First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Go back to Chicago

Georgetown, KY

#22 Nov 11, 2012
Nice language... "Guidette" you are the one that sounds like a hillbilly/redneck with the way you curse! I'd say you are probably a spoiled bratt still living off Mommy and Daddy. Maybe that's the reason you are still living in Georgetown... You have a free ride here but still complain...
guidette wrote:
<quoted text> Really???!!!!! Why don't u take yur white racist hillbilly stank a** back to the nazi camp where u came from u CRACKER A** HOOGIE!!!!!!!!!! Don't hate becuz "ethnic" food is more enjoyed by all races rather than that bland no taste unseasoned redneck food that u hillbillys eat!!! BTW my black hair and black eyes are very intriguing and beautiful so I have been told my whole life by your "kind", honky!! Go f#ck your cousin and have a nice day!!!
guidette

United States

#23 Nov 12, 2012
Go back to Chicago wrote:
You should go back to Chicago. There are more murders in Chicago in one year than anywhere in the world. Go back to Chicago. Nobody is holding you hostage here...<quoted text>
yea that's exactly why I don't live there!!! My job is here in gtown, as well as my mother or I wuda left this town a long time ago!! Its really too slow for me, I spend most of my time in Lex anyways bcuz there is way more to do!
guidette

United States

#24 Nov 12, 2012
Go back to Chicago wrote:
Nice language... "Guidette" you are the one that sounds like a hillbilly/redneck with the way you curse! I'd say you are probably a spoiled bratt still living off Mommy and Daddy. Maybe that's the reason you are still living in Georgetown... You have a free ride here but still complain...<quoted text>
why u think u kno so much?!!! U kno absolutley nada bout me!!! And yes if u haven't noticed, we italians curse a whole fu*#ing lot u piece of s#it!!!!! Fuhgettaboutit and find somethin better to do then to bash me, I got MOB connections for dat a** lmao!!!!!!!! Oh wait, u r anonymous because your a f*ckin HATER!!!!!! FYI.... I takes care of my Ma that's why I'm still in this piece of s*it town!!! Family over everything B#*ch!!!!
guidette

United States

#25 Nov 12, 2012
And yes, I am the typical italian-american, no s*it takin, runnin my mouth, rolling my neck cussin your a** out type bi*ch!!! This topic just got serious since you's wanna bring my family into this!!! I can argue with you's idiots all day long!!!! Its in my blood!! But since I DO have better things to do than that, I'm done for now, good day! ;-)
guidette

United States

#26 Nov 12, 2012
Harold wrote:
hey GUIDO get the FIZUCKK outta this town and get back up to yankee land New York, or somewhere else your damn fake tan wearin nasty ass tramp with black hair.. go watch jersey shore and dream of being them fat bitches!
u sure do seem to think u kno an awful lot bout us italians for u to be such a "HATER"...fool lol!!!! Not all italians are like what jersey shore or MOB wives or movies depicts u moron!! But I sure as hell can bring that side out if provoked!!! I got one hella bloodline!!!
national

United States

#27 Nov 12, 2012
guidette wrote:
<quoted text> u sure do seem to think u kno an awful lot bout us italians for u to be such a "HATER"...fool lol!!!! Not all italians are like what jersey shore or MOB wives or movies depicts u moron!! But I sure as hell can bring that side out if provoked!!! I got one hella bloodline!!!
Don't even let them upset you! They are clueless to sheltered & uncultured to know jersey shore is NOT typical italians or jersey people for that matter!
Slicers cust

Richmond, KY

#28 Nov 13, 2012
Hey guys go try Slicers Pizzeria in the formal CiCis building. My opinion, the best around! All Homemade. Lunch Buffet Mon-Fri
Big Pimpin

Clay City, KY

#29 Jan 30, 2013
Harold wrote:
hey GUIDO get the FIZUCKK outta this town and get back up to yankee land New York, or somewhere else your damn fake tan wearin nasty ass tramp with black hair.. go watch jersey shore and dream of being them fat bitches!
Yo fucknuts, you got the stugots? Make this Guido go back to New Jersey!
DICK

Richmond, KY

#30 Feb 1, 2013
u guys go fu$k urself,i wud love to c a authentic italian resturant,so plez open soon
really

United States

#31 Feb 1, 2013
Big Pimpin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo fucknuts, you got the stugots? Make this Guido go back to New Jersey!
Where in jersey r u from-Guido?
We love it

United States

#32 Feb 1, 2013
There aren't even any good pizza joints except the chains. I would love to see something with wood fired pizzas, some good pastas, bread woth olive oil and herbs, appetizers like bruschetta, caprese etc. atmosphere like Olive Garden -- a little nicer than fast food but not a bar and grill. I like georgetowns restaurants but the problem is they are all the same: either country cooking or bar and grill with the exact same menus. Somewhere on broadway would e good, and avoid interstate, everything is there, I think you need to get away from there to get the atmosphere you need. Maybe in the shopping center with the new fitness center or near the old Kroger??
We love it

United States

#33 Feb 1, 2013
redhead wrote:
My husband and I would love to find a local restaurant that is not filled with multiple crying babies every night. So one that is more of an "adult" atmosphere would be excellent. Not everyone appreciates a "family atmosphere" if you don't have kids or your kids are grown. A quiet, classy restaurant with a diverse authentic menu, good Flatbread and a nice wine list would be excellent. Thanks for considering the new venture.
Agrreeeed!
Holy Crap

Georgetown, KY

#34 Feb 8, 2013
Authintic Italian in adult type atmosphere on the south end of Georgetown. There are plenty of places for the teens to go already. I want a quiet atmosphere resturant just like Rodney's on the north end of town. I do not know of any real resturants other than Rodney's, all the rest are fast food in my opinion.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#35 Feb 8, 2013
It would be great if the are opening a new restaurant in Georgetown. I'm happy because it is an Italian restaurant since I'm a big fan of Italian food.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lexus/Toyota Plant Hiring/When??? (Apr '13) 1 hr Bill 5
Best safe apartments 3 hr wonderky 7
curious about aichi forge (Oct '13) 4 hr lmmmifmgirxsf 23
Taco bell 5 hr finder 2
Miriam Warren (Mar '11) 6 hr kilo 43
White girls and black guys 7 hr god 35
Leggett & Platt 8 hr hard working mom 3
Georgetown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web