Suboxone Dealers
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Medical Cards

Dayton, OH

#1 Mar 20, 2011
This is pissing me off. I'm seeing it more & more. Pieces of shit wastes of space that have medical cards are going to the junkie clinc & getting scripts of suboxone & selling them for $15+ each. This is their job. Using free medical to sell drugs. Just remember the next time you purchase that suboxone that you paid for it twice if you pay taxes. These are the same people that do not pay for any food in their fridge. Usually their second job is selling stamps.
well

Plummers Landing, KY

#2 Mar 20, 2011
I know of at least once person who does this and it is really a bunch of bullsh*t. People take a medicine that is supposed to help with their addiction to pain meds and then turn around and sell it to those who want to get a buzz. Someone ought to tell their dr. and cut them off.
yup

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Mar 21, 2011
brad and kayla sell there suboxne dont know where they live i know he works at a factory out passed toyota
Medical Cards

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Mar 22, 2011
Medical Cards wrote:
This is pissing me off. I'm seeing it more & more. Pieces of shit wastes of space that have medical cards are going to the junkie clinc & getting scripts of suboxone & selling them for $15+ each. This is their job. Using free medical to sell drugs. Just remember the next time you purchase that suboxone that you paid for it twice if you pay taxes. These are the same people that do not pay for any food in their fridge. Usually their second job is selling stamps.
& they don't pay rent. People going to their free house full of free food to BUY drugs they got for free. It's wrong on so many levels! People are really ignorant to buy this shit! Wake up people.
honest

Pflugerville, TX

#5 Mar 22, 2011
Medical Cards wrote:
<quoted text>& they don't pay rent. People going to their free house full of free food to BUY drugs they got for free. It's wrong on so many levels! People are really ignorant to buy this shit! Wake up people.
I agree, these people need to get off their dead beat butts and work like the rest of us, no but our government is so screwed up that these dead beats get everything handed to them and we are paying for it! I'm sick of working my butt off for these people to get a free ride in life but it is our governments fault! I think everyone who receives a medical card should be drug tested, that would stop alot of this bullcrap!
lmnop

Georgetown, KY

#6 Mar 23, 2011
yup wrote:
brad and kayla sell there suboxne dont know where they live i know he works at a factory out passed toyota
How do you know? you must be buying from them
straight

Georgetown, KY

#7 Mar 23, 2011
yup wrote:
I thought they wuz straight
joke

Georgetown, KY

#8 Mar 23, 2011
These people are so sad. There are those who really need help and want to get off drugs. Unfortunately this is the life theyve become accustomed to . It makes me sick for all of the innocent victims these people hurt
Misfortune

Lexington, KY

#9 Mar 24, 2011
If they didn't use drugs in the first place they wouldn't need the synthetic drugs why do they get compensated for doing the wrong thing. Nobody goes around giving out stuff to all the people in the world who do the right thing everyday like they are supposed to.
Agree

Georgetown, KY

#10 Mar 24, 2011
Misfortune wrote:
If they didn't use drugs in the first place they wouldn't need the synthetic drugs why do they get compensated for doing the wrong thing. Nobody goes around giving out stuff to all the people in the world who do the right thing everyday like they are supposed to.
I agree it's disgusting
yup

Cincinnati, OH

#11 Mar 25, 2011
lmnop wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know? you must be buying from them
just because I know doesn't mean I am buying from them stupid ass. My neighbor buys them from brad. They are over there all of the time and my neighbor aint afraid to run her mouth about everything she knows. every dealer in town should know all this town does is talk! just shows how friggin' smart you are! if you would listen half as much as u talk you might learn more. try it!!
YaAa

Georgetown, KY

#12 Mar 28, 2011
If it's the same brad and Kayla I know . I thought they was done wit all at
Sam

Georgetown, KY

#13 Mar 30, 2011
so, brings up the question. Is this stuff really helpful or just another buzz the pharmacies have put out there for all the pathetic druggies ?
Mind ur business

Georgetown, KY

#14 Apr 1, 2011
I can tell u all that Suboxins can be a good thing. I am someone who has never been strung out on any drugs, and due to dr. given medicine over time I became addicted to pain medicine. Leading to, loss of control of my life. But thank God, I have been off them for over a year. And if you take them the way u r told u will not get high off of them. But there is always someone who will abuse anything. And also if you have never been addicted to anything in ur life, than u will never know how hard it is to come off them. So keep on passing judgment all u want, most of u out there need to evaluate ur own selfs before you worry about everyone else.
my business

Cincinnati, OH

#16 Apr 5, 2011
Mind ur business wrote:
I can tell u all that Suboxins can be a good thing. I am someone who has never been strung out on any drugs, and due to dr. given medicine over time I became addicted to pain medicine. Leading to, loss of control of my life. But thank God, I have been off them for over a year. And if you take them the way u r told u will not get high off of them. But there is always someone who will abuse anything. And also if you have never been addicted to anything in ur life, than u will never know how hard it is to come off them. So keep on passing judgment all u want, most of u out there need to evaluate ur own selfs before you worry about everyone else.
This is about the dealers. To report them to the clinic & authorities. Your medical history is your business that you chose to share. Goodluck to you. The scum profiting off addicts and off the free healthcare system is all of our concern. Mark my words this will get out of control if we don't act.
btw

Georgetown, KY

#17 Apr 5, 2011
Todd Willoughby sells drugs. He's a big piece of poo poo! The police will catch him eventually and he will go to jail where he belongs.
well wrote:
I know of at least once person who does this and it is really a bunch of bullsh*t. People take a medicine that is supposed to help with their addiction to pain meds and then turn around and sell it to those who want to get a buzz. Someone ought to tell their dr. and cut them off.
getoffoftodd

Georgetown, KY

#18 Apr 11, 2011
someone is hating on todd on every topic dang let it go
getoffoftodd

Georgetown, KY

#19 Apr 11, 2011
well wrote:
well who is it i will tell .
sgt

Georgetown, KY

#20 Apr 11, 2011
Everybody knows the truth about Todd Willoughby being a confidential informant. The police are using Todd and when he is all used up the dumbass will be in jail with the rest of the drug dealers he informed on. He better hope he doesnt go to the same prison that the people he "informed on". What goes around comes around.
getoffoftodd wrote:
someone is hating on todd on every topic dang let it go
lane

Georgetown, KY

#21 Apr 11, 2011
Todd Willoughby is a coc*sucke*!
getoffoftodd wrote:
<quoted text> well who is it i will tell .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lizzi Ingram (Oct '09) 3 hr iknowyouknow 5
Looking for a side chick 4 hr Wanttohelp 7
Johanna 6 hr Conner 1
Cost center 6 hr Your Mom 5
Toyota Maintenance 6 hr Stamping maint 35
Jessica Smith? (Feb '10) 7 hr Curious 21
Tracy gravel 10 hr Gonnagetu 2

Georgetown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance