motorcyclist (tyler lynn) crash

motorcyclist (tyler lynn) crash

Posted in the Georgetown Forum

omg

Winchester, KY

#1 Sep 9, 2012
They are calling him a Lexington man. Is this the Tyler Lynn from Georgetown, that graduated Scott county '07??
Pray for him yo

United States

#4 Sep 9, 2012
Yes Tyler graduate from SCHS
old friend

Versailles, KY

#6 Sep 9, 2012
Does anyone know any updates? All Iv heard is both legs are broken... Glad he had a helmet on!!
Cake lady

Henderson, KY

#7 Sep 9, 2012
What happened to him?
yup

Lexington, KY

#11 Sep 9, 2012
Motorcycles aren't toys and people should only ride them if they know 100% wtf they are doing.
wondering...

Versailles, KY

#12 Sep 9, 2012
Well how do u know he didn't know what he was doing...??? The police on the news said the car turned in front of him.... Sooooooo that sounds like it was the other drivers fault to me you idiot!
roommate

Lexington, KY

#13 Sep 10, 2012
Tyler Lynn is my roommate. I have updates on his condition on his facebook. I also posted my number on there.. I got to see him yesterday...its going to be a fight.
Catbowman

Rockford, IL

#14 Sep 10, 2012
Prayers to Tyler and the entire Lynn family
roommate

Lexington, KY

#15 Sep 11, 2012
Still in critical condition but stable. We are just waiting for the brain pressure to go down now and for him to wake up.
roommate

Lexington, KY

#16 Sep 13, 2012
He is awake and looking around! He recognizes people in the room with him. He is getting the breathing tubes and all taken out this morning. He is will be doing everything on his own. He is doing so great! Thank you for all the prayers and support from everyone :)
Mallory Robinson

Georgetown, KY

#17 Oct 5, 2012
What is Tyler Robinson's condition? I haven't heard and am praying for all involved.
Mallory Robinson

Georgetown, KY

#18 Oct 5, 2012
Sorry.. What is Tyler Lynn's condition?
Mallory Robinson

Georgetown, KY

#19 Oct 5, 2012
My family and I have been praying for your friend. What is his condition?
roommate

Lexington, KY

#23 Oct 25, 2012
He is doing much better. He is at Cardinal Hill right now undergoing a lot of therapy. He is in a lot of pain when he walks (with a walker and someone behind him). The trach is gone and closed up. The tube in his stomach from the ICU should be removed soon, as well as the big knee brace on his right leg. He is very anxious to get out of the hospital. He has his cell phone and computer back, so he has been texting and facebooking people a little bit. Any other quesions, let me know :) On behalf of his friends and family, thank you for the prayers, support and visits to Tyler!
TLYNN

Winchester, KY

#24 Nov 17, 2012
Im out and ok now...I was obeying the law driving as I should when a toyota driven by some silly woman turned in front of me to go home without looking....I lost that battle.
Will

Laurel, MS

#25 Nov 21, 2012
Dude? No way u can convince me you were doing less than 100.
TLYNN

Winchester, KY

#26 Nov 21, 2012
I was going the speed limit...35mph

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UAW Union vote coming to Toyota (Dec '15) 1 hr To the idiots 443
Development Across from Kroger 2 hr hello 3
Kelly Services Tmmk (Nov '11) 2 hr Applicant 1,141
Who did it 2 hr yepp 5
newly remodeled baymont inn 2 hr Purple Shep 6
Whitney at Pilot (Jun '15) 7 hr Truth 9
victoria estates (Aug '12) 8 hr HOA-good and bad 85
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Georgetown Mortgages