does any1 kno chris perry, chris james and brandon goldie??

Posted in the Georgetown Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 28 Comments Last updated Jun 26, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Willa

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2009

Well I don't know them all personally. But I did go to school with them and Brandon Goldie is flippin hilarious!
SCLADY

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2009

Chris Perry is amazing! He is soo funny and nice but def. A burn out! Chris James is chill and cool but a nasty!! He has a rep.. and I dont really know Brandon. If you're tryin to get with one of them prolly should chose Chris Perry
lalalala

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2009

Judged:

SCLADY wrote:
Chris Perry is amazing! He is soo funny and nice but def. A burn out! Chris James is chill and cool but a nasty!! He has a rep.. and I dont really know Brandon. If you're tryin to get with one of them prolly should chose Chris Perry
chris perry is funny and i like him, but he is a BUM, covered in tats, looks stupid! AND.... DON'T FORGET, he has a NEWBORN baby with AMANDA JUSTICE! and we all know what kind of person she is, a TRASHY WH*RE. Any more questions?
lalalala

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2009

that 1 chik wrote:
what do u mean, a burn out
What kind of idiot are you? A burn out means he has smoked WAY TOO MUCH POT. Idiot.
getthewholedealc uz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2009

i know for a fact chris perry was put out because he treated his family like s*** when he was a senior before he turned 18 then really carried on when he did turn 18. He acted like a cracked up user. I used to date him and know the wicked stuff he'd say and do. Who cares if he played at carnegie hall from what i know he wouldn't go to school because he was too busy feeling sorry for himself cause they weren't rich and wanted him to work. Klocke's mom tried to get him straight but ended up kicking his dead beat a** out. Dream on cause this time 5 years from now he won't be in school. Just cuz you are his cuz--don't mean there aren't 2 sides to EVERY story.
getthewholedealc uz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2009

Well well well. And where did you live with him exactly and I'm pretty sure it wasn't on your dime or his no matter where it was? I think I know who you are. Tell me, concerned family member, what was his response when you stretched out your hand to give him a place to stay or that leg to stand on. Oh wait a minute--you didn't did you so you have no point so where you goin now????? What about his other relatives? Did they offer him somewhere to go--oh they didn't either did they. Hes blowing smoke up your a** when he says he didn't get kicked out of kim's house cause he kept puttin noah off about going to AZ until she booted him. Restricted??? Don't we all have rules to live by?
getthewholedealc uz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2009

you must be flippin retarded. read your comments. you said she didn't kick him out then said they got their tickets b4 she tried to boot him. which is it moron?--she paid for the ticket cause he didn't have the money and he had to get out. you still didn't answer the question. why didn't you let him live with you or why didnt any other family member step up? this is the prob he lies to get ppl to feel sorry for him and hes good at it cause theres nobody to dispute what hes sayin.
getthewholedealc uz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2009

nobody gives a s*** how you got to AZ. So you paid her back-Whoop!! It was all a big joke anyway truth be known you couldn't hold your own while you were down there either. The initial question was know anything about any of them so I told a little somethin somethin. good to know your cuz has your back over a public forum but too bad he wasn't there when you were down and out no where to go and not a leg to stand on:(
Amanda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2009

Chris and Brandon are HILARIOUS, I went to school with them both. I don't know the other guy. Brandon is really fun to hang out with
Amanda Valentine

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2009

chris perry wrote:
who was u then?? cuz u obviously didnt stay around
I don't know if you were addressing me but I moved to Frankfort for a while then back to Georgetown. I got married and now I am a stay at home mom and spend all of my time with my family. If I know you then I really don't remember, sorry.
Amanda Valentine

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2009

oh yeah I was talking about chris james....sorry again.
getthewholedealc uz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2009

Im glad i didn't. word gets around in a small town.
ashley

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2009

chris perry is a great guy we have talked and almost dated and i can say this much he was sweet as can be he might have a little attitude but he was a sweet guy and i can see him making something of himself and so what if he smokes pot how many ppl in this town smokes its not that big of a deal and his cousin is right he told me the same thing about the school and im proud of him for doing that. chris i think your a great guy you and your attitude lol
ashley

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2009

i dont know chris james that well but hes funny and brandon is a good guy also.
getthewholedealc uz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2009

I'm not from Nville. No matter I got out it seems just in time. Good luck with the baby.
getthewholedealc uz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2009

where are the posts i responded to?
andrea

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2009

i think chris is halrius he used to be my neighbor...and chris james is pretty cool to.
urwaytocool

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2009

andrea wrote:
i think chris is halrius he used to be my neighbor...and chris james is pretty cool to.
I know all of them but for some reason there's nothing hilarious or funny about bringing kids into the world and forcing them to grow up on welfare cause you won't provide for them. All these posts about how funny they are don't mean a thing. it don't buy the diapers or clothes or put food in the little belly. Theres a word for that......
Neverknow

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2009

Chris perry really is a screw up, he had everything going for him and he had a loving mother and step dad that would do anything for him. He also has a little brother that looks up to him, but he doesn't care he would rather get tattoos and upset his family. I think he could have been somebody, but know all he is a dead beat that is mean, rude, and awful to his family. Remember you have a baby grow up and take care of her.
ash

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2009

Neverknow wrote:
Chris perry really is a screw up, he had everything going for him and he had a loving mother and step dad that would do anything for him. He also has a little brother that looks up to him, but he doesn't care he would rather get tattoos and upset his family. I think he could have been somebody, but know all he is a dead beat that is mean, rude, and awful to his family. Remember you have a baby grow up and take care of her.
he can still make something of himself he still has very great qualities that no one likes to mention on here because everyone likes to just put people down on this site i think chris has had problems but where is that anyones place to put his personal life on here tattoos do not make him any less of a person i have tattoos what does that have to do with anything he does have an attitude but everyone has one and everyone does things to make their families mad one way or another and last time i spoke to him he was getting a job but he loves his little girl and anyone who has talked to him about her would know that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Georgetown Forum right now

Search the Georgetown Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min positronium 146,343
Debate: Gay Marriage - Georgetown, KY (Jul '10) 1 hr dave 515
Daniel Foxworth (Nov '12) 1 hr Hmmm 35
leah ylagan (Aug '13) 1 hr Definitely 13
Scott Co. Elementary Schools Earlier Schedule? 2 hr Long Time No Change 4
Scott County Schools $100,000+ Club 3 hr Informed 19
Danny white 5 hr interesting 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Georgetown Jobs

•••