First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Ashley

Clay City, KY

#1 Aug 29, 2012
She looks so familiar, shes from Georgetown.
I can't believe she killed her daughter. People are so sick
I agree

Winchester, KY

#2 Aug 29, 2012
Ashley wrote:
She looks so familiar, shes from Georgetown.
I can't believe she killed her daughter. People are so sick
I know she looks very familiar, wonder if that's her married name? If so what's her maiden name? Didn't they say the father of the children was from Lexington? I didn't catch his name though. I agree people are sick!
amanda

Mount Sterling, KY

#3 Aug 29, 2012
Used to be tiffany Scott. Lived in harbor village, went to north side Christian church
The one who knows

United States

#4 Aug 29, 2012
amanda wrote:
Used to be tiffany Scott. Lived in harbor village, went to north side Christian church
Amanda,

you are so informative. you forgot to add that her adoptive father sexually abused her for 8 years before her adoptive Mom found out and reported him and he took the alford plea and he also abused her younger siblings. what was his name? oh yes, Mark Scott
ash

Winchester, KY

#5 Aug 29, 2012
I went to school with tiffany... I always knew there was something off with that girl... I can't believe what she did. Someone was like you can't judge before you know the full story... Whatever dude... Her poor babies were severely neglected... And being a woman who's had a mother who was neglectful... Makes me have no remorce for her. I hope the living baby girls find a safe home with people that love them like I found. As for tiffany... I hope she rots in prison
u dnt know that much

United States

#6 Aug 29, 2012
Mark was never charged and Tiffany tried to rebuild the relationship she had with him after the mess she made. She lied for her mother when they divorced so she would have full custody. the younger siblings were adopted from Russia also not molested. But the oldest is in rehab for alcohol and the youngest in a crazy house. When Tiffany was old enough she packed her bag and ran. Tina is crazy and f*cked all those kids up! Now she's remarried ruining a handicapped child's life! Iv know Tiffany since we were children and she's always been a little off herself.... You'd think since she had a ruff start with her biological parents and a nut job adoptive mother she would have tried to do a little better by her own children! Some people and situations are just pathetic!! I really feel sorry for the dad who is deployed fighting for his country to find out his wife killed one of their children and severely abused the others by neglecting them to the point of hospitalization!
Sarah

Louisville, KY

#7 Aug 29, 2012
I don't know either personally but after reading about it online, his family knowing he was overseas and not there to support her with 3 young children being a young mother that she is. Why didn't they step in? I'm not giving her the benefit of the doubt at all. I just think that someone could have offered her assistance. How do you just not feed them and nobody noticed this? to the point of the child dieing? This is terribly upsetting to me I have 2 small children and it hurts my heart that this could have been prevented. especially with them living on base. regardless of her past, please i am 25 and was molested when I was younger (honestly who wasnt?), yes it sucks, its terrible. But get over it dwelling and being sad gets you nowhere. its no excuse is what i mean.
amanda

Mount Sterling, KY

#8 Aug 29, 2012
The one who knows wrote:
<quoted text>Amanda,

you are so informative. you forgot to add that her adoptive father sexually abused her for 8 years before her adoptive Mom found out and reported him and he took the alford plea and he also abused her younger siblings. what was his name? oh yes, Mark Scott
wow, you sound angry with me....I knew all of that, just didn't want to put all that out there. I didn't say anything bad about her
Ashley

Clay City, KY

#9 Aug 30, 2012
Even it she was molested its NO excuse. Just like James Holmes whom supposedely has a mental disorder, it doesn't make it right to kill. The media and everyone else tries to make up excuses as to why people kill or do what they do..In my opinion everyone at least knows what they are doing even if it's in the slightest. how do children get bodily injuries without physical abuse just from being malnourished? I don't understand; if she was do overwhelmed with motherhood she shouldve called someone who not have 3 kids in the 1st place. She seems very selfish to me. It says she had a Facebook post on her wall, while her child was on the dying...this reminds me of the story of the mother and her boyfriend who left their infant daughter dead so they could go party for 2 days straight.
So Sad

Georgetown, KY

#10 Aug 30, 2012
This whole situation is so sad. Tiffany should have never been a mother. Having a baby does not make you a mother; being there for your child and putting them first does. Tiffany was alway narcissistic and a person like that can never be a good parent.
Those three girls are complete angels and their father Thomas is truly a wonderful young man. Please pray for the other two girls since they are in serious condition.
As for the above posters, yes Mark Scott was charged with rape and sodomy and took a plea bargain that kept him out of prison. Tiffany is not the only underage person he has molested. Like Sandusky, Mark Scott used his church ties to prey upon children.
If you are innocent, you do not take a plea bargain. Period.
There are no excuses for what Tiffany did. That baby girl is now in heaven, her pain is over. Our thoughts should be with the other two precious babies. Rest assured that Texas will properly take care of Tiffany. She is a sick person to have done this.
The family called CPS many times before on this situation. Tiffany could always talk her way out of it. Without Thomas there to care for the girls this time, Tiffany completely ignored them and this tragedy occurred.
Also know that there was no family in Texas to keep a close eye on this situation. It was done with phone calls and the families offered many times to assist with the girls.
Hindsight is 20/20 and I am sure that both the family and CPS are second guessing themselves.
To the sweet memory of baby girl "T".
None

Amarillo, TX

#11 Aug 30, 2012
Are you kidding me! That us no excuse for her killing her daughter!
Omg

Georgetown, KY

#12 Aug 30, 2012
That woman deserves to rot the rest of her life in prison or the death penalty!!!!! I don't care if your life was messed up as a child or not. There is no damn excuse to Hurt your children. There are million of people who were molested or suffered child abuse in their life that grew up and raised their babies with love and protected them from people like her!!!! I have absolutely NO SYMPATHY for her. I feel sorry for her children who will now have to grow up knowing mommy killed my sister. And to make it all worse. He's over seas. I just couldn't imagine! She's going to burn in hell!!!!
family friend

Lexington, KY

#13 Aug 30, 2012
Sarah wrote:
I don't know either personally but after reading about it online, his family knowing he was overseas and not there to support her with 3 young children being a young mother that she is. Why didn't they step in? I'm not giving her the benefit of the doubt at all. I just think that someone could have offered her assistance. How do you just not feed them and nobody noticed this? to the point of the child dieing? This is terribly upsetting to me I have 2 small children and it hurts my heart that this could have been prevented. especially with them living on base. regardless of her past, please i am 25 and was molested when I was younger (honestly who wasnt?), yes it sucks, its terrible. But get over it dwelling and being sad gets you nowhere. its no excuse is what i mean.
The father's family lives very far away and has tried to help her as much as possible. The father was deployed and trusted that his wife to care for their children while he was gone.(As any father would of his wife & the mother of their children) The father's family is incredible and they are all very close. It's not their fault that they weren't there to help out MS. CRAZY on a day to day basis. I still don't undertand how it could go unnoticed that the babies weren't being cared for. I know he Skypes his children as often as possible and loves them dearly. Please, if you don't know the family and don't truely know the entire situation... don't be stupid and post stuff. I'm just glad that dad's on his way home and can take care of his girls.(If you read this... know that I love ya! I hope you make it home safe. I'll be thinking about you. I'm here if you need anything!)
So Sad

Georgetown, KY

#14 Aug 30, 2012
Waiting for a medical update on the other two babies. Will post here once we find out. Please continue to pray for them!
They are at a children's hospital in Texas after they were flown there on a medical chopper.
Both girls are in serious condition.
Please focus your thoughts on them. Let Texas deal with Tiffany.
Their father should be able to come home this weekend. As of today, he is still overseas.
Dont Know Dont judge

Georgetown, KY

#15 Aug 30, 2012
If you don't know the family or the ordeal you shouldn't judge, Tiffany needed help and refused to get the help she needed so desperately, so don't let her "poor pitiful me" act make you think otherwise. The family of Tiffany and her husband (though being so far away) would have came and helped at any time all she had to do is call. The babies are what need to be worried about and prayed for.
Dont Know Dont judge

Georgetown, KY

#16 Aug 30, 2012
u dnt know that much wrote:
Mark was never charged and Tiffany tried to rebuild the relationship she had with him after the mess she made. She lied for her mother when they divorced so she would have full custody. the younger siblings were adopted from Russia also not molested. But the oldest is in rehab for alcohol and the youngest in a crazy house. When Tiffany was old enough she packed her bag and ran. Tina is crazy and f*cked all those kids up! Now she's remarried ruining a handicapped child's life! Iv know Tiffany since we were children and she's always been a little off herself.... You'd think since she had a ruff start with her biological parents and a nut job adoptive mother she would have tried to do a little better by her own children! Some people and situations are just pathetic!! I really feel sorry for the dad who is deployed fighting for his country to find out his wife killed one of their children and severely abused the others by neglecting them to the point of hospitalization!
You truly don't know much by any means because the adopted russian girls are not in rehab like your saying so I'd say you are one of the pedophiles friends thats having to stick up for the sick bastard. You don't want to run away with your "dad" unless he's manipulating you to think your something more than just his child. She has psychological issues that needed dealt with and now something tragic has happened because she didn't get the help she needed. I don't give a shit who you are if you leave your child laying in their own feces for 3 days and not think twice about doing so your are a truly sick f*ucked up individual. I have worked with psych kids for many years and tiffany had a lot more issues than she wanted to admit to and now she will have the rest of her life in prison to suffer and think about it.
family friend

Lexington, KY

#17 Aug 30, 2012
Dont Know Dont judge wrote:
<quoted text>
You truly don't know much by any means because the adopted russian girls are not in rehab like your saying so I'd say you are one of the pedophiles friends thats having to stick up for the sick bastard. You don't want to run away with your "dad" unless he's manipulating you to think your something more than just his child. She has psychological issues that needed dealt with and now something tragic has happened because she didn't get the help she needed. I don't give a shit who you are if you leave your child laying in their own feces for 3 days and not think twice about doing so your are a truly sick f*ucked up individual. I have worked with psych kids for many years and tiffany had a lot more issues than she wanted to admit to and now she will have the rest of her life in prison to suffer and think about it.
I agree. It's completely CRAP that people are posting stuff on here and they don't even really know anyone involved! As far as spending the rest of her like in prison.... I'm just hoping that she doesn't get off with the excuse of postpartum depression. She's been able to talk her way out of so many situations already.
Ashley

Clay City, KY

#18 Aug 30, 2012
Even if she didn't get the help she needed she knew right from wrong.
family friend

Lexington, KY

#19 Aug 30, 2012
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext...

This makes me sick! She's going to try to play the victim. I don't understand people sometimes. She's in a way blaming the dad for being deployed?! Are you kidding me?! She knew what kind of a life she'd be living when she married a military man and had children with him. She's just so nieve and messed up!! Plus, they ALWAYS have programs on military bases where she could have gotten help with the girls or help for herself. I just don't get it!
brittany

United States

#20 Aug 30, 2012
When i seen this yesterday all i could do was cry and pray for the other girls and the father of them. Me being a mom i could never ever imagine doing something like that. Its disturbing that someone could be so sick and messed up in the head! There isn't any excuse for murder of a baby or kids. In school i knew she was crazy! She almost reminds me od the movie orphan!?
I hope she rots and someone leaves her there to die!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
super 8 hotel bedbugs 3 hr outoftowners 1
Steve W Toler 3 hr Steve 4
What has happened to employees at Showalter shell? 7 hr Bendover 10
Recipes and coupons (Nov '13) 9 hr Sara 15
victoria estates (Aug '12) 16 hr Happy as a clam 18
Hot cops in georgetown 21 hr tanned wonder 20
Justin Rose 22 hr his cuz 2
Georgetown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web