah...blah
Dwayne Bussell

Richmond, KY

#23 Apr 14, 2012
Any of you idiots that THINK you know everything want to say something about Glen, Please for the love of GOD say it to my face! Loud mouth COWARDS! I'll shut your lying mouths for you I PROMISE YOU THAT!
I thought

United States

#24 Apr 14, 2012
You said on another thread that you wouldn't write on topix again.......... Maybe you are on drugs also?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
joel ray hall at post office is a punk (Sep '15) 7 hr Clerk 24
what does anybody think about leesha??? (Jan '13) 11 hr me 31
leesha southworth 14 hr CameOnHerFace 11
Corina Rascon (May '11) 14 hr CameUpInHerGuts 8
Freda huff 16 hr Shutthefuckuppunk 3
Kat Murphy 20 hr Curious 6
Jaida Martinez 20 hr WantsSomeAss 6

Georgetown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance