New Italian Restaurant
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pizza Man

United States

#1 Sep 30, 2011
Considering opening a Italian Restaurant in the area and would like to get some ideas from locals! What kind of theme? What Italian Food you would like to eat there? Do you want fun and games? Bar? Childrens place? Buffet? Just looking for opinions. Thank You!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#2 Sep 30, 2011
The only thing people in Georgetown seem to care about is drugs. So if you give away a free loratab or oxycontin with a food purchase, then your business will soar!!
hey

Paris, KY

#3 Sep 30, 2011
BibleThumperMike wrote:
The only thing people in Georgetown seem to care about is drugs. So if you give away a free loratab or oxycontin with a food purchase, then your business will soar!!
you are an instigator...give it a rest.
hm

United States

#4 Oct 1, 2011
A bar and music would be awesome.
Good

Georgetown, KY

#5 Oct 1, 2011
There are no Italian restaurants in Gtown other that pizza joints and Fazoli's - I really think a place similar to Corrinos or Corrabas would be good. If you focus on fun and games you won't get people who want good food and a quiet atmosphere. A small bar with a big screen would work. We go to Corrinos in Frankfort several times a month for the food - they are putting big screen tvs throughout the restaurant because people want to see sports
wondering

Richmond, KY

#6 Oct 1, 2011
I agree! Georgetown could use an Italian restaurant. I also agree with the Carraba's or Carino's like atmosphere.
IBelieve

Georgetown, KY

#7 Oct 1, 2011
You should open a gay themed Italian Bar and Grill. Name it Culo Esploratore, which means Butt Ranger in English. You could have ultra suave very olive skinned and ripped men wearing speedos serving. It would be a hit.
redhead

Whitewater, WI

#9 Nov 4, 2012
My husband and I would love to find a local restaurant that is not filled with multiple crying babies every night. So one that is more of an "adult" atmosphere would be excellent. Not everyone appreciates a "family atmosphere" if you don't have kids or your kids are grown. A quiet, classy restaurant with a diverse authentic menu, good Flatbread and a nice wine list would be excellent. Thanks for considering the new venture.
guidette

United States

#10 Nov 5, 2012
I have been sayin this for yearssssss!!!!! Please open an "aunthentic" italian rest, one like guiseppes or carrabas, that offers seafood and every pasta imaginable!!!! I don't think the games wud go over well, but have an adult friendly enviroment with a bar, keep it classy!!!! I wish I could open one here in gtown myself!!!
big shots

United States

#11 Nov 10, 2012
guidette wrote:
I have been sayin this for yearssssss!!!!! Please open an "aunthentic" italian rest, one like guiseppes or carrabas, that offers seafood and every pasta imaginable!!!! I don't think the games wud go over well, but have an adult friendly enviroment with a bar, keep it classy!!!! I wish I could open one here in gtown myself!!!
That is excellent idea. But Guiseppes & carrabas cane compared!!! Guiseppes is "authentic" real italian - Carrabas is chain high end fast food italian. I personally would love a authentic italian in g-town but a chain type might be more resonable. But the thought is fantastic-dont know if it is feasable with re-elected president who is making it impossible for small business to succeed.
Harold

Georgetown, KY

#12 Nov 10, 2012
get the hell outta here. we dont want no damn italians.. we got enough of cross eyes, mexicans, and slant eyes japanese around here.. we dont want no italians with black hair and black eyes running around here. so take your damn self down the road to another city
national

United States

#13 Nov 11, 2012
Harold wrote:
get the hell outta here. we dont want no damn italians.. we got enough of cross eyes, mexicans, and slant eyes japanese around here.. we dont want no italians with black hair and black eyes running around here. so take your damn self down the road to another city
Too funny! Obviously u would love it! Italians would speak english, are clean, have class & are beautiful!!! The problem would be getting the italians to come here with this motley crew!
national

United States

#14 Nov 11, 2012
guidette wrote:
I haven't heard guidette in years-- I love it! I bet half the people on here don't know what a guidette is! Where are you from?
guidette

United States

#15 Nov 11, 2012
Harold wrote:
Really???!!!!! Why don't u take yur white racist hillbilly stank a** back to the nazi camp where u came from u CRACKER A** HOOGIE!!!!!!!!!! Don't hate becuz "ethnic" food is more enjoyed by all races rather than that bland no taste unseasoned redneck food that u hillbillys eat!!! BTW my black hair and black eyes are very intriguing and beautiful so I have been told my whole life by your "kind", honky!! Go f#ck your cousin and have a nice day!!!
guidette

United States

#16 Nov 11, 2012
national wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't heard guidette in years-- I love it! I bet half the people on here don't know what a guidette is! Where are you from?
unfortunatly i grew up here in sh*tty gtown bcuz my mom is originally from here, but my dad is from chicago and he is 100% italian!!!
guidette

United States

#17 Nov 11, 2012
national wrote:
<quoted text>
Too funny! Obviously u would love it! Italians would speak english, are clean, have class & are beautiful!!! The problem would be getting the italians to come here with this motley crew!
u r sooooo on point with this comment lol!!!!
national

United States

#18 Nov 11, 2012
Well its good to hear someone around here has embraced other cultures and ethnic roots. As far as a restaurant, Unfortunately I don't think enough people in g-town could appreciate Good italian food & wouldn't pay for it. Anyone who could take more then 1 bite of any pizza around here-doesnt know authentic italian food.
national

United States

#19 Nov 11, 2012
guidette wrote:
<quoted text> Really???!!!!! Why don't u take yur white racist hillbilly stank a** back to the nazi camp where u came from u CRACKER A** HOOGIE!!!!!!!!!! Don't hate becuz "ethnic" food is more enjoyed by all races rather than that bland no taste unseasoned redneck food that u hillbillys eat!!! BTW my black hair and black eyes are very intriguing and beautiful so I have been told my whole life by your "kind", honky!! Go f#ck your cousin and have a nice day!!!
Spoken like a true guidette!!!
Harold

Georgetown, KY

#20 Nov 11, 2012
hey GUIDO get the FIZUCKK outta this town and get back up to yankee land New York, or somewhere else your damn fake tan wearin nasty ass tramp with black hair.. go watch jersey shore and dream of being them fat bitches!
Go back to Chicago

Georgetown, KY

#21 Nov 11, 2012
You should go back to Chicago. There are more murders in Chicago in one year than anywhere in the world. Go back to Chicago. Nobody is holding you hostage here...
guidette wrote:
<quoted text> unfortunatly i grew up here in sh*tty gtown bcuz my mom is originally from here, but my dad is from chicago and he is 100% italian!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Melina Stephens 15 min Frost 12
Union workers average 30% more pay than non union 36 min Starvin marvin 4
Wal mart better bonus than toyota 37 min Starvin marvin 104
Toyota long beach UAW ! Never lay off 38 min Starvin marvin 9
Toyota Georgetown makes 1,799,160 a day 39 min Starvin marvin 4
Aubry Snell 41 min Hot piece 1
Piece 45 min Piece 1

Georgetown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance