Tiffany klapheke
Peggy

United States

#181 Sep 12, 2012
Scott,
Our prayers will contunie to be with Thomas Taberlee, Tatum, his family and with YOU AND TINA. I know how hard this is for all of you. It is very hard to lose any loved one BUT Thomas lost a Daughter and the woman he loved very much and You and Tina lost a Grandaughter and a daughter. Most of all Taberlee and Tatum lost a sister and their mother. This is so sad all the way around. God will help with the healing if you all just keep your faith with him. Lots of Love and prayers for you all!
Samantha military spouse

Sumter, SC

#182 Sep 12, 2012
God bless y'all!!! I will continue to send prayers your way!! And thank you for the updates!
Mrs

Richmond, KY

#183 Sep 12, 2012
Does anyone know the latest on Tiffany's charges or anything?
AbileneMom

Temple, TX

#184 Sep 12, 2012
I too would like to know about her charges and WHY they haven't up-graded her charges!
sahm in Abilene

Amarillo, TX

#185 Sep 13, 2012
If anyone on this site is from Abilene and has items they would like to donate to Taberlee and Tatum, you can email me at [email protected] I will pick up any items at your convenience and get them to the Klapheke family. Taberlee is a 4T and Tatum wears 3-6 mos. Thank you so much!
Scott Romano

Georgetown, KY

#186 Sep 13, 2012
Sahm,
Thanks so very much!!!
Scott
sahm in Abilene

Amarillo, TX

#187 Sep 13, 2012
God calls us to serve others. Just let us know if there is anything else we can do to help!!
Scott Romano wrote:
Sahm,
Thanks so very much!!!
Scott
Scott Romano

Georgetown, KY

#188 Sep 14, 2012
I uploaded the slide show from the funeral for Tamryn. It is now on the website. During the service, it was looped so that the song and slide show played without interruption.
Turn up the volume. The song and slides will break your heart.

Scott
Scott Romano

Georgetown, KY

#189 Sep 14, 2012
abilenemom

Abilene, TX

#190 Sep 14, 2012
I tried viewing it, but it seemed to be having problems and never loaded. I'm sending lots of prayers to you and your family.
AbileneMom

Temple, TX

#191 Sep 14, 2012
I was able to view it on another computer. It is so sad to think that her mom could do anything to harm those poor sweet girls. Again sending lots of prayers your way.
Peggy

New Albany, IN

#192 Sep 14, 2012
Scott, The video was beautiful and sad.
Nikki

Nashville, TN

#193 Sep 16, 2012
I have been following the story since someone in my army wives posted about this. I thought not at the same base im in fort campbell,ky. It touches me bc i have 3 kids close to the ages of the girls. It brakes my heart for their father. If you can give me address i have clothes to donate to the girls if that's ok? Please email it to me im going to see if i can get something going with fort campbell so we can donate to you guys, thanks
Scott Romano

Georgetown, KY

#194 Sep 16, 2012
Hi Nikki, please email me at [email protected]
I should have an address in Abilene soon. Otherwise we have other options. Thank you so much for caring.
Scott
really

United States

#195 Sep 16, 2012
Heartwarming to see how many caring & supportive people out there. Hard to believe noone would help tiffany-that this happened because she was so bad off! God Bless this family and everyone helping out!
Peggy

United States

#196 Sep 17, 2012
Scott, Just a note to say thinking about the family and praying for you all
AbileneMom

Temple, TX

#197 Sep 24, 2012
Any word yet on if her charges are going to be upgraded to murder? I was so glad to find that the 2 girls have been released from the hospital. I hope that everything gets cleared for Thomas to be able to be with his girls for more than just visits.
really really

United States

#198 Sep 25, 2012
AbileneMom wrote:
Any word yet on if her charges are going to be upgraded to murder? I was so glad to find that the 2 girls have been released from the hospital. I hope that everything gets cleared for Thomas to be able to be with his girls for more than just visits.
Oh my gosh, what is this about??? why is thomas only allowed visits??? Haven't these kids been through enough - if thomas wants to then they should have 24/7 love from dad! What
Sad

New York, NY

#200 Oct 7, 2012
How are the girls doing?
Sahm in Abilene

Amarillo, TX

#201 Oct 14, 2012
You might try emailing [email protected] for an update on the girls since you haven't gotten a response yet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
goodwill thieves at 119 Scroggins 1 hr neighbor 12
Mitchell 4 hr do what 3
Georgetown Hospital 5 hr Hicks 17
Who got shot this morning? 12 hr Mikc 2
drugs in scroggins 12 hr Just letting peop... 6
Luther peterson 16 hr Wowww 1
Garth Elementary Tue Central Office 21

Georgetown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance