You can't get pet stamps at the food ...

You can't get pet stamps at the food stamp office!!!!

Posted in the Georgetown Forum

Tired

Chicago, IL

#1 Feb 27, 2013
Just thought I would let you know there is no point calling the food stamp office to get pet stamps. You have to go online to get them and it is a long wait. If you call they will be hateful to you
Stephanie

United States

#2 Feb 27, 2013
Tired wrote:
Just thought I would let you know there is no point calling the food stamp office to get pet stamps. You have to go online to get them and it is a long wait. If you call they will be hateful to you
can u please explain what you are talking about?
stacy

Georgetown, KY

#3 Feb 27, 2013
Wtf? Now there r pet stamps? Get a job!!!!!!
Really

Chicago, IL

#4 Feb 27, 2013
I did see it in the news. It is crazy. Why do we keep giving these people everything so the can stay at home and do nothing. I mean the font work, don't pay rent, don't buy food, don't pay bills, just live free and get high. He'll we even buy their pills. Something is wrong. The government should put a limit and make these people work for anything they get. Yes there are a few that need help but most are just sorry.

Since: Jan 11

United States

#5 Feb 27, 2013
Really wrote:
I did see it in the news. It is crazy. Why do we keep giving these people everything so the can stay at home and do nothing. I mean the font work, don't pay rent, don't buy food, don't pay bills, just live free and get high. He'll we even buy their pills. Something is wrong. The government should put a limit and make these people work for anything they get. Yes there are a few that need help but most are just sorry.
Amen!
Nurse

Prospect, TN

#6 Mar 1, 2013
Really wrote:
Don't get your pantys in a bunch lady's. It's not from the gov., it is a private funding source.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Metal music band 1 min SlamminSam 7
hottest girl at tmmk (Jul '09) 1 hr i know her 3
Looking for 2 hr Old Goat 1
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Apr '10) 2 hr Old Goat 444
Who knows 2 hr Old Goat 4
Now a felon 2 hr Craig Hauser 4
News Georgetown, KY Toyota plant to be idle again (Feb '10) 2 hr Mike Jones 471

Georgetown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance