Info please

Clay City, KY

#1 Oct 10, 2011
I'm looking to cut my dead ends off for a cute short hair cut & maybe a dye..what's a gold salon.?
Spoiled 2

United States

#3 Oct 12, 2011
Total Look! Ask for Diane!!
Gert

Winchester, KY

#4 Oct 12, 2011
Why go to a hair salon when you can get the flowbee?!? Best product ever made!!
Delbert

United States

#5 Oct 12, 2011
Them ole nasty broads up at Great Clips about cut my ear off! That really really fat one, she did it!

Beware!
Info please

United States

#6 Oct 13, 2011
Gert wrote:
Why go to a hair salon when you can get the flowbee?!? Best product ever made!!
What is flowbee!?
& I went to salon 151. I liked it :)
sjw

Georgetown, KY

#7 Oct 14, 2011
i have never had short hair but i got mine cut last week short i got it done at Five and Dime the girls name was Bridgette she is Awesome Nice Friendly and actually listens to what you want
ummm

United States

#8 Oct 14, 2011
Which hair salon pays their stylist the most money?
mk

Georgetown, KY

#9 Oct 15, 2011
Do NOT go to artique hair design in walmart center! The owner is the rudest person iv ever met and sucks at doing hair. The receptionist (both of them) are also extremely rude!
Quita

Winchester, KY

#10 Oct 15, 2011
Info please wrote:
<quoted text>What is flowbee!?
& I went to salon 151. I liked it :)
Google it. Its hard to explain. But it's a great product!!
client

Washington, DC

#11 Oct 17, 2011
Colonial house of beauty is a very nice place with a bunch of great girls working there. I would highly recommend giving them a try.
Artique Yes

Winchester, KY

#12 Oct 19, 2011
Well MK, I dont know what experience you had, but I have been going to that salon for a while and all of the people there are really nice. Everyone has bad days from time to time, but the owner does my hair and I ALWAYS have compliments!:)
danielle...

Washington, DC

#13 Oct 20, 2011
umm wrote:
Just know hair rock salon is horrible! The people are rude , I asked for a simple trim and they messes my hair up! The left and right were even a inch or more different In length.
Well that is so untrue !!! They are all so sweet and very good and have great prices love them girls :).
Gtown

Washington, DC

#14 Oct 20, 2011
umm wrote:
Just know hair rock salon is horrible! The people are rude , I asked for a simple trim and they messes my hair up! The left and right were even a inch or more different In length.
umm (Adam ) good try
Tess

Washington, DC

#15 Oct 20, 2011
I went to Hair Rock Salon and had the best haircut and color and it was the best and most professional salon I have seen in a long time ! Really Happy
Best bet

Bowie, MD

#16 Oct 25, 2011
You should definitely go to salon 151 they are all great and I know you would be very happy.
um

Georgetown, KY

#20 Oct 27, 2011
I said it because I showed them the haircut I wanted and the stylist decided to do "what would look better" NOT what I asked to be done!
Gtown

Winchester, KY

#21 Oct 27, 2011
um wrote:
I said it because I showed them the haircut I wanted and the stylist decided to do "what would look better" NOT what I asked to be done!
Well if you didnt like it before you left Them girls are sweet and they would have fixed it or not charged you maybe instead of bashing you should have been more grown up and told them you didnt like it !!!!!!
I like

Continental, OH

#24 Nov 5, 2011
Great clips by krogers
waaa waaa

Washington, DC

#25 Nov 5, 2011
mk wrote:
Do NOT go to artique hair design in walmart center! The owner is the rudest person iv ever met and sucks at doing hair. The receptionist (both of them) are also extremely rude!
I like that place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Power train at Toyota 11 min Genes 6
Katie Webber (Dec '10) 2 hr Anondude34 23
I Still Love You 4 hr stillhere 5
Identity theft (May '14) 6 hr toodamnfunny 8
scott caldwell murder suicide on valentines day 7 hr familymember 109
B & B Broughton 12 hr bana 1
Recipes and coupons (Nov '13) 13 hr Sara 19
More from around the web

Georgetown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE